TaeNySic - Despicable Me 2

TaeNySic Scenarios
ot3taenysicyoonyulseo asked: Little Tiffany ask her twin unnie Taeyeon-Sooyeon to accompany her to the movie because she want to watch Despicable Me 2 :3

 

Oh this one’s so cute. :3

~

Taeyeon-unnie is a dork at heart who doesn’t mind watching children’s movies.

Sooyeon-unnie likes to think she’s more sophisticated and mature for certain things.

Taeyeon-unnie loves Sooyeon-unnie’s company.

Sooyeon-unnie loves her sleep.

Little Tiffany huffed as she sat at her desk, tapping her pink pen. She really wanted to see Despicable Me 2 but she couldn’t exactly go by herself. Yes, she was a big girl now, proudly sporting double digits in her age (she’s 10). But that didn’t mean she could go to the movie theaters by herself.

It wouldn’t be too big of a problem to ask her twin-unnies but getting them to say yes would be hard. Tiffany was drawing out plans on what she could do to watch the movie but her head was beginning to hurt.

What was a ten year old supposed to do?

Taeyeon-unnie wouldn’t mind watching Despicable Me 2, the teen was practically younger than Tiffany at heart. The problem there was that Taeyeon-unnie would never leave Sooyeon-unnie. They were a package deal and Taeyeon-unnie always made sure of that.

Sooyeon-unnie on the other hand, wasn’t too excited about cartoon movies. That wasn’t half bad except that the time Tiffany wanted to watch the movie was at 2 PM, around the same time Sooyeon-unnie had her nap.

Sleeping Sooyeon-unnie = Sooyeon-unnie not going to theater

Sooyeon-unnie not going to theater = Taeyeon-unnie not going to theater

Taeyeon-unnie not going to theater = Fany Fany stuck at home

Tiffany scowled and began scratching her paper up even further. What was she supposed to do?! She had been waiting so long for the Despicable Me 2 since forever. It was the last showing in their area that she could go to [the later times her appa refused for her to go to]. She couldn’t wait again for when it gets on DVD. 

A light bulb of an idea clicked on in Tiffany’s head, “Sooyeon-unnie can take a nap at the theater! It’s nice and dark there!”

Perfect plan for a perfect movie. Tiffany hopped off her chair and ran towards her twin unnies’ room with a wide smile, ready to put her plan into action.

~

Little Tiffany makes me smile. :)