TaeNy - Roleplay

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: Taeny roleplay fluffy interrogator and prisoner
~


“Where were you on the night of October 2, 2013?”

“You know, investigations would work better if I was at some sort of table. Not a bed.”

“Quit avoiding the question. Where were you?”

Taeyeon sighed as she looked at the ‘police officer’ in front of her who was dressed in a pink uniform, “I was in the dormitory with my fellow members.”

“Where were you exactly?”

“I just told you, in the dorms!”

“Don’t backtalk, you felon,” Tiffany smacked the side of the bed with her…ruler? “Now answer the question.”

“I was in Fany-ah’s room.”

“What were you doing in this…Fany-ah’s room?” Tiffany walked back and forth in front of her prisoner.

Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders as she played with her handcuffs, “Taking a nap. I see no crime in that.”

“It is if you were in that bed uninvited.”

“She didn’t seem to mind,” Taeyeon smirked.

Tiffany clucked her tongue and got in the shorty’s face, “What is she to you?”

“My heart, my soul, my life,” the convict answered with a whisper.

The pink police officer pushed the other girl back against the bed, “I guess it’s unfortunate for this Fany-ah person to have a felon so in love with her.”

Taeyeon pushed herself back to rest on the pillows, “It’s her fault in the first place, she stole my heart.”

Tiffany crawled up to Taeyeon with a smile and whispered in the captive girl’s ears, “Is that so?”

The convict leaned up and tried to kiss Tiffany on the lips, “Very much. Now can we stop roleplaying for a bit? I really want to make out with you right now. And get me out of these cuffs.”

Tiffany teasingly brought her lips closer to the other girl’s before pulling back with a grin, “The cuffs stay…I have something planned with those.”

~