SooFany - Hwang v. Choi

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: [ask box special] Sooyoung is a big TaeNy fan but TaeNy are just friends. Tiffany secretly has an eye for Sooyoung and is very possessive when it comes to the latter, however Sooyoung is currently seeing/dating Siwon (or any guy you want). angsty-happy(?) ending please :)
~


"Say ahhh," Tiffany pushed the spoon towards the shikshin’s mouth.

Sooyoung giggled as she obliged with her friend, “Ahhh.”

The two were enjoying each other’s company and Tiffany, being her dorky self, was playing around with Sooyoung. She honestly had a thing for the food-loving girl but it was frustrating when Sooyoung kept throwing Taeyeon in her face.

Their food was nearly finished and Tiffany casted a glance at the shikshin. It was now or never. She would come clean with her feelings and ask Sooyoung out to dinner [even if they just ate, that girl could eat and Tiffany could spend all day watching her do just that] and things would be perfect!

Sooyoung placed the dishes in the sin and was followed closely by Tiffany, “Hey Soo…”

"Ne, Fany-ah?"

"I was wondering."

The tall girl began drying the newly washed plates, “Wondering what?”

"There’s this new restaurant that just opened and I figured maybe you’d like to-"

"Wifey~"

Damn your timing, Taetae, Tiffany mentally cursed her best friend.

"Taeyeon-ah!" Sooyoung greeted the shorter girl.

"Oh, Sooyoung-ah, you’re here. I thought you had plans tonight?" the shorty blinked.

"I do. What time is it?"

"7:50."

"Omo, I’m late! Siwon-oppa said there was this new restaurant he wanted to take me too!"

Wha? But that’s my idea, Tiffany whined as she hopelessly watched the tall girl rush to the door.

"Take care, Sooyoung-ah!"

"Thanks! Bye! You enjoy the empty apartment with your wifey,” Sooyoung wagged her eyebrows as she exited the dorm.

There was silence for a moment before Tiffany smacked Taeyeon. Hard.

"Yah? What was that for?"

"Wifey? Really?" Tiffany crossed her arms over her chest in a huff.

Taeyeon rubbed her sore arm, “It’s what we’ve been calling each other since we were roommates. I like to call it a ‘best friend privilege’.”

"Ugh, and how does your girlfriend fell about you calling me wifey?"

"Boa happens to find it really cute that I call my best friend wifey," Taeyeon said nonchalantly.

Tiffany groaned, “Ugh. How can she not be jealous?”

"That’s because she knows we’re best friends. And that you’re not even my type anyway," the shorty stuck her tongue out.

The eye-smiling girl rolled her eyes, “I forget that you have a thing for older ladies.”

"That I do," Taeyeon said smugly. "You’re wayyy too young for me."

"It doesn’t make sense when you like your boys young," Tiffany said as she thought of Taeyeon’s ex-boyfriend. "Well, I guess it makes sense since Taeminnie looked very girly. Ugh, you’re so gay Taetae."

Taeyeon threw herself on the couch, “Look who’s talking Ms. I’m-gonna-beat-the-living--out-of-Siwon.”

"Wait, what?" Tiffany asked even though she knew the statement was completely true.

"It was all over your face when Sooyoung said she had plans with the handsome young man."

"Don’t remind me. I was this close to asking her out to dinner with me. But no, someone had to barge in and call me wifey.”

"Not my fault you have no game. Just ask her out already."

Tiffany groaned, “That’s what I was trying to do, no thanks to you!”

"Let me rephrase that: you should’ve asked her out a long time ago," Taeyeon chuckled.

The pink-loving girl let out a sigh. That was true. Taeyeon was one of the few people who knew about her not-so-friendly feeling to the shikshin. But she never was able to confess because Sooyoung always threw Taeyeon in her face and loved the whole Taeny business.

It wasn’t bad because Taeyeon was her best friend but when the girl you like is gushing at your moments with someone else…it’s a bit disheartening. And recently she’s been seeing Siwon. The two weren’t dating yet but the fact they went out on dates uncaged the green monster residing inside Tiffany.

~

Tiffany fidgeted as she sat in front of Siwon. For some weird reason, he had asked to see her. They were currently in one of the practice rooms of the SM buildling. The man stared at her as he took a sip of his canned tea.

"Why did you call me here, Siwon-oppa?" Tiffany asked.

Siwon tilted his head back to stare at the ceiling as he sighed, “I happen to really like Sooyoung.”

A bitter feeling settled in the back of Tiffany’s throat and she could barely reply, “Oh?”

"Yeah. She’s tall, beautiful, sociable, nice, generous, and practically the girl of my dreams."

Tiffany bit her lip as she listened to her rival for Sooyoung’s love speak. She gritted her teeth and silently watched as he leaned forward in his plastic chair.

"But I’ve come to learn that she’s also the girl of your dreams."

Surprise. Tiffany was surprised that he knew. It wasn’t something she broadcasted, “And so what if she is?”

Siwon just smirked, “Even though you’re a girl, I don’t plan on letting Sooyoung go just like that.”

"You’re not even dating her!"

"We will eventually," Siwon shrugged.

Tiffany felt like ripping her hair out, “I happen to love, Sooyoung. I love Sooyoung and I’m going to do everything I can to beat you. Because I refuse to stand idly by when I could have the girl in the end. Choi Sooyoung is the love of my life.”

"You love me, too?"

Two pairs of heads turned to see Sooyoung standing at the doorway with her hand on the doorknob. Tiffany felt her heartbeat triple its speed as her mind registered what the shikshin just said.

"Wait, did you say ‘you love me, too’?"

Maybe there was a lot of hope of Tiffany getting her dream girl.

~