TaeNy/JeTi - Baby Taeyeon

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: tiffany is baby taeyeon's guardian and has a hard time keeping up with her but loves her to death anyways
~


The little two year old may not have been her flesh and blood, but Tiffany didn’t love her any less. Taeyeon was such an adorable little thing and when she was named guardian of her recently passed away sister, she made sure to take care of her dearly.

~

Tiffany decided to take Taeyeon to small playground that was near her apartment. Her little baby was nearly three years old and she was getting quite hyper inside the house. She was climbing on top of things and was in that stage of life when she wanted to throw everything. Tiffany figured the playground was the perfect place for the little tike to blow off some steam.

Taeyeon squirmed in her guardian’s arms as the playground was approaching, “Down! Down!”

"Okay, okay, Taetae. Now you behave, okay?"

"Ne!" the two year old wobbled towards the stairs.

Anxiously watching her kid climb up, Tiffany let out a sigh when she made it safely. A smirk covered Taeyeon’s face as she made her way to the slide. Tiffany’s eyes widened when the child decided to go down the slide face first.

"Taetae!" she ran over to the slide.

Taeyeon landed on her face in the sand and blinked before letting out a happy gurgle, “Again!”

Relieved that her baby didn’t cry, Tiffany helped her up and dusted her face, “Taetae, you have to be careful. Come on, I’ll help you slide down properly.”

Taeyeon grinned and climbed up once more with Tiffany making sure she sat on her , “SLIDE!”

After a couple more minutes with no incidences, Tiffany sat back and watched her baby play. Taeyeon was now playing in the sand with another little girl. Tiffany held her breath for fear of Taeyeon being rough with the other girl.

Baby Taeyeon shoved the girl causing her to fall on her side. Tiffany abruptly stood up only to see the fallen girl get up and push Taeyeon with a loud laugh. The two began this back and forth motion and Tiffany didn’t know if she should stop them.

"I’m guessing she’s yours?" a beautiful woman asked.

Tiffany turned her head to see a blond and her breath caught in , “I…no. I mean, yes. I’m her guardian. I’m sorry about Taeyeon. She really shouldn’t be pushing.”

The other woman waved her hand, “No, no. Krystal is a little rough when it comes to playing. So I’m surprised she found someone she can play well with.”

Tiffany smiled, “Is Krystal yours?”

"No, she’s my niece. I’m Jessica by the way," the blond smiled while she proffered a hand to shake.

"Tiffany," she said while holding the beautiful woman’s hand.

"Well I have to go, I’ll see you around?"

"I…yes."

Jessica giggled before approaching her niece who was currently poking Taeyeon, “Come on, Krystal. Say goodbye to Taeyeon.”

"Unnie!" Krystal wobbled over to her aunt.

Tiffany smiled as she waved goodbye to the two before Taeyeon raised up her hands, “Up up!”

"Okay, okay."

"Umma, up!"

Tiffany froze, “Did you…?”

"Umma! Up! Up!"

Tears formed at the  corners of Tiffany’s eyes as she picked up the toddler. She had called her umma.

Rubbing her dusty face on her mom’s, Taeyeon said, “Umma, love you.”

The tears rolled down Tiffany’s face and she kissed the sleepy toddler’s forehead before walking home, “I love you too, Taetae.”

~

BABIES! :P