YoonSic - Backhug

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: Yoonsic! They've been really close these past few days right?? Anyways YoonA is taking care of Sica and always by her side making sure she's ok during the HK concert since Mao Mao got a cold.
 


Yoonsic this time? :)

~

"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven…" Tiffany was doing a head count before the start of the concert and they could hear the loud cheers from the awaiting audience.

SNSD’s manager-like member pursed her lips as she looked around to find the two missing girls. They were due any second now to run on stage.

"Yah! Jung Sooyeon! Im Yoona!"

Said girls ran towards the megaphone-voiced Tiffany, “We’re here!”

Jessica was wrapped in a warm blanket and Yoona just gave a bright smile at her frustrated-looking unnie, “Present, Fany-unnie! That means I’m here and I’m such a special gift for you.”

Tiffany shook her head at the pun, “Okay, okay. Come on. We have to head on stage now.”

The girls proceeded to running onto the stage but Yoona stopped Jessica with a smile. Gently taking off the blanket, Yoona grabbed Jessica’s hand and pulled her towards the stage.

"Be careful unnie, you have a cold."

Jessica smiled at the younger girl as she ran behind her, softly gripping her hand back. Yoona had been really thoughtful these past few days since she got sick. She even had gotten her soup in the hotel room the first night she didn’t feel good. Without her, Jessica doubted she would be recovering this fast. Mind you, she was still sick, but she feeling way better than the first night she was sick.

SNSD lined up and performed a couple of songs. Yoona always seemed to be right by Jessica whenever she could. During their second song, Jessica nearly tripped but Yoona had quickly caught her in her arms, holding her up steady. That caused several screams of Yoonsic from the crowd which only earned a wide grin from Yoona.

They were currently talking to the audience now and Yoona had stood by Jessica, tightly gripping her hand. She leaned forward, causing Jessica to blush for she thought the younger girl was going to kiss her. Instead, Yoona pressed her lips to Jessica’s earlobe to whisper something.

"Unnie, I’m going to get you some water."

The warmth that Yoona’s body provided disappeared and she watched as Yoona went towards the small box of water. Jessica was alone for long as Yoona went straight to her side and even went as far as opening the bottle for her.

"Come on unnie, drink up. Hydration is important especially when you’re sick."

"Ne," Jessica said before taking a couple of sips. She looked over to Yoona and pouted her lips. "You should drink too, Yoongie."

Yoona blinked at the aegyo presented before her and she grinned, “Thanks, Sica-unnie!”

It was an indirect kiss with the bottle of water being the avenue of their shared saliva. Yoona ran to place back the bottle before moving to stand behind Jessica. Warm arms found their way around Jessica’s waist and pulled her to Yoona’s front.

Surprised, Jessica looked back with a perplexed look on her face, “Yoongie?”

Yoona just grinned before whispering in Jessica’s ear, “Just to keep you warm from the cold, unnie.”

Right before she pulled her face away from Jessica’s ear, Yoona placed a discreet kiss on the exposed neck before her. A heavy blush covered both of their faces at the gesture. Jessica looked shy while Yoona looked smug.

"Saranghae, Sica."

~

Oh Yoonsic. They’re just too cute sometimes. :3