KrysTaeng/TaengSic - Angst

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: angsty krystaengsic please~ :)

 

Angst again? I’ll try. :3 

~

Krystal stared helplessly in envy.

~

Jessica was sitting against the bark of the tree with Taeyeon sprawled all over her lap. Taeyeon looked up into her girlfriend’s face with a fond smile. She was definitely the girl of her dreams and eventually the girl who would become her wife.

A giggle escaped Jessica’s lips, “Is there something on my face?”

"No," Taeyeon smiled widely, satisfied to see the barely there blush.

"You’ve been staring at me so intently," Jessica ran a hand through her girlfriend’s hair.

A pale hand came up to halt Jessica’s hand from moving, “I can’t stare at the most beautiful girl in the universe?”

Dugeun dugeun.

Even after so many years, the dorky byuntae never failed to make her heart skip a beat. The blush on her face darkened and she bit her lip. Taeyeon moved Jessica’s hand onto her own face and nuzzled her palm.

"Sooyeon-ah, saranghae. I’ll definitely marry you one day."

It was quiet between the two and Taeyeon blinked as she felt a tear drop hit her cheek. She quickly sat up and pressed her forehead against Jessica’s. Sad-filled eyes met her own for a split second before they were shut quickly.

"S-Sooyeon-ah? What’s wrong?"

"I…nothing, T-Taengoo. I want to marry you too one day," she whispered.

Taeyeon brightly smiled before capturing her lips and feeling what she thought were tears of happiness against her cheeks. Reverently she brushed away the tears before pushing Jessica’s hair behind her ears.

She fondly stared at the auburn hair of her girlfriend, “I sort of miss your blonde hair, Sooyeon. But that doesn’t mean I don’t love you any less. I love you so much, Sooyeon-ah.”

~

Krystal swallowed back her bitter tears and tried her best to smile at the love of her life. The love of her life who was currently destroying her from the inside out.

All the people around her told her she was stupid. Stupid to hold onto this twisted love that only succeeded in crushing her heart.

Every word.

Every whisper.

Every kiss.

Caused the wound in her heart to grow and bleed even more. The people told her she was foolish to keep the truth from Taeyeon. To play along with this facade and in turn sacrificing herself.

But what else was she supposed to do?

How was she to tell the love of her life, Taeyeon, that her unnie, the love of Taeyeon’s life, was gone from this world?

That she died in a car accident and Taeyeon was the driver?

How was she supposed to tell her they were driving back from being newly engaged?

Despair.

It was around Taeyeon and the only way that she was able to cope was when she saw the blonde ends of Krystal’s hair. The blonde ends that reminded her of Jessica.

That’s how the vicious cycle started. Taeyeon was living in a universe where Jessica still existed. What was it that her unnie had that she didn’t? For as long as Krystal knew, she was in love with Taeyeon. But it was never enough for Jessica was the only girl Taeyeon ever had eyes for.

Krystal stared helplessly in envy.

Taeyeon’s gaze into her eyes was soft and full of love. Krystal felt that life was unfair. She lost her beloved unnie and the love of her life was holding onto that dead mirage.

People around her told her she was stupid. Why did she even put herself through this? The answer was simple.

"I love you too, Taengoo."

~

It seems you guys really want some angst. Lol. Hopefully it was angsty enough? :)