Taeng(SNSD)/OT9 - Together

TaeNySic Scenarios

Anonymous asked: Taeyeonxsnsd please :) genre is whatever mood you're in or whatever your feeling the day you see this

 

Okay, try not to kill me for what my brain thought of here. >.<

~

Taeyeon walked through the dormitory’s door with her eyes drooping. She just came back from her schedule and she was exhausted. It was a never ending cycle and she was thankful for it because she’s working her dream job. Being an idol. Although sometimes she could use a break and what she really needed right now was some shut eye.

The music video for Mr. Mr. was a success and soon they would have to perform it live. Taeyeon slowly walked through the dorm and towards her room but since they were promoting, she was sharing with Hyoyeon.

All the members were back in the dorms for promotions and Taeyeon missed having them be together nearly 24/7. Walking into her room, Taeyeon only had energy to throw herself onto the bed before surrendering to dreamland with the Mr. Mr. playing in her head.

~

"Taeng, wake up. Taeng."

A hand was roughly shaking Taeyeon and she groaned for she wanted some more precious sleep. She slowly lifted up her rather heavy head and squinted to look at her clock. 6:00 AM.

"Ugh. It’s too early," she complained though she knew they had to get moving or they would be late.

That’s always the case when you have nine members traveling together and prepping for any performance.

She was roughly kicked out of her bed and her face slammed onto the floor, “Hurry your up before Hyunnie comes in and really wakes you up.”

Taeyeon froze.

That voice was awfully low. Too low. There was an air of recognition to it but it was not a voice she was familiar with.

It sounded too much like a…

Taeyeon glanced up from her spot on the floor to see a toned figure. A man. He was wearing a red and white striped shirt and currently slipping out of his sweat pants. There was a man undressing in her room!

"W-who the hell are you?!"

The man in his boxer briefs, turned around and stared at Taeyeon [who had scrambled to press herself against her dresser] with a raised bushy eyebrow. He was well built with blonde shaggy hair, his bangs were currently tied up imitating a rather cute palm tree. For some odd reason, the man looked a bit familiar.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny, Taeng. Get dressed and go get breakfast," he said while proceeding to put on a pair of skinny jeans.

Before Taeyeon could further protest two knocks were heard and a head peeked in. It was another man with a crew cut who looked rather displeased.

"Hyo-hyung, is Taeng-hyung up yet?"

"Aish, I got him up Hyunnie."

Taeyeon blinked as she took in their names. Were they her bandmates?

"Hyo? Hyunnie?"

The two men who were slightly arguing stopped speaking and turned to stare at their leader. Taeyeon realized they were waiting for her to speak and she coughed into her fist only to see that her arm looked slightly veiny and that her hand was bigger than normal.

No way. Did she fall into some alternate dimension?

Taeyeon looked up into the two men who resembled Hyoyeon and Seohyun if they were of the opposite , “Did you just call me hyung?”

"Of course, Taeng-hyung. Hyo-hyung, is there something wrong with him? He seems a bit off. You didn’t kick him out of bed again, did you?" Hyun stared at his hyung with a raised eye brow.

Hyo just shrugged his shoulders and smirked, “Maybe I kicked him too hard. But hey, at least he’s up.”

Hyun shook his head with a sigh, “Don’t kick our leader too hard next time. But Hyo-hyung, I do need your help with Jesse-hyung. I can’t wake him up.”

"Alright, alright. I’ll be right there. Taeng! Hurry up, we still got to eat and if you don’t get to the breakfast table soon, Young and Yoong will eat everything."

Taeyeon was soon left alone and she slowly stood up on shaky legs. Her mind was left in a warp as she made her way to the full-length mirror. Standing before her was herself as a man. She had a flat chest, toned arms, and an adam’s apple in the middle of . Her eyes focused on her short disheveled hair that was BLEACHED.

"Holy…. Who’s idea was it to have my hair bleached?!"

And a rather low voice that she didn’t even notice when she spoke earlier.

~

After attempting to fix herself, or himself, Taeyeon didn’t know what to refer to herself, she [he?] slowly made her way to the kitchen only to be greeted by the sight of two animals devouring everything at the dining table.

One man had long hair which Taeyeon assumed were extensions while the other had light brown, mushroom styled hair. And guessing from their appetites, Taeyeon could safely say that they were the male versions of Sooyoung and Yoona.

"Morning Taeng," a man with bright red hair greeted Taeyeon from his position at the head of the table.

"Yo."

"Hmm."

The two beasts didn’t even bother to look up from their food which caused Mr. Bright Red to chuckle, “That’ll be Sooyoung and Yoong for you. Shikshin one and two. Here, I set you some food on the side. Everyone else already had their share. I barely managed to get this away from them.”

"Like I told you, Kyu-hyung, we are growing men. We need our food," Young tossed his hair over his shoulder as it was getting in the way of his eating.

"It’s called energy, Kyu-hyung. How else are we supposed to keep up with our schedules?"

Taeyeon blinked as she watched Yoong devour half his plate. Kyu? Wait, Kyu as in Sunkyu? Kyu shook his head at the shikshins before quickly dismissing himself.

"Yeah, sure. I’m going to go shower now before Stephan rubs my head like crazy again. I really don’t understand his obsession with the color red."

Kyu made a move to head to the bathroom only to groan, “Dammit, I spoke too soon.”

"Good morning, Taetae!" an arm rested around Taeyeon’s shoulders, catching her by surprise.

From the known nickname and the prominent eye-smile, it was safe to say that this man hanging off her shoulders was none other than Tiffany. His bangs were swept to the side and you could see several blonde streaks throughout his dark hair. Stephan then continued over to Kyu and ruffled his hair.

Kyu let out a sigh as Stephan ran his fingers through his bright red locks, “Your hair is so cool. Why can’t my hair be like that?”

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. You can complain about it with our hairdresser. I’m not the one who comes up with our individual concepts. Now let me go, I gotta go shower before maknae starts his shower ritual," the shorter man grappled with Stephan before slipping from underneath him and running to the bathroom.

Stephan pouted as his beloved red-haired friend ran away, “Kyu come back!”

Well-toned arms circled themselves around Stephan’s waist before whispering loudly into his face, “Aww, don’t pout Phan-Phan. You know you’ll always have me.”

"YAH! Yul! I hate your ma breath!" Stephan’s face scrunched up as he tried to escape the stronger man’s grip.

Yul was tan with an incredible body. It figures that Yuri’s healthy body would transfer over with handsomeness and muscle. And the disgusting love for ma juice. Yul laughed as Stephan struggled in his arms.

"Taetae! Save me!"

Taeyeon stared at the scene before her only to have Stephan’s attention to transfer over to the only other person she hadn’t met yet.

"Jesse! Yul is being mean to me! Tell him to stop."

Said man was blankly gazing at his struggling best friend. He was a ginger with ice cold features and he currently had his glasses on. It was obvious that he had been forced to wake up and he blinked slowly.

"Yul, stop."

There was an awkward moment of silence as Jesse delivered the command in a monotonous voice. I guess the Sica effect still exists.

Actually, if Taeyeon thought about it, all of her band mates were still themselves [albeit a little different since they were all male]. She let out a small chuckle as she took in the sight of everyone going about their business. It was exactly what she loved about her fellow members.

Yoong waved her hand in Taeyeon’s direction, “Hyung! Come on and eat with us. Palli!”

Taeyeon smirked and nodded before making her way to her choding friend who snicked as he watched his hyung sit down. On her way to place her but on the cushioned chair, she found herself falling as Yoong had pulled the chair out from under her.

Loud laughter was heard before Taeyeon hit her head on the floor.

"Hyung!"

"Taeng!"

"Taetae!"

The last thought Taeyeon had before blacking out was:

Damn choding.

~

Aaaand I really don’t know where this came from. Lol. I do remember saying to myself once that if I ever did a genderbender, I would bend everyone’s gender. Lol. Yeah. Uh, I really don’t know where this was going though. Let me know what you think. :)