TaengSic - I Will Always Love You

TaeNySic Scenarios
minhotime asked: The members shipping Taengsic by teasing Taeyeon backstage for suddenly singing Whitney Houston's I Will Always Love You when Jessica got a cramp onstage and Jessica asking why she sang that song of all the songs in the world.

 

Haha. I love that Taengsic moment! <3 Let’s hope I do it some justice.

~

The concert was a huge success and all nine girls found themselves backstage in their dressing rooms. They could hear the chants of “ENCORE” and it saddened them to know they couldn’t go back out there. Several of the girls collapsed onto the couch, some sitting on top of each other, while the rest found themselves a folding chair.

Jessica slowly sat down on a chair, not in the mood to fight for the soft cushiony feel of the couch. Taeyeon placed a hand on her shoulder in concern.

"You okay? Not cramping again?"

Jessica shook her head from side to side, “Aniya. I’m just tired, Taeyeon.”

Hyoyeon nudged Sunny who looked back with a smirk, “Omo, Taeyeon-ah, concerned for Sica?”

"It’s what leaders do," Taeyeon said smoothly.

Jessica felt herself deflate at the answer but the other members wouldn’t let her leave it as that. Sooyoung glanced around to see cheshire grins on everyone’s faces. Everyone loved to tease Taeyeon about Jessica all the time. Probably why she stopped interacting with her so much before.

"You seemed very concerned for her when she had that cramp on stage," Sooyoung waggled her brows.

Yoona nodded with a grin, ” What was the song? I Will Always Love You?”

The two chodings soon re-enacted what happened, Yoona acting as the fallen Jessica, “Oh Taengoo! My calf! I have a terrible cramp! Oh my heart. What will you do?”

Sooyoung threw her head back dramatically as she ran towards the distressed Yoona, “My Sooyeon-ah! I can’t leave the stage with you! But even if we are apart while you recover backstage…you are always on my mind. And I-I-I-I! Will always love youuuuuu~”

The other girls busted out in laughter and they even managed to get the maknae to giggle. Taeyeon grumbled and looked to the side in annoyance.

Jessica calmed down from their silly antics and asked the quiet girl, “Why did you pick that song?”

"Well ‘cause we’re family. We should look out for each other," Taeyeon said nonchalantly.

Tiffany grinned widely at her best friend. She knew why Taeyeon chose that song. It may have been in jest but sometimes Taeyeon better expressed herself through song rather than words or actions.

"No really, Taetae, why that song?” Tiffany asked with an evil smirk.

Taeyeon threw a glare at her best friend, fully aware that she knew Tiffany knew the real reason why she chose that song.

Yuri joined in the conversation as she had an arm around the maknae on the couch, “I mean, if it’s ‘cause we’re family. You could have just sung ‘We Are Family’, right?”

A light blush covered Taeyeon’s face as she mumbled out an answer. Jessica nearly fell out of her seat from leaning forward just to hear the leader’s reply.

"What was that, Taeng? All I heard was, ‘I’m scared. I’m a chicken,’" Sunny teased.

"Unnie, you should speak clearly so we can hear you," Seohyun put in her two cents.

Jessica was glad the other members were pestering the rather closed-off Taeyeon for she also wanted to know the answer.

Taeyeon cleared as her blush slowly got darker. Her voice was a little louder but it was still a jumble and unclear.

The teasing increased, “I’m sorry, Taeyeon, I don’t speak Klingon. Sunny, do you?”

Sunny shook her head, “I’m a gamer. Not a Trekkie.”

"I think she’s having speech problems," Yuri continued.

Taeyeon exploded, “It’s because I’ll always love, Sooyeon-ah, dammit!”

The room became quiet and the blush on Taeyeon’s face grew in magnitude. It was a deep red and traveled down her neck up until the tips of her ears. Jessica felt her heart beat fast at the declaration of love from her girlfriend.

"Awwww, Taeyeon-ah loves Sica-yah," Yuri said brightly.

Another round of teasing came from the group of girls with another cameo performance from the Soona duo. Taeyeon grumbled and grabbed Jessica’s hand, pulling her out of the room. The other girls didn’t stop their teasing and continued to laugh.

~

Taeyeon didn’t stop pulling until they reached a secluded corner and Jessica nudged her girlfriend playfully. They were quiet for a while before Jessica broke the silence.

"You’ll always love me?"

Taeyeon blushed once more and whined, “I don’t like it when they tease me.”

Jessica giggled and wrapped her arms around the shorty’s neck, “I love you, too, Taengoo.”

The shorty smiled and embraced the younger girl firmly before her hands settled into Jessica’s back pockets, groping her slightly.

Jessica pulled back and smacked Taeyeon, “Byuntae!”

"ByunTae is never complete without her ByunSica, You still love me?" Taeyeon jokingly asked with a wink.

"Always."