TaeNySic - Best Friends

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: This is like the best Tumblr blog that ever happened ^.^ Keep it up! Can you do a scene where TaeNySic are all just best friends who are really close and comfortable with each other?
 


Now you’re exaggerating anon. Idk about “best blog that ever happened.” But thank you. :3 My followers seem to like to flatter me. And flattery…will get you almost everywhere with me. :P

One round of taenysic friendship coming up!

~

Tiffany woke up from a long nap and stretched her arms out. The sound of a rattling window didn’t phase her as she watched one of her best friend’s Taeyeon struggling to get into her room. A small thud was heard followed by a groan. Counting exactly five seconds, Tiffany’s door swung open to reveal her second best friend, Jessica.

"I still don’t understand why you go through Tiff’s window," Jessica rolled her eyes as she approached the bed and slid under the covers.

Tiffany made room for the brunette only to find her arms full of a snuggling Jessica.

Taeyeon slowly got up from her place on the floor, “It’s the faster and cooler way.”

"And yet I’m always the first one here," Jessica lay her head on Tiffany’s chest.

"You really should just use the door, Taetae. I’m worried that you’re gonna get long lasting bruises from falling into my room all the time," Tiffany said as she wrapped her arms around Jessica.

"Yah, I want in," Taeyeon ignored their pleas for her to use the door. The pepero haired girl climbed into the bed and underneath both girls’ arms.

"Ugh, Taetae, you’re too heavy," Tiffany tried to push the other girl off her.

"I don’t see how it’s fair that I never get snuggles," she pouted.

Jessica rolled her eyes and pulled Taeyeon up to her side, “Here, you can snuggle with me here.”

The three were close enough friends that this wasn’t even awkward. They could even give each other a peck on the lips and it never phased them. It was a cause of debate for their significant others but after awhile they would come to realize that the three were just best friends.

"So how’s your summer so far?"

"Yeah, Fany-ah. You look like you’ve just been sleeping the day away."

Tiffany let out a sigh, “I was on the phone all night with Sunny.”

"Oh, did you explain to her we’re just best friends?"

"Yeah, she seemed pretty upset when she came over to find us like this," Jessica gestured to their snuggle position.

The mushroom haired girl pouted, “She still doesn’t believe me about it.”

"She’ll come around, Tiff. Amber’s accepted it though she still gets jealous every once in awhile."

"Yeah but you love that kind of thing with Amber," Taeyeon commented.

"Amber gets a little…rough in bed when she’s possessive," Jessica’s eyes twinkled in delight.

"Don’t remind me. You gave me a play-by-play of what happened," Tiffany said.

Taeyeon began to complain, “What? You told her? I thought we were best friends. How come you didn’t tell me? Where was I?”

"Calm down, Taengoo. You were out on a date with your giant of a girlfriend. I still find your height difference hilarious," Jessica giggled.

"I find it cute. Especially since you treat her like such a princess, holding open all her doors and stuff," Tiffany said.

"Yeah, like watching a midget prince pampering a giant princess."

"Yah! Don’t call my Sooyoung a giant, Sooyeon."

"Did you just call me Sooyeon? Why you little."

The two girls began to wrestle only to fall over the bed with a loud thump. Tiffany frowned as they had taken the blanket with them and this was the second time Taeyeon fell on her floor. A sound of the door opening alerted Tiffany to the presence of her girlfriend.

Sunny blinked as she saw her pajama-clad girlfriend on the bed and her two supposed ‘best friends’ on the floor. Jessica was sprawled on top of Taeyeon and they had somehow gotten entangled in the blankets. After managing to escape, Jessica helped Taeyeon up.

"Thank you, Sica-yah," Taeyeon gave Jessica a peck on the lips.

Jessica smiled, unfazed by the peck, “No problem, Taengoo.”

Sunny turned to her girlfriend, “You call that just best friends?”

Tiffany blinked at her girlfriend, “Yeah. Happens all the time.”

~

Don’t you just think close and comfortable best friends are jjang? :)