TaengSic - Hero v. Villain

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: taengsic roleplay a hero vs villain scene but can't keep it up in the end without laughing with each other
~


Cool eyes looked around the room, making sure the coast was clear. Quietly walking through, she located the safe full of valuable goods. Her hands went to work to unlock the safe. After ten seconds it opened with a satisfying click. A smirk covered the beautiful girl’s features as she began to gather the diamonds.

"I would put that back if I were you."

A certain red clad hero shut the safe’s door. The annoying intruder was wearing a mask and had thrown a rope around the thief.

Jessica smirked at the short hero, “Spiderman.”

"Black Cat," the super hero responded. "You really should change your ways."

"You know I live off of our…encounters," she lifted a hand to trace the opposite girl’s arm.

"Really? You know there’s a more civil way to meet."

"Well I can’t resist seeing you in…skintight clothing," a giggle escaped Jessica.

Spiderman coughed, “Sica, stay in character.”

After a couple of seconds, Taeyeon began to laugh as well. They were both dressed in the appropriate attire. Taeyeon in a full red costume and Jessica had on a leather suit.

"This is ridiculous, why am I the villain?" Jessica complained.

"That’s because you look y in leather," Taeyeon waggled her brows.

The two laughed again and had collapsed on top of the bed, “Remind me to reject your requests of roleplaying.”

Taeyeon stopped laughing and pulled off her Spiderman mask. She rested her chin on top of Jessica’s chest and looked up at her, “You weren’t complaining when we played cop and convict. As I recall, you loved putting me in handcuffs.”

A blush covered Jessica’s face and nodded, “Okay, only a certain few then. Now help me out of this outfit, it’s getting uncomfortable.”

"Oh, I’d be glad to help you out of it.”

~

>.<