TaeNy - Rabbit Fany

TaeNySic Scenarios

Anonymous asked: HELLO! author-sii ^^ I enjoyed your works sooo much and I spent my whole Tuesday reading all your scenario request posts. And I like all of them all. Therefore I want to make a request. Since PuppyTaeng and Jessicat are soo cute, can you do something like a PuppyTaeng with a pink RabbitFany now? So fluffy I wanna die ^^ Do not need to rush or anything to finish this, I really like your works and already follow you! Hwaitaengng Au-siii! -Viola

 


Tuesday was five days ago! Lol. Thank you so much for liking my scenarios. :) I’ll do my best to fill your request. Pink Rabbit Fany huh? We’ll see how this goes. :3

~

Taeyeon was resting on the couch as Jessica petted her head. She loved this spot because she was always petted. If her owner was in the mood, they would even get to cuddle. The puppy squirmed around in her seat before settling on her owner’s lap.

"Taengoo, stay still," Jessica said as she kept Taeyeon in her lap.

A happy bark escaped the little puppy and her fluffy white tail wagged back and forth. The blonde teen chuckled and patted her puppy’s head who seemed satisfied with the attention.

"Oh, you’re so cute."

"Unnie! Unnie!" a loud voice resounded in the house.

Loud footsteps were heard before two sock covered feet slid across the wooden floor. Jessica glared at her eight year old sister, “What is it?”

"Umma and appa let me have a pet!"

"They did? What’d you get?" her eyes glanced at the cage that Krystal was precariously holding.

Krystal excitedly sat by her unnie on the couch before pulling out her pink pet from the cage, “A bunny!”

"You got a bunny?"

"Mmhmm! I named her Tiffany!" Krystal placed her bunny down on the couch and petted her soft fur.

Taeyeon tilted her head in confusion as she stared at the ball of fluff, "Small puppy!"

Jessica watched as Taeyeon maneuvered out of her lap and slowly approached the pink rabbit that was wrinkling her nose quite cutely. Taeyeon’s little paws slowly brought her closer to the pink bunny and sniffed her thoroughly.

"Tae! Don’t eat her!" Krystal panicked.

"Calm down, she’s just sniffing her," Jessica rolled her eyes.

"Hello?" Taeyeon questionably asked.

Tiffany hopped around the puppy, "Hi! I’m Fany, Fany, Tiffany! Soojungie’s most precious mushroom!"

Taeyeon tilted her head, "I’m Taeyeon. Mushroom? What’s that?"

The rabbit bounced closer to the puppy, "I don’t know but I love Soojungie!"

The puppy yipped in excitement as her tail wagged, "Really? I love Sica! She’s my owner. What are you? You’re tiny."

"You’re a HUGE bunny. Except your fur is curly and your ears are short. Can you even hear me?!" Tiffany nuzzled against Taeyeon’s ears.

Taeyeon squirmed which caused Tiffany to settle underneath her chin, "I can hear you. Wanna play?"

Tiffany grinned, "You know tag? My sisters and I used to play tag all the time."

Taeyeon’s tail wagged with more intensity, "Oh boy, oh boy, Yes! Yes I do!"

The bunny jumped off of Taeyeon’s back, "Tag! You’re it!"

"I’m gonna get you Fany!" Taeyeon bolted off the couch and began to chase the lightning fast pink rabbit.

"Taengoo!" Jessica screamed.

"Tiffany, wait!" little Krystal began to chase them.

Jessica panted as it seemed they were running around the whole house, “Soojung! Get your rabbit! It’s making Taengoo too excited.”

The puppy had already bumped into several things, one of them being the coffee table which nearly caused the vase to topple over.

"I’m trying unnie!" Krystal whined.

"Come get me, Taetae!"

Taeyeon pounced on the pink rabbit and they tumbled over until the puppy was wrapped around Tiffany with a happy bark, "I got you!"

Tiffany giggled and nuzzled against the puppy’s neck, "You’re warm."

"You’re tiny."

The tired bunny let out a small yawn, "I love you, Taetae."

Taeyeon blinked and looked at the tiny rabbit in confusion but wagged her tail regardless, "Love you too, Fany-mushroom."

~

I never knew rabbits were hard to write about. :P Hope you liked it Viola! :)