TaengSic - Bikini Bod Continued

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: If its not too much can you do a continuation of bikini bod - taengsic? Only if you can thank you (:
 
~

"I know you’ve been looking for a part-time job, Taeyeon-ah. I got just the thing! A spot opened up at The Cafe," Sooyoung said as she spoke with her fellow chef-in-the-making.

Hyoyeon raised her eyebrows in surprise, “Wait, did you say The Cafe? You work at The Cafe?”

"Mmhmm," a smug smile covered Sooyoung’s face.

"I love that place! I didn’t know you worked there."

"I sure do and I’m hoping to get Taeyeon-ah to work with me over there. Right, Taeyeon-ah?" Sooyoung turned to said girl.

Taeyeon’s focus was not with them as she stood still, her gaze afar off. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon looked over to their friend. No response at all from her. What was going on? Two arms belonging to a very familiar pair of twins came up around the shorty’s shoulders which finally broke her reverie.

"Unnie!"

"Taeng!"

The wonderful Kwon-Im twins had her surrounded and Taeyeon looked like a fish out of the sea.

"What’s up with you?"

Hyoyeon scoffed, “Yeah, we’ve been talking to her for the past two minutes but she hasn’t been paying attention.”

Yuri grinned at her twin who smirked back, “Was she gazing into space?”

"Yeah, she was."

"Probably staring at Fany-unnie," Yoona tightened her grip around Taeyeon’s neck.

Sooyoung glanced at Hyoyeon before they turned to Taeyeon with teasing smiles, “Oh really?”

"Yup, this one here has a mad crush on the campus’ hottie. You probably caught Taeng staring so intently at Fany in a bikini," Yuri ruffled Taeyeon’s head [who was trying to get out of the evil twins’ grip].

"Staring at me in a bikini?"

Everyone’s head whipped to the side to see Tiffany standing there with a bright eye-smile as she had only caught the last part of Yuri’s sentence.

Yuri grinned, “Yeah, Taeng here was staring at you in a bikini because she likes-“

Taeyeon elbowed Yuri sharply in the gut, freeing herself from the Im-Kwon twins’ grasp, “Like your bikini. I like your bikini.”

Tiffany blinked at the scene before her but giggled to see Taeyeon’s flustered face, “Thanks Taetae! I like yours too. Even your board shorts are cute.”

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon held back their laughter at Taeyeon’s lame cover up but the eye-smiling girl had excused herself to greet others. Once she left, Yoona started laughing her crocodile laugh along with Yuri who couldn’t contain herself. Soon, all four girls were laughing at Taeyeon’s expense.

Taeyeon glared at Yuri as she was embarrassed by her actions, “Oh man, Taeng. You should’ve just let me tell her that you like her. At least then she’ll know. Maybe she even likes you back.”

Oh yeah. Tiffany. I like Tiffany. I’m supposed to like Tiffany. Taeyeon had completely forgotten about the girl and her mind was stuck on the pink bikini-clad girl she caught a glimpse of minutes ago. Her friends finally settled down and resumed having a fun time at the party.

~

Throughout the party, Taeyeon kept trying to get a glimpse of the pink bikini-clad girl but no such luck. She let out a sigh after scanning the premises only to find other bikini-clad girls but not her bikini-clad girl.

Yoona chortled into her drink as she caught Taeyeon sighing, “I think that’s her sixth sigh in the past five minutes.”

"I think that’s her sixth sigh in the past minute,” Hyoyeon chuckled.

"Looking for someone?" Sooyoung grinned.

"Perhaps someone clad in a certain bikini with a nice ?" Yuri waggled her brows.

Taeyeon scowled at them and took a sip of her drink, Yeah, I’m looking for someone clad in a pink bikini with a gorgeous …just not Tiffany.

Yuri wrapped her arm around Taeyeon with a smirk, “If you turn your head to the left you’ll find your angel, Fany-Fany.”

The four friends laughed as they teased Taeyeon who only rolled her eyes. As she was rolling her eyes, she caught Tiffany in her peripheral view. Tiffany seemed to be calling for someone who was leaving the party. An awfully familiar person clad in a y pink bikini. Someone she had been looking for.

"Jessi!"

Taeyeon snapped her head to the left and caught a glimpse of damp ginger hair and a beautiful profile. Her breath hitched as this was the second time she saw her today. She was more perfect than when she last saw her. Is this what you call love at first sight?

Her four friends laughed at Taeyeon’s actions, mistakenly thinking she was staring at Tiffany. But no, she was staring at her friend who was now leaving. Wait, the girl was leaving? She didn’t even know her name! All Taeyeon heard was “cee” at the end of her name. She needed to at least get her name.

In her rush to get to the other girl, Taeyeon tried to pry off Yuri. However, she only succeeded in escaping her grip and falling into the pool with her drink in hand. The commotion caused everyone to stare as she slowly resurfaced to the top.

A heavy blush covered Taeyeon’s face. Smooth.

How embarrassing.

~

For the next two weeks, Taeyeon never lived down her rather embarrassing fall into the pool. Her friends still didn’t get off her case and talked about how she was so eager to get to Tiffany that she face planted into the pool.

Taeyeon wasn’t pleased and to make matters worse, she never found out who the mystery girl was. She sighed and thumped her head against the wooden counter.

"Unnie, I don’t think you want to do that. We have customers coming in."

"Yeah, yeah, Soojung-ah. I’m just sort of miserable right now," Taeyeon mumbled to her co-worker.

Sooyoung managed to land Taeyeon the job but while Taeyeon manned the register, Sooyoung had the privilege of working in the kitchen. It wasn’t too bad considering she got to work with Krystal, [or as she likes to call her, Soojung] one of her dongsaengs from class.

Krystal rolled her eyes at her unnie and proceeded to get back to work. Taeyeon remained bent over with her head on the counter. A small cough alerted her of a customer and she lazily turned her head to look up. Her eyes widened as she realized who was standing before her, my bikini-clad girl! Although she wasn’t in a y pink bikini but now dressed in a cute top and cut-off shorts.

Taeyeon whipped her head up so fast that she caused the tip jar to fall over. Her reflexes managed to save the jar from breaking into tiny pieces and she grew flustered as this was beginning to become embarrassing, again.

A giggle escaped her bikini-clad girl, “I’ll have a caramel frappe.”

"Uhhh," Taeyeon blanked out as she stared at the beautiful girl in front of her. Holy , she’s talking to me.

The beautiful girl raised her brow but couldn’t contain her smile, “Umm, how much?”

Taeyeon stared some more before smacking herself in the forehead, “Oh, right right.”

Could that be any more embarrassing? She was on a streak with how embarrassing she was. BUT, she could use this time to know her name, finally.

Taeyeon collected the cash from the girl in front of her and nearly fainted when their fingers brushed briefly, “M-may I have your name?”

She was met with a raised eyebrow.

Taeyeon continued to stammer as her face began to flush, “S-so I c-can put it on your c-cup.”

A brief moment of silence that seemed to last an eternity.

"Jessica."

Jessica. Finally. A name to a beautiful face with a y body. Taeyeon felt herself get hot under the collar as the image of her wet, bikini-clad body came to mind. Slim waist, perfect hips, y s-line, big s, curvaceous … Taeyeon soon found herself staring at Jessica’s face, particularly her lips. Her very kissable lips.

Taeyeon was shaken from her reverie as Jessica leaned in to look at her, “Hey, I know you! Didn’t you fall in the pool at the party two weeks ago?”

Oh god. She saw. SHE SAW! Her life is over. OTL

"Ha…ha…yeah. That was me," Taeyeon felt like dying.

Jessica glanced at her nametag, “Well…Taeyeon. It was nice to meet you. You’re cute.”

"N-nice to meet you, too. We’ll umm, call you when your frappe is ready," Taeyeon smiled widely in elation to hear her bikini clad girl say her name. Can she be any more perfect?

Jessica smiled as she left the queue and Taeyeon could have sworn her legs turned to jelly as she had to grip tightly onto the counter to keep upright when the next customer came.

Jessica thinks I’m cute!

~

I honestly don’t know where I got this. Lol. It took me awhile to write it because I had three or four different ways it could have gone in my head [which is now gone since I imagine too many scenes that I forget] but somehow this version was what I came up with. Hope it’s okay for you anon! ^^