TaengSic - My J's

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: Taeyeon, Jessica and their child. :))
 


Okay so I was listening to My J as I was writing this. :P

~

Taeyeon crawled through the living room on her stomach. She listened for the sounds of giggling that would bring her closer to her target. Quickly peeking over the couch and confirming it was clear, the woman got up and made her way to the hallway.

Once in the hallway, Taeyeon pressed herself against the wall as she made stealthy steps towards the sounds of giggling. It appeared they were coming from the bedroom and she did a small tumble into the room.

"Gotcha!" she yelled.

A high pitched screech reached her ears before Taeyeon received a pillow to the face. The little five year old with sharp eyes and cheekbones began to pelt her appa with her pillow. She was named after both her parents with a “yeon” in her name but Taeyeon chose “Jae” for her daughter.

Taeyeon growled playfully, “I’m gonna eat you!”

Her daughter’s screeching increased as she tried to run away from her, “No! Appa can’t catch me!”

"Appa wants to eat Jaeyeon," Taeyeon made a swipe at her daughter.

Little Jaeyeon squealed as she was picked up by the “monster” and decided to call in reinforcements, “Umma!”

Jessica came from behind the door and pounced her wife. The three of them soon found themselves sprawled out on the bed as laughter filled the room. Taeyeon quickly wrapped her arms around her wife and her daughter.

Playfully blowing a raspberry on Jaeyeon’s cheek Taeyeon growled, “Now I’ll have both of you for dinner.”

Jaeyeon giggled as she squirmed against her appa before retreating into her umma’s arms, “Umma~ Save me!”

"Come here, Jaeyeon," Jessica smiled as she settled down from her giggles.

Now sandwiched between her parents, little Jaeyeon let out a cute yawn, “I sleepy.”

"It’s I’m sleepy, Jaeyeon-ah,” Jessica lightly corrected.

The five year old nodded her head slowly while her eyes began to droop, “I mean, I’m sleepy.”

Taeyeon tenderly smiled as her daughter slowly fell asleep and she chuckled when she saw Jessica wasn’t far behind. She ran a hand through Jaeyeon’s tresses before doing the same with Jessica’s. Taeyeon kissed her daughter’s forehead quickly followed by her wife’s. She was so lucky to have them in her life.

~

Everything happened so fast that Taeyeon began to panic. She was almost always calm in any given situation but she currently felt like hyperventilating. The shorty blindly pulled out her cellphone after she helplessly watched the paramedics rolled her wife away. She pressed on Yuri’s name in her cellphone, her cousin that had newly returned to Seoul and was always there for her.

She pressed call and waited anxiously.

Ring.

Ring.

Click.

"Yoboseyo?" oh thank god.

"Yuri! I’m sorry, I know I was supposed to meet up with you but then it was like, then we had to, and there was traffic! She nearly shoved me out the window and and I WAS DRIVING YURI! Then it took forever to get there and there may have been some fainting and-”

“Whoa – calm down, Taeyeon. I need you to calm down.”

“Calm down? Calm down? My name is ing Taeyeon for crying out loud. My name literally means calm. I AM calm!” she was far from it and Taeyeon could feel herself slowly losing it.

“Okay, okay. Just tell me what’s got you freaking out.”

“Jessica went into labor but there were complications and I’m in the hospital right now. I…I need you here with me. I don’t know what to do,” Taeyeon whimpered.

Yuri assured her that she would be there and that left Taeyeon pacing back and forth. They wouldn’t let her see Jessica and she ran a shaky hand through her hair. She her lips and nearly jumped when her phone rang, signalling her that Tiffany was calling. Taeyeon relayed to her what happened.

Jessica was going into labor and Taeyeon did her best to get her to the hospital. There was an accident on the way and had caused heavy traffic. Jessica’s hormones were going crazy and she had threatened to throw the shorty out the door. Right after she made that statement, she had fainted and Taeyeon began to panic.

Now, here she was in the emergency room, praying everything would be alright. She later found out that there were complications and it was a long day at the hospital. After it was all said and done, she was grateful it turned out for the best.

~

Taeyeon continued to reverently run her hand through Jessica’s hair. Jessica eventually woke up and smiled at her wife.

"What’s on your mind?"

"I nearly lost the both of you at the time," Taeyeon whispered.

Jessica lifted a hand and held Taeyeon’s face, “We’re here. With you.”

Taeyeon smiled and kissed her wife, “I love you.”

"I love you, too."

Little Jaeyeon woke up from her nap with a yawn and pouted, “I want ppo ppo.”

The two adults laughed and gave her a kiss each. Jaeyeon smiled and snuggled deeper into her parents’ embrace.

"You know, Jaeyeon-ah, you’re looking more and more like your umma every day."

The little girl perked up, “Really?”

"Mmhmm. And just like your umma, you’re becoming more and more beautiful every day," Taeyeon winked.

Jaeyeon smiled widely, “Then I can find someone like appa one day?”

"Whoa, a little too early to be talking about that, Jaeyeon," Jessica giggled. "I don’t think your appa would like that. She gets a little bit jealous and over protective sometimes.”

"I can’t help it, my little Jae. Can appa have you for a little longer before you start talking about that?"

Jaeyeon thought for a bit, “What about umma? Can you take umma too?”

Taeyeon winked, “My life wouldn’t be complete with my two lovely J’s now would it?”

Jessica shook her head but waited for their daughter’s answer, “Okay, appa. As long as umma is with us too.”

"Would never dream of having it any other way."

"Can we go back to sleep? I’m still sleepy," little Jaeyeon asked with another yawn.

As contagious as the yawn was, Jessica found herself yawning as well. Taeyeon just chuckled at the two. Jaeyeon really did look like her umma and like her, she had inherited the sleepy genes. Thankfully she hasn’t inherited the HellSica genes yet but she was rather dorky like Taeyeon.

"You two go back to sleep. I’ll go prepare dinner, okay?"

Her two lovely J’s nodded before clutching each other to go to sleep. Taeyeon kissed her two girls and began her trek to the kitchen. When she reached the doorway, a little voice called out.

"Appa?"

"Ne, my little Jae?"

"Saranghae."

Taeyeon felt her heart melt as she watched her child begin to snore. She looked over to Jessica whose eyes were twinkling, “We love you, Taengoo.”

Life was perfect with her two lovely J’s.

~