TaeNy - Lawyers

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: Taeyeon and Tiffany are both lawyers, you can choose who's the prosecutor and defendant, and they have this thingy going on with them. But I don't know, basically thought of this coz of Suits with all those y lawyers and stuff! :D
 


I never watched Suits so I just watched season 1 and 2 recaps. I don’t think they covered enough, lol. I’ll have to go back and watch it myself. :) But let’s try this!

Forgive me for the lack of lawyer knowledge.

~

"So you’re saying you were with Ms. Lee the whole time?"

"I…I didn’t say that."

"But you pretty much confessed to it. Are you going back on your word?"

"I, you’re taking it out of context!"

"Did you not just say that you weren’t with anyone else for the rest of the day. And that Ms. Lee had the greatest pair of legs you’ve ever seen?"

A heavy blush covered the witness’ face as she spluttered to answer, “I didn’t say that!”

"Oh, so you don’t think Ms. Lee has a great pair of legs?”

"OBJECTION! She’s badgering my witness!"

Taeyeon turned her head to the defendant’s lawyer, “Badgering?”

"Yes, badgering. I don’t see what the relevance of Ms. Lee’s physique has to do with the case."

"But Attorney Hwang, it has everything to do with the case.”

"Really now?" Tiffany crossed her arms in a huff. Taeyeon had this way to get underneath her collar and it bothered her.

"Besides, it’s a harmless question. I for one happen to find your entire…physique to be quite delectable,” Taeyeon smirked as her eyes traveled down Tiffany’s body, her eyes staying particularly around the chest area.

A heavy blush covered Tiffany’s face as she could feel her heartbeat increasing its tempo, “I…”

"Now, don’t you think so, Ms. Choi? There’s nothing wrong with admiring the female body. Ms. Lee does have a nice pair of legs, doesn’t she?” Taeyeon smirked at the witness.

"Why are you such a ?!" Tiffany growled.

"I’m just stating truth, Attorney Hwang. I know a y body when I see one," she winked.

"Counsel! Please approach the bench!"

Tiffany huffed as she followed Taeyeon to speak with the judge. They observed the normally stoic judge. She was one of the youngest judges they’ve had but she was good at what she does. Seo Juhyun. Her hands came up to massage her temples before ushering them to lean forward.

"Did you two have an argument before court today?"

Taeyeon and Tiffany looked at each other, “No, Judge Seo.”

"You sure?"

Again, the two lawyers shook their heads, “No. Judge Seo why are you asking this?”

Seohyun closed her eyes and let out a sigh, “This isn’t the first time this has happened. The both of you are being inappropriate and worst of all, unprofessional. Please take care of everything next time before going to court with your clients.”

"I…we don’t understand what you’re saying Judge Seo."

Seohyun reclined in her chair and gave them pointed looks, “I’m only going to do this once. I’m going to call for an hour long recess. It should be enough to get food in people’s stomachs and for you two to have a quickie.”

"I, excuse me?"

They watched as the judge just shook her head, “I hate handling cases when the both of you are ually frustrated. Just get it out of your system. Attorney Kim, get your fix of Attorney Hwang and stop checking her out. Attorney Hwang, just give in to your desires, it’ll be much easier for all of us.”

And with that, the judge turned them away before hitting her gavel which signaled the hour long recess.

~

 

Man I’m bad at this lawyer stuff. :P To any lawyer students/lawyers [though I doubt you’d have time to read this, lol] I apologize for my lack of knowledge in your field. :P