KrysTaeng/TaengSic - Triangle

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: Triangle = KrysTae and Taengsic! The plot is up to you (:
 


Seeing “Triangle” made me think of my story which would not work if I used that plot. Lol. But yes, a love triangle with KrysTaengSic? JungsisTaeng? Oh whatever it is. >.< Here we go!

~

Krystal was two years younger than her older sister, Jessica. They each had their own set of friends but Krystal had always admired Jessica’s best friend. Taeyeon was a rather lovable dork reminded Krystal of her own best friend, Amber. Well, lesser on the weird side and more on the byun side.

Growing up knowing Taeyeon, Krystal didn’t realize she had developed feelings for her until Amber about it.

"Omo, your face is so red. NO. WAY! You have a crush on your sister’s best friend? Oh this is rich," Amber laughed out loud as she rolled around Krystal’s bedroom floor.

"Y-yah! Shut up will you? She might hear us," Krystal’s eyes glanced nervously outside her bedroom door; Taeyeon was just in the adjacent room.

"Pfft, she’s probably too busy listening to your sister gush about Hyoyeon or Yuri or whoever," Amber said nonchalantly.

That was true, her unnie was always going on about some jock or another. She had a thing for jocks and rather athletic people; something that wasn’t really Taeyeon who only played video games and was far from athletic.

"Still," Krystal murmured.

Movement in the hallway caused her to turn her head and catch sight of Taeyeon walking out of Jessica’s room. She gave the younger Jung a small wave before heading towards the bathroom. Krystal could feel her heart skip a beat as she replayed the small moment in her mind.

A smile revealed adorable dimples and pearly teeth. Krystal felt like she lost her breath just when their eyes met. Her temperature rose as a blush appeared on her face.

Amber began laughing again, “Ohmigod, Krystal your face is RED. She didn’t even say anything and I’m watching you swooning.”

Krystal threw the nearest thing to her [which happened to be her geometry book] at the obnoxious tomboy, “Shut up!”

"Owww, Krys, that hurt!" Amber whined.

"That should teach you a lesson. And quit teasing me or I swear I’ll walk up to Yoona tomorrow and tell her you’ve been stalking her since the beginning of the school year."

Amber’s eyes widened, “Whoa, whoa, whoa! Okay, okay. Jeezus, princess. I was just teasing you. You don’t have to tell Yoona anything. Besides, it’s not exactly…stalking. I’m just admiring her from afar.”

"Mmhmm, sure, Stupid."

Taeyeon walked back and straight into Jessica’s room with a small nod to Krystal. The blush reappeared on Krystal’s cheeks and Amber had to bite her tongue from laughing again.

Krystal’s biology book hurled through the air, “Agh, just shut up!”

~

Dugeun. Dugeun. Dugeun.

Krystal didn’t know how it happened but she was leaning against the locker with Taeyeon directly in her face. Dark onyx eyes searched her own and she felt on the verge to collapse from their proximity.

A soft smile disarmed Krystal and she did everything she could within herself to stop the blush threatening to spread across her face, “I…”

"Sometimes you really look like Sooyeon-ah," Taeyeon whispered as her hand brushed away a stray strand from Krystal’s face.

This is what a cardiac arrest must feel like. Omo, I’m getting dizzy, Krystal thought as she gently closed her eyes. Taeyeon slowly lowered her hand from Krystal’s face.

"Sorry," Taeyeon cleared and took a step back from Krystal.

Krystal didn’t know if she should feel relieved because she could breathe or disappointed that her crush didn’t fulfill her fantasy of being kissed.

"I didn’t mean to get in your personal space. Some people are just really rough in the hallways," Taeyeon said with a smirk as she shouldered her backpack.

her all of a sudden dry lips, Krystal shakily answered, “I-it’s okay, Taeyeon-unnie. Accidents happen.”

"Well, I’ll be heading to class then? Did you want me to walk you to your next class?"

"I…" Krystal could literally hear her heart pounding at the invitation. "I’d like that."

Taeyeon grinned and took Krystal’s books from her, “Let’s go?”

It was like heaven. Taeyeon walking her to class. Their shoulders occasionally bumped against each other and Krystal nearly fainted. Maybe, maybe Taeyeon felt the same way as her? They made it to Krystal’s class and Taeyeon slowly gave the younger girl her books back.

"Th-thank you, Taeyeon-unnie."

"It’s no problem, Krystal. You can count on me. Gotta keep an eye on my best friend’s little sister, don’t I?" Taeyeon chuckled.

Krystal bit her lip, so is that what it was? Just keeping an eye on her. She was about to respond to Taeyeon when Jessica walked by.

"Taengoo~"

Taeyeon’s face turned incredibly soft as she looked at her best friend, “Ne Sooyeon-ah?”

"Walk me to class~" Jessica whined.

Krystal felt her heart break as she witnessed this look of complete and total…love on Taeyeon’s face after seeing Jessica.

"Sure, anything for my precious Sooyeon," Taeyeon draped an arm around Jessica’s shoulders.

Jessica grinned, “Good, I can’t wait to tell you what just happened. Hyoyeon and Yuri greeted me.”

Krystal knew her unnie probably missed it but Taeyeon’s bright expression dimmed a bit as Jessica spoke of her crushes. It wasn’t fair. Here she was, right in front of Taeyeon and she would never see her as more than Jessica’s little sister. And her sister just goes on about other people when the perfect girlfriend was right in front of her.

It really wasn’t fair. Screw high school and unrequited love.

~

Oh, high school. Lol. Let me know if that was good love triangle. :)