TaengSic - Hyoyeon's Mission

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: Hyoyeon helping TaengSic to make up in a concert! Like, she is always creating oppirtunities for the oldest to interact, be it direct or indirect. Kekekekee
 


Oh this is a good one! :P

~

Hyoyeon pumped herself up as she prepared herself to go on stage, “Alright, you can do this Kim Hyoyeon! HWAITING!”

Sooyoung blinked as she watched the rather jittery dancing machine of SNSD, “Hyo, you okay?”

"I GOT THIS!" Hyoyeon pumped her fist passionately.

The giant sweatdropped before elbowing the back of Hyoyeon’s head, “Yah!”

"Ow! What was that for you shikshin!" Hyoyeon huffed while rubbing the bump that was beginning to form.

Sooyoung chuckled, “Just getting you in the zone for our concert. You’re being especially weird.”

"Pft, don’t worry about me. Just focus on yourself," the shorter girl said before sitting in her spot that would take her to the center stage.

Hyoyeon nodded her head to herself while ignoring Sooyoung. Mission get TaengSic together commence!

~

Hyoyeon let out a groan of frustration. This was harder than she thought. Were Taeyeon and Jessica always so far apart? She felt like ing Jessica at Taeyeon…or Taeyeon at Jessica. Whichever one would produce positive results.

So far she had tried getting the two to stand together during one of their talks with the audience. It worked for about two seconds before Jessica decided to get water.

"Omo, where you going?" Hyoyeon hissed.

Jessica quirked an eyebrow, “Water?”

The brunette walked away from their black-haired leader. More distance=NO GOOD. This is so NG! Where’s the director? CUT CUT CUT! Hyoyeon mentally yelled. Her eyes sparkled when another idea popped into her mind.

Jessica stood back in line and took a couple of sips, “Taeng looks kind of thirsty, Sica.”

"Oh, she should get some water," Jessica said as she sipped the water through her straw.

Hyoyeon silently groaned before smiling at Jessica, “How about you give her some water?”

"Meh, she’s too far," Jessica said as she began fanning herself from the heat.

Tiffany noticed and helped Jessica wipe sweat off her brow. NOO! What is this?! I’m aiming for TaengSic! Not JeTi! I need my TaengSic! Hyoyeon growled and swiped the bottle of water from Jessica.

Well at least now she could give the water to Taeng and it’d be like an indirect kiss. Hyoyeon grinned devilishly before walking to their leader who was playing with some confetti on the side.

"Thirsty?" Hyoyeon asked.

Taeyeon looked up with a grateful look as she grabbed the water bottle, “Hyoyeon, you are a life saver. My throat’s a little parched.”

"No problem!" Hyoyeon’s eyes sparkled in glee.

It was like that for the rest of the concert. Hyoyeon managed to get them to stand closely together for once with their arms brushing against each other. When they bumped into each other in the middle of a song, Hyoyeon nearly jumped up and down at the sight of them smiling at each other in apology.

During one of their slower songs, Hyoyeon had discreetly hinted at Jessica to share the chair with their leader. Unfortunately they didn’t sit down on the chair or had Jessica sitting in Taeyeon’s lap. Instead Taeyeon sat on the chair with Jessica sitting on the arm rest. Close enough, Hyoyeon said to herself.

The concert was coming to a close and Hyoyeon figured she should go with a bang. Now how does she get them to hug each other? A smirk covered her features as an idea ran across her mind. If she managed to “bump” into Taeyeon hard enough, then she’d go flying straight into Jessica’s arms. Yeah, that was a perfect idea!

SNSD was currently giving their final bow before standing up to run backstage. Hyoyeon let out a groan when she realized she had placed herself by Jessica while Taeyeon was on the other side of Jessica after Yoona.

Great, now this bump is going to have to be a shove, Hyoyeon thought. Everyone straightened their backs and began to turn to the exit. It was now or never. The dance machine jumped up and down as she waved before turning around and “accidentally” bumping into Jessica particularly hard.

The ginger-haired girl nearly flew but she tripped over her own feet and arms were flailing. Taeyeon was the unfortunate victim that Jessica ran into. Limbs were entangled as they fell over each other on the stage. They fell with a thud and Hyoyeon smugly grinned to find Taeyeon had cushioned Jessica’s fall.

As the lights dimmed, Hyoyeon nearly fainted for Taeyeon accidentally kissed Jessica when she tried to get up.

TAENGSIC LIVES!

~

 

Lol. Hyoyeon you make me smile. :) How was that anon?