JeTi - Rivals

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: JeTi are rival in their school, they know each other weaknesses , the only thing they don't know is they actually like each other . Fany will study overseas after she graduated (everyone knows) and prom coming up everyone was lining up for having those two as their date , but everyone is rejected, unexpected things happened , Fany asked Jessie to b her date and confessed to Jessie there, a sweet one how will Jessie answer it ? on that place or she has to let Fany go first to know what she lost ?

 

Rivals in school who are actually in love with each other? COUNT ME IN!

~

"Omo, isn’t that?"

The girls in the bathroom were carefully whispering to each other while pointing at one of the further stalls. Sounds of someone throwing up was heard.

"It couldn’t be."

"Could it?"

"There’s no way it’s her."

More sounds of throwing up.

After a few more minutes, a flush was heard before the stall door opened. The blonde girl looked up to see the others observing her. Shooting them her infamous glare, they scattered and left her to be alone.

"Can’t even mind their own business," Jessica said as she went to rinse at the sink.

"Stupid Hwang! Slipping cucumbers into my salad," she growled. "She’s only doing this because I got her good last week with the pink box of cockroaches in her locker. But still, I’m highly allergic to cucumbers! Stupid HWANG!"

Jessica’s blood boiled at the thought of the redhead.

Tiffany Hwang was the bane of her existence. Ever since she started high school and meeting the stupid mushroom, they had been bitter rivals. In everything. From grades in school, to height of popularity, and even to who was most up to date in fashion. Sometimes, Jessica just felt like pounding her face in with a bright pink heel.

Oh yeah, she’d like that. It’s pink! Smack her with everything that’s pink.

Jessica took in a deep breath before gritting her teeth in anger, at herself. She didn’t know when it happened but Tiffany had crawled underneath her skin. The stupid redhead had stirred something deep within Jessica and it annoyed the hell out of her to know she found that loudmouth attractive.

Hell, she’s been in love with her rival since sophomore year. Jessica’s shoulders slumped as her anger dissipated. And here she was, three years later, still acting like some elementary school boy with a crush. The worst of it was that Tiffany would be going abroad for college.

Even if she wanted to make a move, it was a little too late. Prom was coming up and soon after, graduation. Although, this would probably be her last chance to be with Tiffany in that way. If she only had the courage…

~

"Hey, hey. Did you hear? Tiffany turned down Kwon Yuri."

"Yeah, that’s the fourth person she’s rejected going to prom."

Jessica’s ears could hear her classmates but she chose to act indifferent about. Although, inside she was happy with the fact that at least Tiffany was still dateless. It filled her delusional mind that maybe the other girl was waiting for her to ask.

"Guess everyone around here is talking about prom."

Jessica looked up at her table mate and nodded, “Guess so.”

Taeyeon fidgeted in her seat at the lack of reaction, “Anyone ask you yet?”

"No, not yet," she replied. She had been extra icy lately to prevent others from asking her.

Jessica only wanted to go with Tiffany, even if it was only possible in her mind. They were rivals for crying out loud. Tiffany would probably scoff in her face. She couldn’t have that.

A warm hand covered her slightly cold one. She looked up in surprise to see dark onyx eyes gazing into her own.

"I’ve been thinking lately. About you. And me. Us. I…I really, really like you, Sica. Would you go to prom with me?" Taeyeon smiled hesitantly.

Jessica slowly pulled her hand out from underneath her best friend’s hand, “Taengoo…if you had told me that three years ago, I would have gladly said yes. But I’m afraid I’m going to have to turn down your request because I don’t feel the same way. Excuse me.”

She stood up to leave a dumbfounded Taeyeon behind. There was no one else in heart but Tiffany.

~

Jessica yawned as she was woken from her slumber. Her tired eyes looked over at the clock to see that it was a little past midnight. Who the hell was knocking on her window? She pulled back the curtain apprehensively only to be surprised to see none other than Tiffany Hwang.

Carefully opening the window, she watched as Tiffany crawled through before standing right in front of her.

"What are you doing here?" this had to be a dream. Tiffany was right there!

Tiffany smiled, “I came to see you.”

"See me? Why?"

"I realize that I needed to stop being a coward so I figured I’d take some crazy courage to come here."

Jessica grew confused, “Come here and do what?”

"This," Tiffany grasped Jessica’s wrist lightly and pulled her close.

Their lips met together and caused a shock to tremor throughout their bodies. Jessica’s knees nearly buckled of their own accord and they eventually did that Tiffany had to hold her up. Tiffany bit Jessica’s bottom lip before pulling away.

"I…wha?" Jessica was out of breath and way beyond confused. She desperately gripped Tiffany’s shoulders to keep herself upright.

Tiffany looked at Jessica with a soft look, “I’m in love with you. Have been for a long time now but I never knew the right way to go about it. I ended up competing against you and acted like a jerk sometimes. But this is our senior year and it’s rapidly coming to a close. I wanted to actually do something about us and I guess I was only able to do so when I saw Taeyeon ask you to prom during lunch today.

I couldn’t have that. I couldn’t have the girl I love being snatched away from me for the last time. I know this was a gamble but I figured what’s life without risks? And you are worth every risk, Jessica Jung. Be my date for prom? And most importantly, be my girlfriend?”

Silence.

Tiffany grew nervous as she looked into Jessica’s blank gaze. She seemed to be in a far away world before she came back and focused on Tiffany. A slow smile appeared on her face that gave Tiffany a glimmer of hope.

Jessica wrapped her arms around Tiffany’s neck and whispered against her lips before capturing them with her own, “Yes and yes.”