TaengSic - Time Traveling Kids

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: Continue the time traveling Taengsic scenario please Author-ssi :)
 


I went back and forth on this one. Hope you like it! :)

~

"Taengoo, where are we going? I feel like a stalker," Jessica hissed as she followed future Taeyeon.

The leader of SNSD had a scarf around her face as she entered the dormitory building where HELLO VENUS resided, “She is not supposed to be here.”

"Do you mean Yoonjo?" Jessica asked as she recalled Taeyeon’s outburst a few days ago.

"Is that what she goes by? Ugh, when I get my hands on Jaeyeon…" Taeyeon mumbled as she climbed up the stairs.

Jessica struggled to keep up with the older girl, “Are you really saying that Yoonjo is our…daughter?”

A heavy blush covered Jessica’s face and a warm happy feeling settled in her stomach. Her and Taeyeon? With a daughter? She could barely suppress a giggle from escaping .

"Yes, she is. And when I see her she is going to be in BIG trouble."

~

The doorbell rang in HELLO VENUS’ dorm before a voice spoke out, “I got it!”

Nara was closest to the door and opened it with a wide smile on her face, “Oh, Taeyeon-sunbaenim, Jessica-sunbaenim. Why are you at our dorm?”

"Jinjin?" Taeyeon found herself staring at a very familiar face.

Nara’s eyes grew wide, “I…”

"What are you doing here?!" Taeyeon pushed her way into the dorm and Jessica quickly followed with a bow.

"Ah, I’m sorry, Nara-ssi. I don’t know whats gotten into her."

"Nara, who’s at the door?" some of the other members of HELLO VENUS were in the living room.

Taeyeon stepped into the living room with a displeased look on her face. Alice, Lime, Yooyoung, and Ara curiously looked up at SNSD’s leader before abruptly standing and bowing to their sunbaenim.

"Welcome to our dorm, Taeyeon-sunbaenim, Jessica-sunbaenim."

"Jina? Kyuyeon? Yoohyun? Sooeun?"

All four girls’ face turned white as a sheet, “A-Ajumoni!”

"What did I say about calling me that?! Do your parents even know you’re here?" Taeyeon paced around the living room.

The members of HELLO VENUS glanced at each other and gulped. This wasnot going to be pretty. Unbeknownst to the atmosphere, Yoonjo skipped into the living room all happily.

"What’s with the awkwardness? Who was at the…door?" the young girl’s eyes widened and she remained frozen.

"Kim-Jung JAEYEON! Explain everything, right now! N. O. W. NOW!"

Yoonjo jumped and mumbled, “Eesh. She sounds like umma.”

"Are you back talking to me right now? What is going on and why are you all here? Didn’t I tell you not to use the time machine?!” Taeyeon was seething.

"Appa, Umma, we didn’t mean to use it," Yoonjo looked down at her feet.

Jessica blinked as she stared at the docile girls in front of her, “Wait, Taengoo. Are you saying they’re all from the future?”

Taeyeon felt a migraine coming on and massaged her temples, “Yes, jagiya. Er, I mean Jessica. I can’t believe you all came here! Oh, your parents are going to be upset when I tell them about this. I’m going to need to talk with Soojung, Hyoyeon, Juhyun, Victoria, and Jinki.”

All the girls paled at hearing their more strict parent. Yeah, they were screwed.

"Wait a minute, then how did you get here, Appa?"

"I woke up here. I think my body accidentally transported me to this time. It was probably instinct too since all of you are here!

"It was Jaeyeon’s idea!" Lime pointed at the girl.

The other members nodded in unison, afraid of the wrath of Kim-Jung Taeyeon, “Y-yah! You guys came willingly!”

"I don’t care. You’re all in big trouble when I bring you back. Where’s the time machine?"

"About that…"

Taeyeon’s eyes pierced through her niece’s, “What are you saying Sooeun?”

Ara gulped, “We kind of broke it…”

"You guys broke it?!" Taeyeon felt like ripping her hair out.

Jessica tentatively placed a hand on Taeyeon’s back, “Taengoo, calm down.”

Taking in a deep breath, Taeyeon surrendered to sitting on one of the few chairs in the living room, “Okay. You guys are still in trouble. I can’t believe you came back here as idols!”

Yoonjo laughed nervously, “Yeah, Appa. Umm, I’m guessing this is Jessica-sunbaenim with you?”

"I’m pretty sure you can tell. Your Umma would have ripped you a new one if she were here," Taeyeon mumbled.

Yoonjo nodded before letting out a sigh of relief, “Wait, if that means you’re here, Appa. Where’s Taeyeon-sunbaenim?”

The older woman blinked as she finally came to that realization. A moment of panic overcame her before she smirked, “I’m pretty sure she’s enjoying her time with your Umma.”

~

"Yeobo~ Enough. I’m too tired. Where are you getting all this energy from?" Jessica snuggled up to her wife.

Past Taeyeon just grinned before placing a gentle kiss on her wife’s neck, “Just from seeing you, jagiya.”

~

Hahaha. I don’t know. Here’s the names of the kids and their parents in case you were wondering:

Yoonjo/Jaeyeon - Taeyeon and Jessica’s daughter

Yoo Ara/Sooeun - Krystal and Amber’s daughter [SOOjung + EUNyoung]

Yooyoung/Yoohyun - Yoona and Seohyun’s daughter

Nara/Jinjin - Victoria and Sulli’s daughter [from JINri]

Alice/Jina - Onew and Luna’s daughter [JInki + LuNA]

Lime/Kyuyeon - Sunny and Hyoyeon’s daughter [SunKYU + HyoYEON]

Yeah I don’t know. Just a little SNSD/f(x) family tree right there. XD