TaengSic

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: I think something a lot of the Taengsic shippers want to see irl, someday, lol 3 Taeyeon finally looking Jessica in the eye and smiling and actually talking to her in public then Tae doing so much fanservice for the Taengsic shippers =))
 

Very true. Lol. Hope I don’t disappoint!

~

"Sica."

Jessica blinked as she stood in front of the huge crowd. Here they were, in the middle of a concert and Taeyeon was standing there with a huge smile on her face and her arm extended out. The ginger could only stare blankly at the hand in front of her as if it were a dream.

"C’mon, Sica-yah. Let’s go!" Taeyeon said as she gripped the younger girl’s hand in her own.

Jessica felt a rush of adrenaline go through her veins as Girls’ Generation’s leader dragged her forward. Taeyeon had been acting differently these past weeks and it was exhilarating.

~

On the way to a fansigning event and the girls were climbing up the stairs. Somehow, Jessica found herself straggling in the back and was surprised to see that Taeyeon had waited for her. A warm blush covered Jessica’s face as Taeyeon held out her hand.

"Wouldn’t want our Jessica Jung Sooyeon to trip, now do we?” Taeyeon gave her a bright smile as she helped her up the steps.

~

Jessica could hear the loud screaming of her fans. She looked out to the audience and some were even crying in joy. A tug distracted her from observing their fans and her eyes found those of their adorkable leader.

There was a curious look on her face and Taeyeon laughed as she pulled them to a stop, “What?”

Jessica shook her head, “You’re just…surprising me.”

"That’s because I have good news."

"What?"

Taeyeon smirked, “A certain Mr. Jung finally deems me worthy to date his eldest daughter.”

Jessica blushed which earned another bit of laughter from the shorty. A glint appeared on Taeyeon’s eyes as they got into position for their next song. As the lights dimmed and the crowd settled down, the beginnings of their song began to play.

Taeyeon lifted her mic and said something that resurrected all the Taengsic shippers, “Sooyeon-ah, saranghae!”

~

Hope that was good for you. :)