TaengSic - Yoonjo

TaeNySic Scenarios
shinyavarice asked: I actually thought Yoonjo from Hello Venus was Taengsic's love child. Is there something you can do with that?

 

Is there something I can do with that? I’ll try. :P

~

A warm pair of arms encircled around Jessica’s waist, “Sooyeon-ah~”

Jessica turned around in surprise, “Taeyeon? What are you doing?”

"What do you mean, what am I doing? Can’t I backhug my wife whenever I please?"

"W-wife?!" Jessica jumped out of Taeyeon’s embrace.

The short kid-like leader tilted her head, “Yeah, wife. What’s wrong with you? And have you been going to the gym lately? You lost some weight. And I guess that creamer’s been working for you, your skin is so clear.”

Taeyeon tried to touch Jessica’s waist and she smacked the girl’s arms, “What’s wrong with me? What’s wrong with you? You won’t even talk to me!”

"That was eighteen years ago, jagiya. Did you hit your head or something?"

"Eighteen years…? Yah! You’re crazy! You haven’t been talking to me for three years! "

Taeyeon blinked, “What year is it?”

"2013, Taeyeon! What year would it be?"

"Damn. I did it again."

Jessica furrowed her brows, “What do you mean, again?”

Taeyeon shook her head and grabbed Jessica’s hand, slowly sitting her down, “This may come as shocking to you, jagi-I mean, Jessica. But I’m from the year 2028.”

The ginger-haired girl fainted.

~

It had been a couple of weeks since future Taeyeon was here and it was unnerving to Jessica. Apparently this was also her future wife but Taeyeon refused to share information on how they got together. At times, she would wake up to find Taeyeon sleeping behind her. It was…a pleasant feeling.

The soshi girls were currently waiting to go on stage for I Got A Boy, right after HELLO VENUS’ performance. Taeyeon was currently squinting at one of the girls on stage.

"Yah, Taengoo, stop staring," yes, they had gone back to nicknames. Although it took Taeyeon awhile not to call Jessica jagiya.

"Who is that girl?"

"Who?"

"The one that looks like you."

"Oh? Yoonjo. She really does look like me, huh?"

Taeyeon’s eyes were glaring at the girl as she remained quiet. HELLO VENUS’ performance ended and the girls exited while bowing to SNSD. An enraged Taeyeon yelled at Jessica’s look alike.

"Yah! Kim-Jung Jaeyeon! What are you doing here?!"

Yoonjo’s eyes grew wide as she tried to hide her face. Before she could be grabbed by Taeyeon, SNSD’s leader was pushed towards the stage. As they were walking onto the stage, Taeyeon was fuming.

"What is up with you?" Jessica hissed.

"What is up with me?! Our sixteen year old daughter is what’s wrong with me! I knew I should have destroyed that time machine.”

~