TaeNySic - Gym

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: Taenysic go to the gym
 


You know…I rarely go to the gym. Lol.

~

Jessica was running on a treadmill behind Tiffany who was using the elliptical machine. Taeyeon was currently stretching on the gym mat but she had been “stretching” for a good fifteen minutes now.

"Daaaaaamn. That ," Taeyeon murmured.

"Mmhmm," a sound of agreement.

Jessica’s eyes traveled down the back of Tiffany’s that was enclosed in a tight black tank top and bright pink spandex shorts. The glorious spandex hugged Tiffany in all the right places and Jessica was enjoying every inch of it.

"Stick it out some more," Taeyeon murmured.

Jessica turned around to see Taeyeon smirking on the floor while she stretched, “Wait, who are you talking about?”

Taeyeon’s eyes grew hooded as she took in Jessica from top to bottom, “Well who else?”

Jessica scoffed as she went to turn off the treadmill, “Byuntae! You’re not even working out.”

"Byuntae? More like ByunSica. I saw you checking out Fany-ah’s fanny. Which we both know, is absolutely glorious. Although you could give her a fight for her money especially in the…bust area.”

"You’re supposed to be working out!"

"Says the person checking out Fany-ah’s !"

"At least I’m actually working out! You’re the one who’s been stretching this whole time!"

"It’s the perfect vantage point to check you two out."

Tiffany stood in front of the two with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Fany-ah!"

"Tiff-baby!"

The pink-loving girl let out a sigh as she reprimanded her girlfriends, “This is why I don’t want you two coming with me when I go to work out.”

~