TaengSic - Fight & Make Up

TaeNySic Scenarios

Anonymous asked: Taengsic getting into a dramatic fight but making up all fluffily

Dramatic fight but fluffy-ness at the end? :3

~

It was eerily quiet at the dining table in soshi’s dorm. Jessica was over and they were complete but there was an undeniable tension at the table. They all felt it and no one dared to speak. The wondrous Taengsic couple were giving each other the silent treatment and it would be hazardous to anyone’s health to take sides.

The only sounds that were heard were the sounds of the spoons and slight slurping from drinking their delicious soup. Taeyeon stretched her arm to get pepper that was on the other side of Tiffany. In the process of getting the pepper, her arm grazed the other girl’s chest and Tiffany silently helped her get the pepper.

Jessica scoffed and placed her spoon on the table noisily.

The shorty scrunched her brows at the younger girl, “What?”

"Sure, there’s nothing going on between the two of you."

Pure. Frustration. Jessica’s jealousy was getting out of hand, “There isn’t anything between the two of us.”

"Then why did you sit next to her?" Jessica pointed out.

Because, a certain someone refused to talk with me.”

"Oh, just because I give you the cold shoulder you don’t want to sit next to me any more?"

"Look, it’s not like I purposely sat next to her."

"Yeah, just like you didn’t purposely her in the middle of the stage!"

"It was just fan service, Sica! Fan service. Right Fany-ah?" onyx eyes turned to her best friend.

Tiffany’s eyes widened and she avoided their gazes. Getting caught in the cross fire was rather dangerous.

"Don’t drag her into this, Kim Taeyeon! It was you doing the groping and I’m pretty sure Yoona didn’t appreciate it. Right Yoona?”

Yoona choked on the potato she had consumed and she desperately glanced her girlfriend. Were the both of them going to get pulled into this mess?

Taeyeon scoffed this time, “Oh, so it’s okay if you drag someone into an argument but I can’t?”

"I’m just saying, as your girlfriend I don’t appreciate you groping people’s butts."

"It was FAN SERVICE!" Taeyeon stood up from her seat as she slammed her hands on the table.

Jessica stood up and went around the table, jabbing Taeyeon’s shoulder with each statement, “What kind of fan service requires you to do something as intimate as that?! You could have just hugged her!”

"I wasn’t thinking, okay?! You know how my hands wander!" Taeyeon waved her arms and tried to avoid the jabs on her shoulders.

"Which should only be wandering on my body. Not anyone else’s!”

"ARGH! Why the hell are you so frustrating?! I already said I was sorry!"

Jessica’s eyes darkened as she stared at her furious girlfriend. The same girlfriend that she should be completely mad at but there was this thing that was so attractive when Taeyeon was hot under the collar.

The other members felt their eyes go wide when they noticed the look of the two fighting girls. Hyoyeon, who was sitting by Seohyun, very discreetly covered her eyes with a napkin.

3…

2…

1…

"Why do you have to be so y when you’re angry?" Jessica growled.

The ginger threw herself at the shorty who caught her just as angrily. Lips fused together and hands slipped underneath shirts. They slowly made their way to the bedroom before shutting the door with a kick.

"Why do they always have to do that?" Sunny asked pitifully.

Yuri shook her head, “Is anyone else glad that we had Taeyeon-ah’s room sound proofed?”

All the heads at the table nodded in agreement. Well, almost all the heads. Sooyoung was busy eating the food Taeyeon and Jessica left behind.

~

After a rather heated make up session, Jessica found herself laying in Taeyeon’s arms. Her fingers were tracing an imaginary trail on Taeyeon’s soft stomach.

A giggle escaped her byuntae of a girlfriend, “That tickles, stop it. Stop playing with my chub.”

Jessica kissed her collar bone with a smile, “You’re not chubby, Taengoo~”

They lay there, relishing the silence. Taeyeon lifted a hand and intertwined their fingers together. She turned her head and gave the younger girl a kiss on the forehead.

"I’m sorry."

"Hm?" Jessica had started to fall asleep.

Taeyeon chuckled, “I’m sorry about Fany-ah. It’s just you left me frustrated before heading onto the stage with the surprise make out session.”

It was the ginger-haired girl’s turn to giggle, “It’s okay Taengoo. I forgive you but still…you shouldn’t have d her.”

"Next time I’ll just you," Taeyeon waggled her brows playfully.

Jessica rolled her eyes, “Shut up. I’m sleepy and want to nap.”

"Yes ma’am!" Taeyeon saluted before wrapping her arms securely around her girlfriend.

"Good night, Sooyeon-ah. Saranghae."

"Love you too, Taengoo."