TaengSic - Quitting

TaeNySic Scenarios

Anonymous asked: Jessica thinks about quitting SNSD due to Taeyeon always ignoring her.

 


Oh my Taengsic heart. 3

~

Click.

Click.

A ginger-haired woman sat in the darkness of her room as she scrolled through pages and pages on the internet. It was full of flight dates and plans. She missed the States some times and she couldn’t always go back.

Click.

Click.

But if she really went through this life-changing decision of quitting SNSD, she could go back to the place she was born. She would have a sense of freedom there that she couldn’t under contract. She could do what she wanted.

Click.

Click.

Yet that would mean she would be leaving the land of where her roots came from. South Korea. She would be leaving her sister behind. Jessica shook her head at the though, f(x) some times came to the States and she could visit then.

Click.

Click.

But there were her friends that she made. Tons of them. They were more like acquaintances but she knew them enough. Her true friends were eight, or was it seven, special girls that she had the privilege to work with.

Click.

Click.

Was she willing to throw it all away? The life of a celebrity. The joy of inspiring others. The powerful bonds of friendship. All because of one girl who had become a huge part of Jessica’s life? Was Taeyeon a good enough reason for her to be scrolling for plane tickets?

Click.

Her cellphone went off and the sounds of “Into the New World” filled the dark room. Flashes of the hardwork that not only she, but all nine of them went through. The tears, the pain, the black ocean…everything. It made them stronger, all these trials. Could waiting for Taeyeon to notice her another trial that would make her stronger?

Jessica’s hand slowly let go of the mouse.

The world was much larger than just her and Taeyeon. She would have to learn that the painfulness of Taeyeon ignoring her wasn’t the end. It was important to keep your head up and to move on. Heal your own broken heart and come out stronger. Just like the nine of them had after the black ocean.

Jessica nodded firmly and shut her laptop off, determined to becoming resilient and strong for herself.

~

>.<