TaeNy - Animal

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: WOW! =D The song request I made was really well written and totally awesome, I have lots of songs that i want to read a story about but that will be just making myself annoying, I'll just request for one more Animal by Secondhand Serenade about Taeny ^__^ Thanks again.
 


Aww, why thank you. Glad you liked it. :3

~

It was past midnight and any normal person would be in the safe confines of their homes. But not Taeyeon. No, Taeyeon couldn’t sleep tonight. Not when there was a deceptively innocent looking eye-smiling queen prowling the night.

The shorty was dressed in a little black dress, the dress coming a little short, exposing milky white thighs. On her feet were bright red heels that emphasized her calf muscles and firm . For accessories she had on a silver necklace that sparkled in the night and matched her chainlike belt that settled around slim hips.

She practically begging for attention and she wasn’t even near any clubs. Taeyeon didn’t care, she was here seeking someone and she knew her best friend would be very displeased that she was out alone.

The shadows seemed to grow as she walked, the sounds of her heels echoing in the alleyways she found herself walking in. A predator was in one of the dark shadows and a smirk covered his face. He stepped out of the shadows with an evil grin.

"You know, it’s dangerous to be walking out at night."

Taeyeon scoffed, “I can take care of myself.”

"With you in those heels? You might break your pretty little neck. Now stay still while I have my fun," he lunged forward.

Before he could reach the shorty, a black blur intercepted him and slammed him against the wall. Bright red hair alerted him of who it was and his face morphed into that of a monster.

"What the hell, Tiffany?!"

"Leave her alone, Kangin," she hissed.

The man laughed loudly, “Oh, so now you’re siding with the Slayer and her…buddies?”

"Just leave my dinner alone, Kangin," Tiffany’s beautiful face morphed as well, baring her fangs at the younger vampire.

Kangin spit out his saliva against the wall, “Whatever. Wait til they hear about how you sided with the Slayer. I’d watch your back if I were you, Fany.”

The two were soon left alone in the alley, the bright moon their only source of light. Taeyeon could feel her heart beating at the mere sight of the woman who saved her life. This…vampire that was sort of on their side. She’s helped them several times and there was just something about her. An undeniable chemistry that was between them. There was this chemical that seemed to flowed through Taeyeon’s veins.

The shorty took a step forward with a smile, “Fany-ah th-“

"What the hell, Tae? Are you asking to get eaten? Or ? And why are you alone? Where’s the Slayer?”

Taeyeon retreated back at the anger of her friend, “Sunny’s on patrol…and I wanted to see you. You weren’t at the cemetery and you’ve been ignoring me. So I tried to get your attention.”

This is how you do it?” Tiffany felt like strangling Taeyeon.

"You wouldn’t talk to me. Not after-"

"No, we’re not talking about this," the redhead firmly said.

The human shook her head fiercely, “No. We are talking about it. This thing I’m feeling? I know it’s not a one way street.”

"You’re delusional, we’re only friends Taetae," Tiffany tried to deny.

"I want to be more than friends, Fany. I mean, you’re the one who kissed me! I love you, Fany-ah. Why can’t you see that? What are you afraid of?”

Tiffany pressed Taeyeon forcefully against the brick wall in frustration, “This. I’m afraid of this. Of hurting you. Tae…I’m an animal. A despicable animal and I can’t control the beast within me all the time. What if…what if I turn you?”

The redhead had weakly said the last part of her statement and Taeyeon gently gripped her hands, “Then do it. You’ve already captured my heart. Why not take a bite out of it tonight?”

Tiffany shook her head in anger and her face morphed again, “NO! I won’t. No, never, Taetae.”

"You can’t say that Fany-ah. You just said you might not be able to control it. I just want you to know…if it ever happens, I won’t hold it against you. I love you," Taeyeon leaned her head forward, her smooth skin brushing against the bumps of Tiffany’s.

After a few seconds, Tiffany’s face morphed back and Taeyeon placed her hand against Tiffany’s cheek, “I love you, Tippany. Saranghae.”

Tiffany let herself go and wrapped her arms tight around the shorty, “I love you too, Taetae. I love you, too.”

Their lips met in a kiss and Taeyeon slipped her tongue inside the vampire’s mouth, careful not to cut her tongue on Tiffany’s fangs. Once the two separated, Taeyeon gave her a bright smile.

"We’ll get through this, together."

~

I’m so sorry. I don’t know why I started thinking of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Lol. It might be the fact that Secondhand Serenade’s cover was slower and had a piano. Then I started imagining full moons and the line “the animal inside of you” and “take a bite of my heart tonight” caused me to think of werewolves and vampires. :P But I’m more of a BTVS fan than a twilight fan so I went that route. Hope it was okay. :3