TaeNy/TaengSic - Nerd

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: Taeyeon dresses like a nerd and it doesn't help that she is also smart. She gets bullied occasionally but nothing serious just minor name callings. One day beautiful and y Jessica and Tiffany, Taeyeon's childhood friends which love and adore Taeyeon transfer to the same school and class, surprising everyone when Jessica and Tiffany is touchy and clingy to the nerd Taeyeon that no one really cares and talks to. I'll leave you with the details and ending =)
 


I was excited to do this scenario when I saw it. Haha. I just had to complete five others before getting to it. :P

 

~

"To first tackle this problem we have to take the derivative of secant cotangent over sine using a combination of the power rule and division rule. So we take the denominator, sine, times the derivative of the numerator, this whole mess right here. To find the derivative of the numerator we have to use the power rule. So it’s secant times negative cosecant squared plus cotangent times secant tangent. Then we have minus the numerator times the derivative of the denominator which is cosine and all over the denominator squared, or in this case, sine squared."

When the teacher turned around, he noticed his star pupil raising her hand straight up in the air, “Yes, Taeyeon?”

"Seonsaengnim, can’t we just simplify the function before taking the derivative? By simplifying the trigonometric functions we get cosecant squared and don’t have to use so many rules and just use the chain rule?"

The teacher turned around and chuckled to himself, “Good eye, Taeyeon. We can do that too to make our lives easier. But we haven’t learned the chain rule yet. Getting too far ahead of ourselves there. We can use the product rule again if we think of it as cosecant times cosecant.”

Taeyeon nodded and went back to taking notes. All the students around her stared and several of them coughed into their hands while saying, “nerd”. She was almost always overshadowed by everyone else and the only time she shined was in class. Her IQ was pretty high up there and it could be the fact that others were envious of her or no one could really connect with her but the girl didn’t have much friends.

The shorty often got picked on but nothing really physical. It was hard for her to make friends and almost no one wanted to sit next to her. She was the freakishly smart girl in class who had no social status. It didn’t help that she didn’t dress in the fashion of the other girls.

Currently the girl was wearing khaki shorts that came above her knee, a blue sleeveless sweater vest that came over a light yellow collared shirt, suspenders, and her trusty faded yellow converse. She was however without her pocket protector today so it was a bit bothersome for her.

The bell rang, signalling it was the end of first period and Taeyeon pushed up her thick glasses that were threatening to fall off her face. She began to gather her things and headed to her most dreaded class, Physical Education. That was probably the only class she had the potential to fail in. Taeyeon rubbed her hand through her pepero like hair in frustration.

She sighed but quickly dropped her things off at her locker. Proceeding the gym’s locker room, the nerd began to change into her PE uniform. While all the girls opted for the shorter shorts, Taeyeon chose to keep it at a medium length just above her knees, similar to how she wore her khaki shorts. She was also the only one in the entire class to tuck in her shirt.

The nerd sat on the bench as she changed into her athletic shoes complete with her pink, ankle high socks that sort of matched her maroon shorts. With a slight grumble, Taeyeon made her way out into the gym and sat on the bleachers, waiting for class to start. Everyone else in her class sat closely together while she was a bit of a loner.

Taeyeon was busy thinking of her calculus homework and reviewing the derivative rules before their gym teacher walked in. Two rather beautiful girls were trailing behind him in their own sets of PE uniforms.

The taller one had black hair and a rather beautiful eye smile. The other girl had brown hair and had a mysterious look to her. Nonetheless, both girls were rather y and had amazing bodies. All the people in the class were murmuring about them, the boys in particularly loud about it too.

"Okay class, we have two new transferees from San Francisco, California. This is Stephanie and Jessica."

"Oh, you can call me Tiffany!" the taller one interrupted.

"Right, Tiffany and Jessica. We’re going to be running the mile today so everyone can start stretching," the gym teacher said and left them to their devices.

The students began to situate themselves and some even invited the two beautiful girls to stretch with them. The male students tried to flew in front of them in hopes of grabbing their attention. However, everyone was surprised when the two girls squealed and enveloped the infamous nerd who was stretching by herself on the far side of the gym.

"Taetae!"

"Taengoo!"

Taeyeon fell over from her quadriceps stretch as the two girls surprised her. She hit the gym floor with a loud thud and groaned.

"Omo, Taengoo are you alright?"

"Are you hurt anywhere?"

Hands. Everywhere. They were touching her several places and she looked up in surprise at the two awfully familiar faces. The only people she ever recalled calling her Taetae and Taengoo were…

"Miyoung-ah? Sooyeon-ah?" she squinted.

Tiffany squealed and enveloped Taeyeon in a tight hug, “You remember us! But I go by Tiffany now and Sooyeon goes by Jessica.”

"Tippani and…Jeshika?" Taeyeon couldn’t get her tongue around the foreign names.

Jessica giggled and pulled on Taeyeon’s hand and clung to her arm, “You can still call me, Sooyeon. You know you’re that special to me.”

Tiffany blinked and gave a slight glare at Jessica but didn’t say anything, “Come on, Taetae. We have to stretch so we can run the mile.”

Taeyeon didn’t know how it happened but she found herself dragged around by her childhood friends to start the mile run.

~

"Oh Taetae, you’re still as cute as ever!" Tiffany proclaimed as they sat at Taeyeon’s once lonely table.

Everyone’s eyes seemed to be focused on them in curiosity as to why the two new beautiful transferees were even talking to that stupid nerd. Speaking of the nerd, her head was laying pitifully against the table.

Jessica rubbed her hand on Taeyeon’s back in reassurance, “Taengoo, it’s okay. You can retake the test.”

The nerd gave out a groan, “No one can fail the mile test unless they don’t finish it.”

"Well, it’s not your fault that you tripped over yourself…four times and ran out of time! It’s okay, Taetae. I’m here for you," Tiffany placed her hand on top of Taeyeon’s.

Jessica glared at Tiffany and placed her hand on top of Taeyeon’s other hand, “You know you can count on me, Taengoo.”

Taeyeon lifted her head with a small smile, “Thanks, Ppani-yah and Sooyeon-ah. I’m just gonna go get my lunch. Do you want anything?”

"Oh no, we’re fine Taengoo."

"Yeah, we brought our own lunches Taetae."

They silently watched as the nerd made her way to the lunch line. She had managed to trip over her own feet and nearly caused another student to drop their lunch. Giggles overtook the other two girls.

"She’s still so cute."

"Suspenders still match her. She is so adorable."

"Mmm, I can’t wait to make her mine."

Jessica turned her head to Tiffany with a glare, “Excuse me? I can’t wait to make her mine.”

"Whoa, hold up, missy. Taetae and I are soulmates. Meant to be."

"This is not the same as when we were ten years old, Miyoung.”

"Yah! Don’t call me that!"

"I’m not letting you steal Taengoo from me."

"Pft. She chose me when we were younger so it’ll be the same now."

Jessica rolled her eyes, “That was only because you were such a big crybaby that poor Taengoo just gave in.”

Tiffany gasped, “What? Excuse me? She chose me because her heart was calling out to mine.”

"More like she wanted to get you to shut up from your whining."

"What? Why I oughta-"

"I’m back," Taeyeon said as she sat down between the two. "So what are we talking about?"

The two girls gave Taeyeon sickening smiles while sending each other glares behind Taeyeon’s back, “Oh nothing.”

"We were just talking about how much we missed you, Taetae."

"And these suspenders look really good on you," Jessica said as she slipped a hand underneath one of the  suspenders.

Tiffany glared but smirked when she came up with a brilliant idea, “Omo, Taetae. Your collar’s crooked.”

Jessica felt her anger boil as Tiffany fixed Taeyeon’s collar and then tugged on it to kiss Taeyeon’s cheek. A rosy blush covered Taeyeon’s face and Tiffany just winked.

"Couldn’t help it," she giggled.

Oh, two could play that game.

Jessica entwined her hands with Taeyeon’s and snuggled up to her, “What about me Taengoo? Where’s my ppo ppo?”

Taeyeon squirmed in her seat as Jessica stared at her with puppy dog eyes. She her lips nervously before giving the younger girl a kiss on the cheek. Jessica gave Tiffany a smug look only to receive a glare in return.

"Yah! Taetae’s mine!"

"No! Taengoo’s mine!"

Taeyeon just sat there between the two with a surprised look on her face while everyone else in the cafeteria were left to wonder.

How the hell did the nerd end up with two beautiful girls fighting over her?

~