TaeNy - Handicapped

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: Taeyeon, permanently injured/helpless, goes into a self-loathing phase and thinks about how Tiffany deserves better but Tiffany makes sure that Tae knows she's here to stay and take care of her forever.
 


Why hello there, Taeny with slight angst. :P

~

It had all happened so fast before Taeyeon found herself in a wheelchair. A rather simple thing that caused something as horrible as this. She had fell from the top of a ladder, only trying to change a light bulb that was flickering. Being the generous person, she had offered her services only for her to slip.

The fall wouldn’t have been that bad if their office didn’t have such high ceilings for her to be that high. When she fell, she was in a bit of a shock but had panicked when she realized she couldn’t move her legs. It was unfortunate that a simple fall had caused this but the way her spinal cord hit the front desk rendered her disabled.

A dark laugh escaped Taeyeon’s lips. She couldn’t even say she lost the use of her legs because of a car accident. No, it was because of a clumsy fall after changing a light bulb. It was such a disgrace to say and Taeyeon had isolated herself from everyone around her. Sure, it wasn’t her fault that she had a brittle back but this was ridiculous.

She would never be able to walk again. There was no chance. Ever. Taeyeon wouldn’t let anyone talk to her, not even her girlfriend. Tiffany hopelessly glanced at Taeyeon who was sitting in her wheelchair by the window.

"Taetae, it’s time to eat," Tiffany called out  gently.

Taeyeon wheeled around and looked down at the tray of delicately prepared food. In her helplessness,  the disabled girl flipped the tray out of her hands.

"I’m not hungry."

Tiffany stared at the mess on the floor, “Taetae…”

"Tiffany, don’t. You deserve someone better. Someone who’ll treat you as a princess. I was able to do that before but now…” Taeyeon choked on her angry tears. “Now you’re stuck with a helpless case.”

"Taetae, no."

"I can’t do anything for you. I’m just a burden."

Tiffany cradled Taeyeon’s face, “Taeyeon…I love you. And I know you’re going through this phase right now but know that I’ll never leave you. Even if you’re screaming at me to go, my love for you tells me that my place is right here beside you.”

Taeyeon cried as she turned her face into Tiffany’s palm, “I really don’t deserve you.”

"Taetae, I love you and I will take care of you until my very last breath."