TaeNySic - Bring in Jessica

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: Taeny are really happy together. one night, after some alcohol they conclude that add Jessica could get things so much better (hot, but no )
~


Taeyeon had a huge smile plastered on her face for no reason. She just celebrated her third anniversary with her lovely girlfriend, Tiffany, and here they were with a bottle of wine, cuddling on the couch. There were lazy kisses exchanged between the two and devotions of love. Soon it was quiet and Taeyeon was sprawled on top of Tiffany, her face pressed against her chest.

"Taetae?"

"Hm?"

"What do you think of Jessi?"

"Sica-yah?"

Tiffany twirled a strand of Taeyeon’s hair in thought, “Yeah. What do you think of Jessi?”

"She’s a good friend?" Taeyeon said.

"No, no. I mean. Do you find her attractive?"

"You know I only have eyes for you, Fany-ah."

Tiffany shook her head once more, it must be the alcohol that was giving her courage, “Well, do you find her attractive?”

Taeyeon was silent for awhile but nodded against Tiffany’s chest, “Yes.”

"Do you find her…y?"

More silence, “…definitely.”

"What would you say if I wanted her?"

Taeyeon blinked, “Just her?”

"No, with us. You. Me. Her. Together."

Tiffany her lips nervously as she waited for Taeyeon to respond. This felt like a trick. A scene from only her wildest dreams could be coming true tonight? Or maybe Tiffany was testing her loyalty.

The shorty didn’t know but decided to be honest, “That would be hot.”

"What would you want Taetae? Tell me. In exact detail of what you would want to happen if she came here, right now."

Taeyeon gulped and her lips as her eyes dilated, “It would be nice…to see the two of you kiss. You would control the kiss of course. Her hands tightly gripping your hips as you hold her face to yours. Then I…I would stand behind her, kissing her shoulder. I would work my way up to her pulse point as I her chest.

Then she would moan, tilting her head back from the multiple sensations. Her hands that were once gripping your waist would lessen. One hand would grip the back of my neck while I would move my hands to your . She would direct your hands to her chest because we can’t leave her hanging like that.

I’d pull my lips away from her neck and start making out with you. Never quite giving you complete control of the kiss. You’d moan. I’d moan. She’d moan. Holy , Fany-ah. I think I’m getting a nose bleed.”

Tiffany grinned as she listened to her girlfriend’s tale, “Let’s invite her over some time.”

~