TaengSic - Cuddles

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: Sica and Tae relaxing at snsd's dorm being all cute and sweet to each other ><
~


"Ugh," Taeyeon groaned pitifully at her desk.

There was way too much reading for her homework and her mind kept wandering. She thought of ice cream, dance steps, jelly, Jessica-

Knock knock.

Well speaking of the girl, her fellow brunette poked her head inside, “Taengoo?”

Taeyeon turned around in her computer chair and gave a small wave, “Hi, Sooyeon-ah.”

Jessica slowly walked inside and plopped herself onto Taeyeon’s bed that she shared with Sooyoung and Yoona, “What are you doing?”

"Homework," Taeyeon said distastefully before joining the other girl on the bed.

It was like clockwork, Taeyeon slipped underneath the covers and Jessica cuddled up to the leader. An arm rested on her back and their hand intertwined on top of Taeyeon’s belly.

"What have you been doing?"

Jessica smiled, “I wanted cuddles.”

Just cuddles?” Taeyeon waggled her brows.

"Yah," the older girl always had her mind in the gutter. Not to say Jessica didn’t have hers in the gutter as well. She just more subtle about it than Taeyeon who blatantly expressed her byunness. Jessica blamed teenage hormones.

"Just kidding, Sica-yah. Cuddles sound like a great break from homework."

"Aww, is my Taengoo overworking herself?"

Taeyeon pouted with a nod, “Mmhmm. Research says the best way of relieving stress from homework is a kiss from their beautiful girlfriend.”

Jessica shook her head at the dork, “Does research really say that?”

"I don’t know. We shouldn’t just take their word for granted. We should conduct an experiment!"

"Experiment? What are we, in science class?" Jessica giggled.

A serious look covered Taeyeon’s face, “So our hypothesis is that a kiss from your gorgeous girlfriend will help relieve stress from homework. Then next we must gather materials for our experiment! My lips plus your lips. I think we’re set. Now let us conduct the experiment.”

"Taengoo you’re such a dork," Jessica said before Taeyeon captured her lips in her own.

It grew quiet in the room aside from the light smacking of lips. Jessica released a ‘hmm’ of approval. Their lips met over and over again, with Jessica’s hands pressed on the back of Taeyeon’s neck and Taeyeon’s arm holding the younger girl close to her. They pulled away from each other, their eyes slowly opening.

"After conducting the experiment, I can conclude one thing."

Jessica lifted her eyebrows with a smirk, “That your hypothesis was correct?”

A soft look covered Taeyeon’s face as she smiled gently at her girlfriend with a shake of her head, “No. I can conclude that I love you, Jessica Jung Sooyeon.”