TaeNy - Curious

TaeNySic Scenarios

Anonymous asked: watch?v=-n6trn4zqRU can you do a taeny one inspired on this ? :) thanks in advance

 


This is an awesome song. :) Jason Chen is one of my favorites. Hopefully you enjoy the scenes that played in my head while thinking of Taeny as I listened to the song. ^^

Guys, you might want to listen to it [Jason Chen’s Curious] as you read. :P

~

Jessica tugged on Taeyeon’s hands as she dragged her towards the new hip club that recently opened.

"Come on, Taengoo!"

Taeyeon let out a sigh, “Sica-yah. I think you’re just wasting your time.”

"No. I want you to meet someone," Jessica insisted.

"Is this another one of your set ups? You know I don’t like those, Sica-yah."

"It’s not like she’s the only one coming. Yoona’s other friends are there too. I just want you to meet her best friend. She’s y and you have a thing for y girls, right?"

Taeyeon scoffed, “Then why don’t you date her?”

Jessica giggled, “You’re so funny Taeyeon. Yoona’s the only one for me. Now come on, Sunny and them will be there too. You don’t have to do anything if it doesn’t work out. We’re gonna be one huge group anyway. Just give it a try, please?”

The shorty stared at her best friend with a look of doubt before shaking her head, a small signal that she had given in, “Okay, okay. But if I don’t like her, don’t push it.”

"Promise," Jessica said.

"Alright, let’s do this then."

~

The pumping bass reverberated against the walls and Taeyeon had to keep a strong grip on Jessica for fear of getting lost. They pushed their way through the crowd before they reached the VIP area. It was much quieter there and Taeyeon saw their group of friends gathered at the table.

"Taeng!"

"Sica!"

They were greeted with shouts and Taeyeon had to refrain from rolling her eyes when Jessica plopped into Yoona’s lap and immediately fusing their lips together.

"Hey guys," she waved at the familiar group.

There was Hyoyeon, Sunny, and even Seohyun was there. Once the two girls’ lips had separated, Jessica looked around.

"Where are your friends, Yoong?"

"They’re on the dance floor. Up for some dancing?"

"Yes. I wanted to introduce Taeyeon to your best friend."

Yoona’s eyebrows were raised, “Really?”

"Mmhmm. There’s no harm in introducing people."

"That’s true. Okay, let’s go."

Taeyeon sighed and shook her head, willing for the night to end so she could go home and get some much needed rest.

~

Bodies were gyrating together and they had to squeeze through several couples. They finally managed to get to the bar where they could search for Yoona’s friends easily. Taeyeon leaned against the bar and waited while she observed the people dancing.

The song playing was a little fast and people were sort of just bouncing around. However there was one girl that caught her eye. She was swaying her hips with her arms lifted high above, encircled around a strong neck. Taeyeon completely ignored the girl’s dancing partner and she felt hot underneath her collared shirt.

She grinded sensuously against the body behind her before pulling away. The dance partner tried to get her back but the girl chose to dance by herself. Taeyeon felt herself gulp when the girl opened her hooded eyes and made direct eye contact with her across the dance floor.

The dancing girl’s moves became more sensual and Taeyeon felt as if she was dancing for her. Curvaceous hips, full s, and an amazing . The girl bit her lip seductively before she started walking towards her. Taeyeon looked like she was about to faint.

"Oh, there she is! Over here!" Yoona started to wave her arm.

No way, was this the y girl Jessica was going to introduce her to? If so, then thank you Sica-yah! I approve. Taeyeon began to straighten herself and subtly popped a mint into .

The dancing girl smiled seductively as she claim closer to Taeyeon. With each step the girl came closer, the louder her heartbeat grew in her ears. Everything around them seemed fade and all Taeyeon could focus on was the girl.

Jessica smiled brightly at the captivated girl next to her, she knew this was perfect, “Taengoo, this is Yoona’s best friend, Yuri. Yuri, this is Taeyeon.”

Taeyeon wasn’t listening as her dancing girl smiled at her seductively before disappearing into the crowd. This caused Taeyeon’s feet to move forward, sidestepping her friends with a dazed look.

Yoona rubbed the back of her head, “Er, sorry about that Yul. Taeng didn’t really want to come.”

Jessica grumbled, she was gonna kill that shorty.

~

It was like a game.

With every step forward she took, the dancing girl would disappear farther into the crowd. Nothing mattered to Taeyeon but to get this girl. She piqued her curiosity and she would stop at nothing to talk to her.

It felt like slow motion whenever she chased after her. A giggle would escape the girl’s lips and Taeyeon would remain mesmerized. She avoided grabby hands as she was set on one goal, one girl. And so, they continued weaving through the crowd.

Taeyeon soon found herself in the center of the crowd. The fast paced song all of a sudden changed to a much slower and much more sensuous one. There she was, her dancing girl, beckoning her forward with a seductive eye-smile.

The bass sent jolts of electricity through Taeyeon’s body as she placed her sweaty palms on the girls hips.

"Hi."

"Hello," the eye-smiling girl smirked.

"What’s your name?" she asked.

All she received was giggle, “Dance with me.”

The girl then turned herself around and gripped Taeyeon’s hands, guiding them around her waist. They were flushed against each other, Taeyeon’s front pressed hard against the girl’s back. Her settled against her crotch and Taeyeon nearly moaned.

She definitely had this girl curious to know more about her. Her name. Her job. Her hobbies. Her life. Everything. Their bodies slid against each other and Taeyeon took a whiff of her perfume. Pomegranate.

Taeyeon pressed her lips against the girl’s pulse point and she felt fingers knot themselves in her hair, urging her to continue. She hard and the love bruise. The shorty moaned softly into the girl’s ear when she grinded quite deliciously into her crotch.

A whimper escaped Taeyeon’s lips when the girl pulled out of her grasp. The song had ended and the girl’s eyes pierced through her. Arms settled around Taeyeon’s neck as she captured her lips. Their lips met over and over in a sensuous dance. Tongues poked forward and searched the warm caverns for its dance partner.

After a while, they pulled away and the dancing girl whispered huskily into Taeyeon’s ear, “What’s your name?”

"T-Taeyeon," she said breathlessly.

"Taeyeon? Well, Taetae, you kiss real well. I gotta go though, I’ll see you around."

The girl gave her a final kiss before disappearing into the crowd with the seductive sway of her hips. Taeyeon was left staring after her with swollen lips and a racing heart.

Curious. She definitely had Taeyeon curious. The shorty nodded to herself, she would be coming back just to look for her. Taeyeon made her way back to the VIP room in a daze at the thought of the dancing girl. She halted in her steps when she came to a disappointing realization.

I don’t even know her name!

~