TaengSic - Admit

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: Soshi (without Jess) trying to get Taeyeon to admit that she's jealous of Hara because at the dream concert Jess was off with Hara instead of her members then Jess overhears their convo from outside of the room after coming back from KARA's waiting room and you can deal with the rest ^^
~


Jessica was in KARA’s waiting room after having bonded with them some more. She was able to talk with all of them, her and Nicole spoke to each other in English. Hara was her usual sweet self and gave her a sweet hug goodbye.

"See you around, Sica!" they screamed out as she exited the room.

Jessica smiled brightly at them and gave a small nod before heading towards her own waiting room. It was always a sort of tradition for Jessica to greet KARA at the dream concert, particularly Hara. She skipped down the halls and found SNSD’s waiting room. The ginger had lightly pushed the door open but stopped when she heard her name.

"-Jessica." It was Tiffany who spoke.

Jessica left the door opened just a crack so she could hear where the conversation was going.

"What about her?" Taeyeon asked.

"Quit playing games, Taeng. We saw your unhappy look out there," Sooyoung said.

The next voice to speak was surprisingly Seohyun, “You can be honest with us, Unnie. You know we’re here for you.”

"Why do I feel like this is an intervention?"

"Taeyeon-unnie, it’s not," Yoona sighed. "We just want you to realize how you feel."

"And how does Hara fit into this picture?" Taeyeon grumbled.

"Come off it, Taeyeon-ah, we know you’re jealous," Sooyoung said.

Jessica perked up, jealous?

"What do you mean, jealous?"

Tiffany’s loud voice was the one who answered, “Jealous that Jessica was with Hara the whole time at the end of the concert. It was plain as day, Taetae.”

"No. I’m not jealous. I’m just saying that she shouldn’t be going off without us. We should be as a group," Taeyeon defended herself.

A loud scoff was heard, “Right. It’s the dream concert. We’re always off mingling with other artists. Besides, I don’t hear you complaining about how I was with Hyomin.”

Taeyeon was caught, “…”

"Just admit it, Taeng. You’re jealous because you like her,” Hyoyeon teased.

"I…" they had caused their kid leader to freeze up.

A warm blush covered Jessica’s cheeks. Taeyeon having feelings for her? If only…

"Like we said, Taeyeon-Unnie, we just want to help you realize your feelings."

Yuri spoke up, “It’s only obvious that you really like her. I mean, I swore I saw fumes of smoke coming out your ears when Hara hugged her like that.”

"Just admit it Taetae."

Would now be the right time to come in? Jessica felt trapped outside of the door. She knows Taeyeon’s feeling trapped and cornered by the other members.

"No, there’s nothing to admit about Sica, I don’t…like her," Taeyeon’s voice grew flustered and it was an obvious lie. There was an embarrassed tone to her voice and it was a little high in pitch, alerting Jessica that Taeyeon was covering up something.

"You sure?" Yuri pressed.

There was moment of silence before Taeyeon spoke again, “Okay, okay. I do like her. Just…don’t tell her, please?”

Jessica felt a flutter inside her chest and a wide grin covered her features.

A chorus of “yeah, sure” “I promise” filled the room and smug voices.

"You should go get her from KARA’s waiting room," Hyoyeon suggested.

"What? Why me?"

"Because you like her, duhh. Besides, you’re the leader so you should be the one to do it."

Taeyeon grumbled, “Fine.”

Oh no! Taeyeon would be opening the door soon. What do I do? Ottoke! Jessica began to panic and before she could decide, the door opened to reveal a surprised Taeyeon.

"Well speak of the devil," Sooyoung whispered out loud.

"Uhh, hi…Taengoo…" Jessica whispered.

Taeyeon’s face slowly grew warm and she coughed into her fist, “Were you out here long?”

The ginger haired girl bit her lip as she smiled shyly, “Long enough.”

~

Now tell her to her face you like her Taeng! :3