TaengSic - Confrontation

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: Sica confronts Taeyeon about how she feels when Taeng always ignores her.. (This is gonna be a sad one to read. I feel it already T_T)

I had to do this first before another prompt because I can already feel the angst-filled ideas.

~

"Taeyeon-ah, can we talk?"

Onyx eyes looked at her in question but she gave a firm nod, “Okay. Let’s go to my room.”

The two silently made their way from the busy living room into Taeyeon’s bedroom. Jessica her lips nervously before settling on the bed. Those same onyx eyes that once were filled with joy when they met Jessica’s, stared blankly into her own.

"What did you need to talk about?"

"I…Taengoo."

Taengoo…a pet name she used to have for the older girl. It held many meanings to the both of them. It was a strong friendship. A bond of family. A term of endearment. A shoulder to lean on. A pillar of strength.

It held a feeling of so much depth that it actually hurt to say it. As for Taeyeon, it cut deeply to hear it. That bond they had was severed and it was much too foreign. It was a name that should have never been spoken.

"Jessica, don’t."

"I mean, Taeyeon," Jessica forced out.

Taeyeon let out an impatient sigh, “What is it, Jessica?”

The way Taeyeon was saying her name caused the already negative feelings inside her to multiply. Jessica. Jessica-ssi. Where was the playful Sica? The endearing Sooyeon? Gone. It was gone along with Taengoo.

"It hurts, Taeyeon. For you to be ignoring me all the time," Jessica managed to get out.

This painfulness that started years ago was still going on now and the ginger was desperate to fix it. It was getting to a point that even the fans noticed.

"And whose fault do you think that is?" Taeyeon asked harshly.

Her venom-filled question pierced through Jessica’s very being and she was surprised to find her cheeks wet. The tears slid silently down her face and those once warm onyx eyes remained stoic.

"I…"

"Why do you think I’ve been ignoring you?" Taeyeon continued.

Jessica remained speechless. Yes, she confronted Taeyeon but she never thought the older girl would attack her like this. She just wanted to settle this, this unpleasantness between the two of them.

"Who was the one who ruined what we had? Who had open and-"

"I couldn’t keep it in anymore Taeyeon! I didn’t think it would break us apart like this."

Taeyeon stood up from her spot on the bed and nearly shoved her table side lamp to the ground, “You didn’t think confessing to me would cause this?!”

"It’s not my fault I fell in love with you!" Jessica retaliated as she stood up as well.

"And it’s not my damn fault that I didn’t."

Silence.