Wedding Letters

I'm Different

Haneul’s POV

Junhyung and I were at the exit, bidding goodbye and saying thank you to the VIPs who attended.

“Have a fun honeymoon.” My mom said as she kissed me on my cheek.

“Hopefully.” I smiled.

“You too. You’ve worked far too hard, so enjoy yourself okay?” She said to Junhyung.

“Yes..” Junhyung bowed slightly.

“You’re not going to greet me?” She .

“Huh? Oh.. Erm.. Ha… U… Um… Umma.” Junhyung stuttered, biting his lower lips, cheeks turning a dark shade of red instantly.

“And me?” My dad .

“A… A.. Appa.” Junhyung  greeted.

“Aigoo~ So shy~” My dad teased.

“But it sounds nice hearing it from you, Son.” My mom said.

“Are you sure you’re okay with going to the airport alone?” My mom asked us.

We nodded.

“Alright then, have fun but be safe, okay?” She said.

She kissed us on our cheeks, congratulated us again before leaving. I laughed at Junhyung’s awkwardness but I faced the same when his parents headed over.

“Where’s Junsung?” Junhyung asked.

“Somewhere jumping around. No idea where that mad boy went to, but never mind. Congratulations, both of you.” His mother said.

“Thanks.” Junhyung said.

I smiled at her, and she raised her brow at me.

“Not going to greet me? So rude?” She said.

“Er… er… No.. I… Umma.. Haa..” I greeted awkwardly.

“Hahaha! You’re cute when you’re awkward. That’s it, every time we meet, I’m going to make you awkward so I can enjoy your cute face.” She said.

“Huh please don’t.” I pouted.

“Just kidding!” She pinched my cheeks.

“Do I have to greet you first so I can get a greeting from you?” His father said, frowning at me.

“No no! Appa.. Appa.. Hee..” I smiled.

He burst into laughter.

“Sorry, you’re really cute to tease.” He said.

I glanced at Junhyung who was giggling at my awkwardness. I pinched the back of his arm and he shut up immediately.

“Why does he get two greetings while I get one only?” His mother asked.

“Oh erm… Umma..” I called again.

His parents burst into laughter, so did Junhyung. I was laughing at myself too.

“Alright, anyway, have a fun and safe honeymoon yea. Don’t do anything too vigorous. You know~” His mother said, eyeing my belly.

“Ahh Umma! What are you thinking!?” Junhyung’s cheeks reddened.

“What!? I mean don’t run about! You know how playful both of you are!” She said.

“You… You obviously don’t mean that!” Junhyung said with a slight pout.

“I mean that. Aigoo, what’s with kids these days? Their heads… Aigoo..” She smacked Junhyung’s arm.

“Alright, alright. Have fun okay! Come visit us soon, okay?” She said.

We nodded, hugged and bid them goodbye.

“Yah yah yah!” Seungho appeared from behind, smacking Junhyung’s back.

“Ahhh hyung~” Junhyung smiled, hugging Seungho.

All of them, both MBLAQ and Beast, appeared in front of us like a gang.

“So, what do we get after all that hard work huh?” Seungho asked.

“You want a kiss?” Junhyung asked, pouting lips, teasing Seungho.

“YAH SEUNGHO HYUNG IS MINE!” Mir yelled, kissing Seungho on his cheek.

Seungho reacted wildly while we burst into laughter.

“This is so embarrassing.” G.O said as we watch Seungho grab Mir and abusing him.

“We have that too.” Doojoon said.

“I think Doojoon forgot something here.” Hyunseung said.

“What did I forget?” Doojoon asked.

“In Beast, it is always you randomly kissing us.” Hyunseung said.

We burst into laughter while Doojoon’s cheeks turn red.

“NO! THESE DAYS IS JUNHYUNG!” He yelled, pointing at Junhyung.

“You!?” I looked at Junhyung who seemed shock at the sudden accusation.

“What!? Me!? No! Yah!! I didn’t! Haneul! I didn’t! Doojoon damn it I just got married and you want me to lose my wife now or something!?” Junhyung blabbered out angrily.

“No no no~ It’s okay! I wouldn’t leave you! Don’t worry! Calm down!” I hugged him, causing more laughter.

“I’m not!” He pouted.

“Yes, I know. I’ve seen the gifs and watch those videos but ya it’s okay I trust you.” I .

“I…!!” He was lost for words. How cute.

“Whatever it is, congratulations on your marriage. I wouldn’t say have a kid soon because you already have three. Two somewhere playing or asleep, and one more to come. But, stay blissful.” Yoseob smiled.

“Thanks, Seob ah~ You’re the only one who said something nice.” Junhyung smiled, patting Yoseob’s head lightly.

“But Haneul ah, he really kept trying to kiss me. I don’t know why too.” Yoseob pouted.

“YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Junhyung snapped, but everyone laughed.

“Shhh shh.. Calm down… I know, I know.” I rubbed his back.

“What do you know!?” He frowned.

“I know you have a of randomly kissing your members.” I said.

“I! DON’T!” He pouted like a child.

“Alright, alright.” I kissed his cheek.

“We expect a meal from you guys when you return huh.” Doojoon said.

“Definitely.” I nodded.

“EAT GRASS! ALL OF YOU!” Junhyung yelled.

“Aigoo aigoo~ Baby Junhyung is out.” Hyunseung teased.

“See you soon! Take care and have fun!” Kikwang smiled.

“Congratulations, once again.” Dongwoon said.

“Thanks.” I smiled.

“HYUNG I CAN’T BREATHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” We heard Mir screeched.

“Are you going to kiss me again!?” Seungho asked, pinning Mir to the floor with his knees.

“YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Mir yelled.

“YAH!!!” Seungho slapped his and let him go.

“Someone please assure me that the person there is my leader. I am starting to have doubts.” Cheondong said, causing laughter.

Seungho walked back to us with Mir clinging onto him.

“Do you not have backbone!?” Seungho yelled.

“What is backbone? Is it something you can eat?” Mir asked cheekily.

Seungho let Mir cling onto him anyway.

“So, have fun and take care, okay? And when you return, I want my food.” Seungho said.

“I’ll buy you a lorry full of bamboo shoots.” Junhyung said.

“Why do I want bamboo shoots!? I want a farm with a lot of cows, pigs, chickens and ducks for me to eat!” Seungho said.

“A farm? You’ll be the first panda to live in a farm. Pandas should be living a bamboo forest, and pandas don’t eat meat.” Junhyung said.

“Can’t I be a carnivorous!?” Seungho asked.

“So you’re finally admitting you’re a panda?” Junhyung asked.

Seungho’s expression when he was lost for words was hilarious.

After we were done, we headed to the resting room where Jace and the kids were. Jace was on the couch with Tae Hyun and Ji Eun resting on either side of his lap.

Just as I was about to shut the door, I saw Ahjumma walking over.

“Ahjumma!” I shouted when I saw her.

I dragged Junhyung and ran towards her.

“Hey beautiful bride.” She poked my cheek.

“And handsome groom.” She pat Junhyung’s cheeks lightly.

“Thank you for coming.” Junhyung said with a slight bow.

“Sorry we did not get to talk to you just now.” I said.

“It’s alright. I think I’ll be alive long enough to get sick of your voice.” She said.

“That’s mean!” I pouted, but broke into a smile.

“Congratulations to the both of you.” She said, hugging us.

“I don’t have much for you. But here.” She said, handing us a box.

“What’s this?” I asked, looking at the box.

“Nothing expensive, but I believe it’ll be pretty valuable in time to come.” She smiled.

“Thank you.” Junhyung said, taking the box from me.

“Have a happy honey moon huh~” She pat our heads lightly.

“I want to say goodbye to the kids but they are asleep.” I pouted.

“Shake them a little and they’ll wake up.” She said.

“But they look so peaceful when asleep.” I said, turning back to look at them.

“Look at the appas.” Ahjumma said.

Junhyung had his coat over Ji Eun while Jace’s coat was over Tae Hyun. Both Junhyung and Jace had the same look on their faces while watching the kids sleep; stupid grin.

“So cute.” I laughed.

“Alright, see you in… a week, is it?” She asked.

“Yes, a week.” I smiled.

“Flying off later?” She asked.

“Yes. So tired.” I pouted.

“It’s once in a lifetime.” She said.

“I know. That’s why.” I smiled.

“Alright, I’ll take the kids back to the orphanage with Jace.” She said.

“Let me try to wake them.” I said, walking over to the kids.

I shook Tae Hyun lightly and he opened his eyes.

“Umma~” He grinned, putting his arms around my neck, hugging me.

“Hey baby.” I put him to sit on my lap.

He had his head resting against my chest, eyes closed.

“Come on, open your eyes for a while.” I shook him lightly.

Junhyung was cradling Ji Eun in his arms. I am unsure if he was trying to wake her or hush her back to sleep because he was shaking her and patting her chest lightly at the same time.

Tae Hyun opened his eyes, looking at us tiredly. Ji Eun let out a soft yawn and opened her eyes too.

“Awake?” Junhyung asked, kissing her forehead.

“Appa and I will be away for a week, and then when we come back, we’ll take the both of you and we’ll live together, okay?” I said to the sleepy babies.

“Why?” Tae Hyun pouted.

“What do you mean by why?” I asked.

“Why can’t we live together now?” He asked.

“You’ll come back, right?” Ji Eun asked.

“Of course we will.” Junhyung said, hugging her.

“Pwease wemember Ji Eunnie and Tae Hyunie.” Ji Eun mumbled, clutching tightly onto Junhyung’s blouse.

“How can we ever forget you, silly.” He pat her back lightly, hushing her back to sleep.

Tae Hyun was still awake, looking at us with a pout.

“We’ll go on a holiday together next time. We promise.” I said.

Junhyung nodded.

“How long?” Tae Hyun asked.

“How long being?” I asked.

“How long before we see you all again?” He asked.

“A week.” Junhyung said.

“Do I get a pwesent?” He asked.

“Anything you want.” Junhyung laughed, poking Tae Hyun’s stomach.

“Weally?” He asked.

“Well… If you want things like… a lion or a tiger… unless it is a stuffed toy, I don’t know if I can do it. I can bring you to the zoo thou.” Junhyung said.

“I want… an Iron Man suit…” Tae Hyun mumbled, drifting off into sleep.

“Like father like son.” I said, looking at Junhyung, who was laughing at Tae Hyun’s choice of present.

“Sometimes, some people don’t have to be blood related to be alike, you know~” He smiled, kissing Tae Hyun on his forehead.

“I know.” I said, poking his cheek.

Because we still have a lot of time, Junhyung say, we ended up taking the kids back to the orphanage, tucking them into bed, gave them lots of kisses they probably never knew they received, and then hugged Jace and Ahjumma, said goodbye for like ten thousand times, before we actually head out to the airport.

“Jace,” Junhyung called out before we left.

“Yea, baby boy?” Jace smiled tiredly.

“You’re not to go anywhere until we come back, do you get it?” Junhyung said.

“Woah… You’re the baby boy here you know. So demanding?” Jace asked.

“Babies are demanding and the adults have to give in.” Junhyung said.

“Why?” Jace asked.

“Because I am the baby here.” Junhyung said.

“Alright then. Because of this sentence, you win.” Jace smiled.

“Don’t you have anything to say to me, baby girl?” Jace asked me.

“If we don’t see you when we’re back, the day I hunt you down will be the day you die.” I said.

“Baby boy, she wants to kill me!” Jace pouted and said in a whiny voice.

The three of us burst into laughter.

“Why did I just say that?” Jace covered his face.

“No idea. Baby Jace possessed you?” I .

“Alright alright go away! Get going now or else the plane will fly off without you!” He pushed us into the car.

“Jace, I’m serious okay. I want to see you when we’re back.” Junhyung said.

Jace nodded.

“Where can I go aishhh~” He smiled.

“Take care alright?” Jace waved to us before heading back in.

We went to the airport alone because the other boys were dead tired and we did not want to tire them further. We checked in and headed for the plane straight, we did not have much time to walk around.

We settled in our seats and sighed, then laughed at each other.

“So, wife~” He said, intertwining our fingers together.

“Husband.” I said, as we both admired the ring on our finger.

“I still like to call you Junroro.” I said.

“I like to call you Lionny too.” He said.

“Oh! Let’s take a look at this!” I said, pulling up the box Ahjumma gave us.

“You brought it along?” He asked, tearing open the wrapper.

“Yea.” I smiled as I opened the box.

Inside, laid a nicely bind leather covered book with the words ‘WEDDING LETTERS’ in white cut out lace on the front.

“Oh my she really did it.” I mumbled.

“Did what?” Junhyung asked, looking at the book.

“I randomly told her about a book I read and said how I wish someone would do the same when I get married… And she…” I looked at Junhyung.

“The ‘Wedding Letters’ were letters of advice, encouragement or simply whatever they wanted to tell us written by our friends and families be it single or married to us, the married couple.” I explained to Junhyung.

“So thick!?” He said, a little too loudly.

“Shhh!” I covered his mouth.

“How did she…” He sounded surprised too.

“I don’t know.” I said, opening the book.

The first letter was from Junhyung’s mother, followed by his dad, my mom and my dad, Beast, MBLAQ, Jace, even Junhyung’s CEO and so on. Even people whom we thought we would never get in touch with again, Ahjumma managed to get hold of them in such a short period of time.

“She’s amazing.” Junhyung mumbled as we read the letter from his CEO together.

Words of encouragement from his CEO had a greater impact on him than on me, of course. Junhyung was crying as he read. He kept saying he is not crying but the page was soaked with his tears, luckily the letter was well protected by a piece of plastic or else it will be ruined.

We spent the next few hours reading those letters, laughing at some, crying at some, feeling emotionally quiet at some, playfully cursing at some. When we arrived at the last page, we looked at each other. It was Ahjumma’s letter.

To: Junhyung and Haneul,

What an irony for me to be actually writing this letter to the both of you. You two are the definition of love while I am the classic example of a regretful love. But still, as the older person to the both of you, I have to say something, right?

Firstly, Junhyung and Haneul, congratulations on your marriage. The journey of love, from start to marriage, is never easy, and you two had it three times as tough as other couples do. But marriage is not the end, you know. Marriage, is just the beginning. In future, you two will meet problems on the way. I am not cursing the both of you, but it is the truth, isn’t it?

When you meet with a problem, you have an option to solve it, or not. I’m not going to tell you what to do because I am pretty sure you know. Just remember, the Earth is round for a reason. There ain’t any sharp edges. No matter how far out you go, you wouldn’t fall. Even if you fall, you’ll still be on Earth. Just like no matter how much you stumble and fall in your relationship, you’ll still end up falling into each other’s arms. But, holding onto each other is another thing altogether. Get what I mean?

Alright, honestly, I said those just to make the letter longer. You guys know it so well that I am sure you don’t need to be taught what to do. Anyway, my real message is here. Junhyung, Haneul, thank you. Thank you for showing me that selfless love exists. Thank you for showing me that what I thought cannot be done can actually be done, if you put in the effort and hold on long enough with the one you claim you love dearly. Thank you, for letting me realize what a fool I have been in the past.

I can picture the both of you pouting and feeling guilty already! Don’t! Because of the two of you, I learnt a lot! So don’t be sad! Be happy, because at least I wouldn’t die a fool! And when me and my special someone finally meet again, I can proudly hold onto him and tell him ‘I understand it now, Darling. If it’s not too late, I hope to create forever with you.’ And hopefully he’ll say yes :)

So, this journey is new and would be rocky at times, but the sea would not be rough forever. There are times you can play around too. I wish the both of you all the best in your new journey, and may the both of you continue to be the definition of true love till death do you part.

Love,
Ahjumma ^^

Junhyung closed the book and we both exchanged glances.

“Come here.” He whispered, pulling me close to him.

“I still feel bad.” I mumbled into his chest.

“Me too.” He said.

“But… do you think we’ll be able to be like what they say… definition of true love?” I looked at him.

“I don’t know. But that is my wish.” He said.

“Shall we fulfill it together?” I asked.

“Would you like to do it with me?” He asked.

“It’s my pleasure.” I smiled.

“It’s mine too.” He kissed my forehead.

We fell asleep in each other’s arms for the entire flight. We were not even awake when the plane landed.

“We have landed.” The air stewardess said.

“Sir, Miss..” She called out again.

I opened my eyes slightly, so did Junhyung.

“Hmm?” Junhyung mumbled.

“We have landed.” She repeated.

“Landed?” I asked.

“Oh! Sorry, sorry!” I got off Junhyung’s chest.

I slapped his thigh a few times to wake him up.

“Sir, Miss, welcome to Maldives.” The air stewardess smiled.

“Thank you. Thank you.” I said, straightening my clothes as I stood up.

Junhyung took our hand carry luggage and held onto my hand as we walked out. He stopped by the air stewardess that woke us up just now.

“May I help you?” She asked.

“You called her Miss just now?” He asked, gesturing at me.

“Yea… Did I.. say something.. wrong?” She asked, looking a little scared.

I was confused at Junhyung’s actions too.

“Of course it is wrong. She is no longer a Miss. She is a Mrs now. Married to me, just a few hours ago.” He said proudly, raising our hands to show the ring.

“Yah!” I nudged his ribs, looking down in embarrassment.

“OH! Congratulations! Mrs….” She looked at me.

Junhyung looked at me, as thou wanting me to say it.

“Y… Yong.” I mumbled.

“Mrs Yong! Congratulations to you too, Mr Yong.” She said.

“Thank you.” Junhyung smiled.

“Why did you do that?” I asked, still feeling pretty embarrassed.

“Why? Don’t you like to be called Mrs Yong?” He asked.

“I….” I couldn’t deny.

“WELCOME TO MALDIVES FOR YOUR FREAKING HONEYYYYYYYYYYYY MOON, MR AND MRS YONG!!!!!!!!!!!!” He yelled suddenly, jumping in front of me and dancing randomly

Fortunately there were not much people around. Those around just smiled and giggled at us. But despite that, I power walked away, not wanting to be associated with this nutcase.

“YAH WAIT!!! MRS YONG!!! MRS YONG!!” He shouted, running after me.

He caught my arm and was practically leaning onto me as we walked.

“I know what you’re thinking. But I’m sorry Mrs Yong, you’ll be associated with nutcase Junhyung forever ever since you signed on that marriage certificate! I have proof and you cannot escape wahahahaha!! YOU’LL BE ASSOCIATED WITH ME FOREVER WEEE!!!” He laughed.

He has gone mad, but I wonder if the cause of it was happiness or tiredness, or double combo.

***

378071229.gif
Mir kissing Seungho
 
376332615.gif
Seungho's reaction to the kiss
 
tumblrm4o6n06dzv1rsna24.gif
Haneul: Yes, I know. I’ve seen the gifs and watch those videos but ya it’s okay I trust you.
 
tumblrlzvwpncnrs1qitqsu.gif
 
tumblrlzpfiz3sop1qzyck2.gif
 
tumblrlymamkqzy71r56hck.gif
 
junhyunghslolblrlbi4hno.gif
 
28saufb.gif
 
6yzcqucopy.gif
Overly excited Junhyung