Invitations

I'm Different

Three weeks to wedding

Haneul’s POV

We were at home with boxes of cards around us. We had picked out the ten thousand fans out of the many who sent their names in. The cards were delivered to us this morning and we have started writing out the names already.

“How many have you written?” Junhyung asked.

“The fans? About two hundred I think.” I said, sealing up the card I just wrote.

“You?” I asked.

“Twenty.” He said.

I looked at him with wide eyes.

“What?” I asked.

“Kidding! About a hundred, I think.” He smiled.

“So slow!” I pouted.

We could have got their names printed but we both agreed that writing is more sincere. Our hands are paying the price now thou.

We spent the whole morning and afternoon writing on the cards as well as on each other. By the end of it, we had pen ink all over our arms and clothes and had half of the cards written.

“I’ll continue with the rest later.” He said, massaging my hand.

“Mmm~ Have you given Beast and MBLAQ the cards yet?” I asked.

“Yea. I handed MBLAQ’s cards to their manager yesterday, and I gave the boys their cards too.” He said.

“What did you write inside thou? The boys were smiling so widely.” He said

“Secret.” I smiled.

“Yah! There should be no secret among us!” He pouted.

“Secret.” I stuck out my tongue.

/FLASHBACK

“Lionny, the cards.” Junhyung said, handing me a stack of cards.

“Oh so pretty.” I smiled, looking at the wedding invitations.

“I’ll write MBLAQ and Beast’s one.” I said, taking out ten cards.

“Why? I’ll do it.” Junhyung said.

“No. I’ll do it. You go write it to other people.” I said, handing him the whole box.

“Who?” He asked.

“Whoever you wish to send the cards to! The entire CUBE, your entire kampong~” I said.

“What’s a… kam..pong?” He asked.

I smacked myself inwardly.

“Village.” I corrected.

“Oh. What a funny word.” He laughed.

“Yea yea. Laugh outside. Take those cards out and start writing.” I said, pushing him out of the room.

“Why can’t I write it here!?” He asked.

“Because I said so. Okay, get out!” I said.

He pouted, carrying the box close to his chest.

“I’m going out.” He pouted.

“Yes, go.” I smiled.

“To write the cards to CUBE as well as my entire… what is that again?” He asked.

“Kampong.” I said.

“Oh ya ya. Kampong.” He laughed.

“Very well, go on.” I gestured.

“Kampong.” He repeated, laughing to himself.

“Are you mad?” I asked, laughing as well.

“No. Kampong~” He said, laughing harder.

“I’ll get my entire kampong to bash you up.” I said.

“What? HAHAHAHAHA! Okay!” He smiled.

“Aish mad man~” I closed the door.

I could still hear him laughing to himself outside. I never knew the word could make him laugh so much.

I sat down at the table, opening one of the cards.

‘To: Beast’s most charismatic and responsible Daddy of the group, Leader Yoon Doojoon aka Korea’s best soccer player *even Park Ji Sung is no.2*’

I sealed up the card and left it aside. I took another one and started writing.

‘To: The dancer who dances even in his sleep, the troublemaker who will always get away with it because he is so handsome, dancing machine JS Jang Hyunseung’

‘To: The internationally recognized cutest man with exploding aegyo, tiny head visual maknae Yang Yoseob’

‘To: The one with the biggest muscles, brightest smile and a pretty 'smart' brain, “난 바보 아니야”Lee Kikwang’

‘To: The most mature looking but possesses the purest heart, Beast’s real maknae Son Dongwoon’

I left Beast’s stack of cards aside and took out another one.

‘To: The mafia lookalike vocalist, owner of the famous pigeon folder, daebak voice G.O, Jung Byunghee’

‘To: 7X4=24 Mathematics champion, flexibility 105/100, ballerina Lee Joon, Lee Chang Sun’

‘To: Philippine’s Prince, as tall as the 63 Building, pitch as high as a dolphin’s, Thunder, Park Sang Hyun’

‘To: WAAAAAAFFUR!!!!, loudest rapper, amazing English, little mood maker, MBLAQ maknae Mir, BANG CHEOLYONG’

I twirl the last piece of card in my hand. I stared at it for a while before writing. After I was done, I went out.

“Roro~” I called out.

“Hai~” Junhyung smiled.

“You’re done?” He asked.

I nodded.

“I’m not done with my kampong.” He pouted.

“Take your time.” I laughed.

“Let’s write Jace’s and Ahjumma’s one.” I said.

“Alright.” He pulled out two cards.

“I’ll write.” He smiled.

“Ahjumma’s one first.” I said.

“What to write?” He asked.

“Erm…. Marriage vows decipher.” I said.

“The second most beautiful inside out.” He said.

“Why second most?” I asked.

“Because first is you.” He tapped my nose with the tip of the pen.

“EWWWWW CHEESY!!!!” I cringed.

He laughed and wrote.

‘To: The second most beautiful inside out and respected, marriage vows decipher Ahjumma’

“What should we write for Jace?” He asked.

“I know!” I snatched the card and pen from him and scribbled on it.

He looked at it and burst into laughter.

“He’s going to call us and give us a piece of his mind when he receive it.” Junhyung laughed.

/END OF FLASHBACK

“Come on! Tell me! Stop giggling to yourself!” He pleaded.

“You’ll know.” I smiled.

“Have you sent out the rest of the cards to your kampong!?” I yelled from the kitchen.

He did not answer.

“Junr… Yah! Stop laughing!!” I smacked his thigh.

He was laughing like crazy on the sofa. He did not even realize his phone was ringing.

“Your phone! Stop laughing!” I threw the phone to him.

He caught it and looked at the screen. He the speaker mode and left the phone on the table.

“Yea, Hyung~” Junhyung called out, trying to stop laughing.

“YAH YONG JUNHYUNG!” Seungho shouted.

Junhyung looked at me.

“What is it, Hyung?” Junhyung asked.

It was my turn to giggle. I knew exactly why Seungho was so worked up.

“YOU INVITE ME TO YOUR WEDDING AND YOU CALL ME SUCH NAMES!?” He yelled.

“What names?” Junhyung asked, confused.

“To: The world’s only angry, glaring panda with no aeygo, who eats more than just bamboo, undiscovered genius, Panda Yang Seungho.” Seungho said in an angry voice.

Junhyung was a laughing mess, so was I.

“YAH! STOP LAUGHING!!” Seungho yelled.

“Seungho ah~ I was the one who wrote it.” I laughed.

“It’s you!?” He yelled.

“But she’s right about you, isn’t she, Hyung?” Junhyung asked.

“NO! How am I angry and glaring!?” He asked.

“You lost the most important point, Seungho. I said undiscovered genius.” I said.

“But I’m discovered! Everyone knows I am a genius.” He said proudly.

Junhyung and I looked at each other, and then burst into laughter.

“YAH!!!!!!” Seungho whined.

“Alright, alright. So what? Do you want another card?” I asked.

“No.” He said.

“THEN DON’T COMPLAIN!” I laughed.

“I’ll buy you your suit, okay?” I said.

“I’ll have it custom made.” I continued.

“Can I choose the brand?” Seungho asked.

“I got it chosen already.” I said.

Junhyung looked at me.

“What brand?” Seungho asked.

“There’s no brand actually. But it’s a custom made suit that I ordered from the States.” I said.

“States?” Seungho asked.

“Yea.” I said.

Junhyung looked at me, confused.

“So, what suit is that? What colour?” Seungho asked.

“You can google it actually. Just type in the search engine ‘kungfu panda’.” I said.

“Kungfu… YAH!!!!!” Seungho yelled.

Junhyung and I were leaning on each other, laughing like mad.

“That’s it. I’m not going to the wedding.” Seungho said, laughing as well.

“NAWW HYUNG!!! DON’T BE ANGRY!!! WE’LL GET YOU A REAL HUMAN SUIT OKAY!!” Junhyung pleaded.

“To wear under the panda suit.” He said softly, but loud enough to be heard.

“YAH!!!!!” Seungho shouted.

“Hyung! Why are you mocking me huh!?” Another voice called out.

“Mir?” Junhyung asked.

“Ya! Mir here! Why does everyone else have their names written properly but why did you have to caps mine? Instead of Bang Cheolyong, it becomes BANG CHEOLYONG! Why are you mocking me!?” He asked.

“AND WHAT PIGEON FOLDER!?” Another voice yelled.

“7X4 is 24 isn’t it!?” Another voice shouted.

Junhyung looked at me. I shrugged my shoulders and laughed.

Junhyung wanted to say something but all we heard on the other line were them arguing.

“So noisy. Bye bye~” Junhyung said as he hung up the call.

“I said bye bye. I wasn’t rude. They just didn’t hear.” He said.

I nodded, laughing.

“You’re very naughty huh~” He said, pulling me to sit on his lap.

“Not really~” I smiled.

“Tell me what you wrote for them.” He said.

“Erm… Let me think.” I thought for a while before telling him.

He caressed my baby bump while listening and laughing.

"Yours." I said, handing him a card.

"Why? I have to be invited to my own wedding?" He asked, opening the card.

He blushed after reading what I wrote. 

"Aww... I'm not." He said, smiling widely.

"Then why are you smiling?" I asked, poking his cheek.

"Because... Hee..." He kept staring at the card.

I wrote; To: The world's coolest, cutest and most famous rapper even Eminem and Pororo has to stand aside, Yong Junrorohyung.

“Is that my phone ringing?” I asked.

“I think so. Go answer.” He smacked my lightly.

“It’s Jace.” I said, throwing the phone to him.

“What’s wrong with Jace?” He asked, answering the phone.

“Hello?” He answered.

“YAH! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY PEDO JACE!?” He yelled.

Junhyung threw back the phone to me. I turn it on speaker mode.

“Hello?” I answered.

“YAH!” Jace yelled.

“Aren’t you a pedo? You keep calling Junhyung baby boy.” I said.

“But he isn’t it!? Baby boy, I know you’re listening! Say something!” Jace shouted.

“Huh? Hmm.. Hahaha..” Junhyung laughed.

“And Jace, I wrote the world’s most handsome pedo, Jace. How could you just choose what you want to see and yell at me for it?” I asked.

“Ya, that’s wrong of you.” Junhyung said.

“BABY BOY!” Jace yelled.

“Sorry.” Junhyung mumbled.

“I’m not a pedo!” Jace shouted.

“Whatever.” I said.

“How’s the preparation getting on?” Jace asked.

“Okay, I guess.” I said.

“Alright. Gotta go. I demand another properly written invitation!” He said.

“Oh, you mean you don’t like my handwriting? Okay, I’ll type yours. Is font size 48 good enough for you?” I asked.

“YAH!!!” Jace shouted.

“Bye bye!” Junhyung and I said in unison as we hung up the call.

“Don’t you ever get disgusted by him calling you baby boy?” I asked Junhyung.

He shrugged his shoulders, laughing.

“You like it, don’t you?” I poked his shoulder.

“Well… I don’t have anything against it. It’s like… Feels closer to him when he calls me such nicknames.” He said.

“But baby boy is so… eww~” I cringed.

“At least he doesn’t call me baby boy with the extra touching.” Junhyung said, touching my thighs and arms.

“EWWW GO AWAY!” I smacked his arm, running away from him.

“BABY GIRL!!!!” He ran after me with hands outstretched, like a zombie.

“Stop stop!!” I pleaded.

He caught me and spun me around.

“Let’s go for some food.” He snuggled his face into my neck.

“Japanese?” I said.

“Sure, but nothing raw for you.” He said.

“WHY!?” I pouted.

“Because you can’t.” He said.

“Then what’s the point?” I crossed my arms.

“I’ll buy you a whole salmon after our baby is born.” He said.

“You’re always eating back on your words!” I said.

“No. I’ll only eat you!” He grabbed me, kissing me all over.

I struggled, trying to break free but he pushed me onto the bed, kissing me all over.

“So is Japanese food still on?” He asked.

“I’m going to eat the most expensive one on the menu!” I pumped my fist into the air, accidentally punching him in his nose.

“OWWWW!” He fell back onto the bed, holding his nose.

“Oh sorry!” I laughed, crawling over him, pulling his hand away to look at his nose.

“It’s not that serious!” I pinched his nose.

“OUCH!!!” He yelled.

“Let’s go!!” I pulled him up.

“My nose~~” He whined.

“It’s still attached!” I laughed.

“Shall we get Ji Eun and Tae Hyun too?” I asked.

“OKAY!” He beamed, pulling out his phone almost instantly, dancing around as he made the call.

As long as the kids are mentioned, even a broken nose does not matter anymore.

***

tumblrm2kb1iyyee1qjgw50.gif Junhyung laughing at the world 'kampong'

 
tumblrm133oplyqu1qiuzwa.gifThe world's coolest, cutest and most famous rapper even Eminem and Pororo has to stand aside, Yong Junrorohyung
 
tumblrm2yzo9ssha1qk8h0p.gifCalling the kids out for dinner