The Wedding: The real deal: Bvengers and Kungfu Blaqie

I'm Different

Haneul’s POV

As they performed, food was served for the VIPs. It was weird eating with a stadium full of fans yelling their lungs out behind us. But despite food on the table, people were just staring at the men on the stage. Even Tae Hyun and Ji Eun were jumping around like mad kids. While they performed, Junhyung kept making weird eye signals at me.

“So, free concert huh?” Jace said, appearing beside me suddenly.

“Yea. Hahaha~ Oh well.” I said, not taking my eyes off Junhyung.

“Youngest fans ever.” He said, pointing at Tae Hyun and Ji Eun who were practically rolling on the floor.

“You’re going to dirty your clothes, babies ah~” I said, but got ignored.

“Never mind.” I mumbled.

“Groom has to work on his own wedding day.” Jace said, poking the food.

“Poor groom.” I laughed.

“ARE YOU GUYS HAVING FUN!?” Doojoon shouted after finishing ‘Fiction’.

The audiences, including those on the floored area, responded in unison.

“We are having fun too.” He laughed.

“Now, we’ll hand the stage to MBLAQ, is it okay with you?” He asked.

“YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” They yelled.

“Who is MBLAQ?” Tae Hyun turned to ask me.

“Seungho hyung’s group, remember?” I said.

“OH PANDA HYUNG!! PANDA HYUNG!!!” He yelled, jumping up and down.

“JEONJAENG-IYA! JEONJAENG-IYA!!” Ji Eun screamed when the music played.

Jace and I burst into laughter at her random action. When the staged rise, revealing the MBLAQ boys, Jace and I had to hold onto each other to prevent ourselves from falling off the chair. Everyone was a laughing mess. I wonder if MBLAQ was laughing behind the costume too. They were dressed in the Kungfu Panda suits I got them.

I did mention I want to see them in it, but I never expected them to be so comical. Despite looking funny, they still danced and sang professionally. Ji Eun and Tae Hyun were echoing the ‘Oh’ behind each ‘Jeonjaeng-iya’. Junhyung would be dying to see this, but since he is not here, I recorded it for him.

“ANNYEONGHASAEYO! KUNGFU BLAQIE IMMNIDA!” They introduced themselves after the song.

“Kungfu Blaqie!” I spit out my drink, burst into laughter.

“Yah, yah! The Bride! Don’t laugh! You asked for this, and you’re laughing!?" The panda said, still with his headpiece on, making it feel like I am really speaking to Kungfu panda himself.

“Sorry, sorry.” I apologized, still laughing.

They performed a few songs like ‘Y’, ‘Cry’, ‘Oh Yeah’, ‘I Don’t Know’ and more wearing that suit. They look so cute and stupid at the same time. It is a wonder how they were able to dance and spin around in those clothes, especially Seungho.

“This is tiring…” Seungho said, taking off his panda head, revealing his sweaty, red face.

“Tell me again why did I do this?” He asked, causing the fans to scream.

“Oh look!” Seungho said suddenly, pointing behind.

As we turned back, the lights went out, and then went back on again, but not fully. There were only lights focusing on six separate exits at the top. The far right door opened first, revealing Hawkeye. Everyone screamed, including myself.

“What’s this!?” Jace yelled.

“I DON’T KNOW!!” I laughed.

The far left door opened, revealing Black Widow. I wonder who is this unlucky fellow, but judging from how Black Widow has become so muscular out of a sudden, I am guessing either Kikwang, Dongwoon or Doojoon.

Then the door beside Black Widow opened, revealing the Hulk. Thor came out from the door beside Hawkeye, and lastly the two doors in the middle opened together, revealing Captain America and Iron Man. My Iron Man~ Everyone was a yelling mess. Of course, who wouldn’t yell seeing the Avengers come to live in front of their very eyes?

“UMMA UMMA!!! IRON MAN! IRON MAN!!” Tae Hyun screamed.

“Yes, yes.” I laughed, patting his head.

“I was born to love you With every single beat of my heart Yes, I was born to take care of you Every single day...” Iron Man started singing.

How often do we get to hear Iron Man sing, be it the real one, or this one.

“Alright! Hey hey!” Thor shouted. Doojoon~

They started walking down, awkwardly, I assume because of the costume. Despite the screaming fans, they were calm and still singing.
 

“I was born to love you With every single beat of my heart Yes, I was born to take care of you Every single day of my life.” The Hulk sang. Yoseob~

“You are the one for me I am the man for you You were made for me you're my ecstasy If I was given every opportunity I'd kill for your love.” Iron Man sang again.

“So take a chance with me Let me romance with you I'm caught in a dream And my dream's come true It's so hard to believe This is happening to me An amazing feelin' Comin' through.” Captain America sang. Dongwoon~

“I was born to love you With every single beat of my heart Yes, I was born to take care of you Every single day of my life.” Black Widow sang. Kikwang!

“I wanna love you I love every little thing about you I wanna love you, love you, love you~” Iron Man sang.

 

Everyone else headed for the stage, except for Iron Man, who headed towards me.

“Born - to love you Born - to love you Yes I was born to love you Born - to love you Born - to love you Every single day - of my life. ” The rest chorused together.

“An amazing feelin' Comin' through” Kungfu Blaqies sang together with the rest of Avengers.

Iron Man tried to get down on one knee, but I guess it was difficult, so he got down on both knees instead. I had to bite my lip to prevent myself from bursting into laughter.

“I was born to love you With every single beat of my heart Yes, I was born to take care of you Every single day of my life Yes I was born to love you Every single day of my life.” He sang.

“Go, I love you babe Yes, I was born to love you I wanna love you , love you, love you I wanna love you Hahahaha...it's magic! (what's?) Hahaha! I get so lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely Yeah, I want to love you Yeah, give it to me...haha.” The rest chorused.

After they were done, the crowd was a screaming and clapping mess.

I took off Iron Man’s mask. He was panting and smiling at me.

“APPA!!! APPA!!!” Tae Hyun and Ji Eun shouted in surprise.

“Hi, Babies.” Junhyung smiled, pulling them into tight hugs against his metal body.

“Ahhh pain!” Ji Eun whined.

“Oh sorry, sorry!” He released her immediately.

“APPA YOU’RE HANDSOME!” Tae Hyun smiled, giving Junhyung a kiss on his cheek.

“APPA WEAR THIS FOREVER!” Ji Eun smiled, kissing Junhyung on his other cheek.

Junhyung looked at me with pouting lips.

“What do you have to say about this?” He asked me.

“Nothing much.” I mumbled.

“Nothing?” He looked slightly disappointed.

I lean in to give him a peck on his lips, causing everyone to scream.

“That says everything.” He grinned, his lips.

“JOKER! COME BACK HERE!” Doojoon shouted. So he is really Thor.

“Help me up.” Junhyung whispered.

“Huh? Oh. Okay.” I gave him a hand, pulling him up slightly.

Before returning back to stage, he turned to the audience and bowed, earning screams again.

"ANNYEONGHASAEYO! BVENGERS IMMNIDA!" Beast introduced themselves, causing laughter again.

Bevengers~ How did they even come up with this name?

Bvengers and Kungfu Blaqie had a little 'war' on stage for a while. They were smacking each other, especially Iron Man and Kungfu Panda. That panda sure can run, but Iron Man had his pride on stake since his babies were watching. He had to win~

“How do you like the performance so far?” Yoseob asked in his Hulk suit. He looked so cute. Like an overgrown child.

The crowd screamed in response.

“Want to see something else?” Dongwoon, Captain America asked.

“BLACK WIDOW!!” He shouted, pulling away Kikwang’s hands which were covering his crotch area.

The crowd screamed and laughed while Kikwang turned red, trying to cover himself. The other members, including the Kungfu Blaqie group started tackling Kikwang, trying to pull his hands away or something.

The crowd went crazy watching them torture Kikwang on stage. Poor Kikwang, I should have gotten a padded Black Widow suit instead.

“Where did they get the suits from?” My mom asked, still laughing from the performance.

“I got it for them.” I said.

“You did?!” She looked at me.

“Long story short. Remember the other time Junhyung got shot. I told him I’ll get him anything he wants if he survives. He said he wanted a live Pikachu, a roomful of Coke and an Iron Man suit. It takes time for the suit to come so I kind of covered it with a shirt. And I was thinking, it would be boring if it’s just the Iron Man, so I bought the rest too for them to have fun with, and it’s six too! Just nice~” I explained.

“How much… Did you spend on that thing?” She asked, staring at me in shock.

“Oh please. Don’t ask.” I said.

“The Kungfu Panda?” She asked.

“I initially bought it for Seungho to wear to the wedding hahaha~ But same reason, it’ll be boring, so I bought all the others as well.” I said.

She shook her head. I know what is going through her mind. I must be mad to be spending so much for the fun of it. But well, I think I am mad too.

“My Bride~” Junhyung called out.

“Are you satisfied?” He asked.

I smiled and nodded.

“But Noona, really, you need to get bigger suits next time. This is so tight.” Mir said, pulling his tigress suit.

I nodded while they laughed.

MBLEAST, in those suit, sang and danced to a few of each other’s songs like Beast’s Beautiful, Bad Girl, V.I.U, MBLAQ’s I Don’t Know, Scribble, G.O.O.D Luv, Mona Lisa together. It was like watching them randomly having fun on stage. Although it sounds dumb, it is indeed pretty cute. Junhyung looked so cool rapping in the Iron Man suit. Kikwang totally forgot about his obvious crotch when dancing. He totally let his image go and even did the 'America dance' in that suit, which was pretty embarrassing to watch, honestly. Jace quickly covered Ji Eun and Tae Hyun's eyes while the fans screamed in glee.

"YAH STOP STOP STOP!!!" Junhyung shouted, slapping Kikwang wildly, perhaps afraid that it would corrupt the minds of Tae Hyun and Ji Eun. 

The others joined him in slapping Kikwang but they ended up piling themselves on top of Kikwang, 'hugging' him tight enough for him to not move.

"I'm so sorry about it." Doojoon apologized, bowing in every direction.

Kikwang was just red and embarrassed with the 'someone tell me what I just did' face, perhaps his senses just came back to him.

They went down to change afterwards because I believe the costumes were too hot. They appeared again, dressed neatly in suits. They sat on a high chair each, holding a microphone in their hand. Someone was missing. Junhyung was missing.

“Where’s appa?” Ji Eun asked.

“I don’t know.” I said, looking as well.

Doojoon’s eyes met mine. I mouthed to him, asking him where Junhyung was. He shrugged his shoulders and smiled. 

***

tumblrln9rsauyec1qffw78.gif
 
tumblrlsqxihfhri1ql4aof.gif
 
 
tumblrlsqxihfhri1ql4aof.gif
Kikwang's *embarrassing* America dance
 
tumblrm44ehfxfut1rt0zls.gifJunhyung: STOP STOP STOP!!