The Wedding: The real deal: It's just the beginning

I'm Different

Haneul’s POV

Junhyung’s fever subsided by evening. He woke up, looking at me blurrily.

“Good evening.” I greeted him.

“Mmm..” He mumbled, pounding his temple with his palm.

“Having a headache?” I asked.

He shook his head.

“We have to leave soon.” I said.

He nodded.

“Are you not going to say anything?” I asked.

“Wa..ter..” His voice cracked.

I laughed, earning a glare from him. I handed him water to drink.

“Hungry? Want to eat something?” I asked.

He shook his head.

“But you can’t go on an empty stomach for the whole day.” I said.

He looked at me and sighed.

“Some bread, maybe?” I asked.

He shook his head.

“Then what do you want?” I asked.

He let out a playful smirk and circled his arms around my neck.

“You.” He said softly.

I pushed him away and slapped him on his thigh.

“Go and shower! We’ll be meeting the boys at the venue.” I said.

“I’m so tired.” He lied back down on the bed.

“I told you not to get so wasted last night.” I said.

“And who’s fault was that?” He asked.

“My fault?” I asked.

He nodded.

“What is justice!? I prepared everything for you to have fun and it’s my fault you don’t feel good today? HUR!” I headed for the door.

He grabbed me by my waist, letting me fall on top of him as he fell backwards onto the bed.

“It’s your fault I had so much fun. It’s your fault I’m feeling lousy now. But it’s all worth it.” He whispered, kissing my neck.

I elbowed his ribs lightly and pushed myself up.

“Would you please go and take a shower while I cook you something light?” I said, pulling him up.

“I don’t want to eat.” He said.

I frowned at him.

“I’ll eat anything.” He said obediently, heading for the toilet.

He came out a while later and sat down at the dining table, drying his hair with the towel.

“Why don’t you blow dry your hair instead?” I suggested.

“Do it for me?” He smiled.

“Lazy .” I mumbled, grabbing the hair dryer.

After I dried his hair, I handed him food.

“I know you don’t feel like eating much. Just some toast.” I said.

“You?” He asked.

“I ate just now.” I said, watching him eat.

“What are you going to wear tonight?” He asked, chewing on the bread.

“I don’t know. Maybe the same. I only have that dress.” I said.

He nodded and continued to eat. We slacked around at home for a while until it was almost time. I headed to the shower while he got changed. After we were done, we headed out to the venue for tonight.

When we arrived, the MBLEAST guys were there already.

“LET’S WELCOME THE BRIDE AND THE GROOM!!!” Yoseob yelled as we entered, standing on the chair.

They clapped, cheered and threw tissue at us as confetti I assume.

“Thank you, thank you.” We said, feeling pretty embarrassed.

“Ready for tonight?” Doojoon asked, slinging his arm over Junhyung’s shoulders.

“Pretty nervous.” Junhyung said.

“Don’t be. We’re all here with you, remember?” Doojoon said.

“What if…. No one turns up?” He asked.

“Then, that’s their lost, honestly.” Doojoon smiled.

“Are these the door gifts?” I asked, pointing at the few boxes that were stacked up at the corner.

“Oh yes.” Junhyung said.

“Can I take a look at them?” I asked.

“Why not? Do you even need to ask?” He laughed.

I opened one of the box and pulled out one of the white paper bag.

Inside was another greenish blue paper bag, a cupcake, a folded paper crane and a card. I opened the card, it was our thank you note for them, signed by Junhyung and myself, but of course, my signature worth nothing. I pulled out the greenish blue paper bag and took the box inside out. The label on the box wrote; Tiffany and Co. This is the only gift I have not seen yet. I opened the box and gasped. Inside was a necklace from their Infinity collection.

I looked at the boxes that were stacked up. If every door gift bag has this necklace, that means there would need to be at least ten thousand of it to be able to give it out to everyone.

“Junroro!” I yelled.

“Yea?” He looked over, grinning at me.

“Do everyone get this?” I asked, holding up the box.

He nodded.

“Including the fans?” I asked.

He nodded.

“All ten thousand of them?” I asked again.

He nodded.

I am not trying to be stingy here, but Junhyung has to know he does not print money for a living.

“Is this why you kept telling me you’ll get the door gifts done and not even give me the slightest clue as to what would be inside?” I asked.

He looked at me, and then walked over.

“I know what you are going to say. But Lionny, how often do I get to actually spend money on the fans, and everyone else? I mean… I’m only getting married once.” He said.

“But…” I looked at him, speechless. I had nothing to say.

“It’s just once, right?” He asked, pulling me closer to him.

“Not fair. You go find another woman to pretend to be your wife for tonight. I want to be a fan so I can get that door gift too.” I pouted.

“YAH! WHAT ANOTHER WOMAN!?” He laughed.

“I want that door gift too! I mean, which idol actually invites fans to their wedding, and even give out such an expensive door gift?” I asked.

He sighed and kissed me on my forehead. He did not say anything, but I understood. Sincerity, he always say.

“Guys, you need to get changed.” Their manager said.

“MBLAQ is already getting ready, so you guys too yea.” He said as he headed out.

“See you later!” The other boys yelled as they headed out.

The other boys headed to another room to change, leaving Junhyung and I alone.

“Lionny, would you be so kind to get me my suit from that closet?” He asked, pointing to the far right.

“No legs?” I asked.

He looked down and gasped.

“Where are my legs!?” He exclaimed.

“Idiot.” I laughed, punching his shoulders lightly before heading to the closet.

I opened the closet and there was nothing inside but a huge white box.

“This one?” I asked.

He took a glance at it and nodded.

“Why is it in a box? Shouldn’t it be like ironed and hung up?” I asked, walking towards him with the box in my hand.

He shrugged his shoulders and began taking off his outer shirt.

“Take it out for me, would you?” He asked, back facing me.

I opened the box and froze. It was not his suit inside. It was a dress.

“This…” I mumbled.

He turned to me and smiled.

“Like it?” He asked.

“What….” I was lost for words.

It was a purplish grey-layered tube dress. It was stunning.

“This dress has a name, you know.” He said, picking up the dress, ping it.

“What?” I asked.

“It’s call, the ‘cloud’ dress.” He said, pulling off my shirt.

“Cloud dress?” I laughed, letting him help me change.

“Suits you totally, no?” He laughed, letting me step into the dress.

“When did you buy this?” I asked.

“Or did you rent it? Cheapo.” I .

“CHEAPO!? Aish…” He grumbled.

“My blood pressure… Ahhh~” He held the back of his neck, pretending to want to faint.

“Aiee kidding!” I hugged him.

“Do you like it?” He asked.

I nodded.

“It’s super beautiful!” I exclaimed.

“It’s not from me thou.” He laughed.

“Not from you?” I looked at him.

“It’s from the boys, both MBLAQ and Beast.” He said.

“Why didn’t anyone mention anything about it then?” I asked.

“What is a surprise for? But really, I think they’ll be more surprised later on to see you in the dress. You look stunning.” He said, zipping me up.

“Nah, the dress is beautiful, that’s why.” I said.

“The person wearing the dress has to be beautiful enough to bring out the beauty of the clothing, don’t you know?” He tucked a stray hair to the back of my head.

“I don’t have anything from you?” I .

“Would you let me off if I got you nothing?” He asked, heading to the other side.

“Am I that materialistic!?” I yelled.

“Of course you are! Your middle name is materialistic, remember?” He said.

He made me sit down on the couch. He settled the box he was holding next to him before he knelt down in front of me and put my leg up onto his lap.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“Dusting your dirty, smelly feet.” He said, making a face but it ended up in a smile.

He took off my shoes and dusted my feet.

“Yah… I can do it.” I said, feeling quite embarrassed.

“Why? I am your husband, you know.” He winked.

“My present for you.” He said, opening the box, revealing a pair of white sequined flats.

“Wah…” I stared at the pair of shoes.

“Pretty?” He asked, fitting it onto my feet.

“Very.” I said, staring at the shoe.

“This is the only pair in the world alright.” He said.

“And why is that so?” I asked.

“Because this, is hand sewn.” He said, looking at me.

From the look on his face, I could tell that he was trying to tell me something else.

“No way.” I said.

“Why not?” He smiled.

“You looking down on me? I am a rapper with a lot more talents than you can imagine. But it’s alright, because you have a lifetime to discovery them.” He smiled, putting on the shoe on the other side of my foot.

“When did you do this?” I asked, still staring at the shoes.

“Secret.” He smiled.

I would not be surprised even if Junhyung told me he bought me an island. But Junhyung hand sewing the sequins on a pair of shoes for me, that totally took me aback. It is the sweetest thing any guy can do for his girl, in my opinion.

“Stop staring at it! You’re making me shy!” He cupped his cheeks.

“Thank you!” I threw myself onto him, kissing him all over his face.

“Anything for my girl.” He smiled.

I grabbed his hands to look at his fingers.

“Why? They aren’t magical you know.” He laughed.

“I’m looking for holes.” I said.

“Holes? They’ve healed.” He smiled.

“So you did hurt yourself?” I pouted.

“Remember what I said about pain being inevitable in any process with a beautiful outcome? This is one of it.” He smiled.

“It’s beautiful.” I said, staring at the shoes.

“That is not the beauty I am talking about, Lionny.” He said.

“Then what?” I asked.

He cupped my cheeks and stared into my eyes.

“Your smile.” He said, causing me to blush.

“Hee…” That was the only sound I could manage.

“Why do you keep wearing this?” He asked, touching the bullet necklace on my neck.

“It does not fit.” He said.

“It does. I’ll never take it out, and you know why.” I said.

“Then is there no room for this?” He asked, pulling out a greenish blue box from his pocket.

I looked at him. He grinned as he opened the box, revealing a necklace with a diamond ‘Infinity’ pendent. It was almost the same as the one the fans would be receiving, except mine is diamond.

“Your door gift.” He smiled.

“Oh my god!” I covered my face, unable to say anything.

“So, should we take off the bullet to make space for this?” He asked.

I shook my head.

“Why? You don’t like this?” He asked, looking slightly upset.

“I love this, but I cannot take this out.” I said, touching the bullet at my neck.

“Alright.” He mumbled, closing the box.

“But,” I stopped him.

“It can be worn together.” I said, taking out the necklace from the box.

“It does not match.” He said, but his face obviously lit up.

“Who said so?” I asked.

“This means ‘you’.” I said, holding the bullet at my neck.

“This is infinity.” I said, holding up the necklace he bought me.

“I wear it together, it means, infinity yours.” I said, poking his chest.

He grinned widely as he helped me put on the necklace.

“So beautiful.” He said, looking at me from head to toe.

“Do I need makeup?” I asked.

“You already have makeup.” He said.

“When?” I asked, touching my face.

He pointed to my lips.

“That smile, is the best makeup ever.” He said.

I smacked his chest in embarrassment. He laughed and poked my cheek.

“Junhyung, are you oh my god.” Hyunseung said as he opened the door.

He stood at the doorway, staring at me.

“Why did you stop walking!?” Doojoon yelled, trying to push through.

“Oh my god.” He said, staring at me as well.

The room was soon crowded with Beast and MBLAQ, all staring at me, except for Junhyung who was smiling proudly.

“Do I… look weird?” I asked.

“I never imagined you looking like that, Haneul ah~” Seungho said with a wide smile.

“Hyung, does that mean you always imagine Haneul in other clothes? You spend your time imagining Haneul?” Junhyung asked, pretending to be offended.

“Huh? What? No no! Junhyung, Haneul! I didn’t!” He denied quickly.

Junhyung and I burst into laughter at his reaction. A scared Seungho is rare to see.

“Yah!” Seungho yelled.

“Alright, alright! Enough gawking at my wife!” Junhyung yelled, hugging me to block them.

“Junhyung ah, why are you so selfish?” G.O asked.

“It’s called protective, G.O hyung! Like how you protect your pigeon folders! You don’t just show them to the world, don’t you?” Junhyung asked.

G.O’s cheeks turn red while everyone erupted into loud laughters.

While Junhyung was changing, Jace came with Tae Hyun and Ji Eun.

“UMMA!!” They yelled, crashing onto me.

“Stunning.” Jace smiled.

“Same to you. I see you took the time to iron your suit.” I eyed his suit.

“I put in the effort.” He said.

“Of course.” I smiled.

“Umma, you’re pwetty~” Tae Hyun smiled.

“Aigoo my babies! I missed you! How have you been? Did you eat a lot just now hmm?” I asked, letting them sit on my laps.

 “My handsome prince.” I kissed Tae Hyun on his cheek.

“Look at you, my little princess.” I smiled at Ji Eun.

She hopped off my lap and twirled around in her dress, causing the Beast and MBLAQ ahjusshis to squeal in delight. This girl sure knows how to capture men’s attention successfully.

“Where’s appa?” She asked.

“Somewhere changing. There I think.” I said, pointing to behind the curtains.

Before I could stop her, she ran over, pulled opened the curtains, revealing a shirtless Junhyung who was putting on his pants, fortunately he had his boxers on, but it was still shocking. Junhyung almost fell when he saw Ji Eun smiling at him. We burst into laughter at his epic expression.

“Hello, appa!” She beamed, not bothered by his almost body at all.

“Hi… Hi.. Erm… Girl… Close.. close the.. the curtains.. please.” Junhyung stuttered.

“Okay!” Ji Eun smiled, closing the curtains.

But she did not step out, instead, she went in. And I believe she continued to stare and smile at Junhyung while he changed.

“Appa, let me help you!” We heard Ji Eun say.

We burst into laughter hearing that.

“It’s o… OWWW!!!” We heard Junhyung cry out.

“What’s wrong!?” I yelled, but unable to hide my laughter.

“Nothing!” Junhyung yelled back.

“Appa’s zip got stuck.” Ji Eun popped her head out to announce.

“Which zip?” Mir asked, biting his lower lip to prevent  himself from laughing too loudly.

“There’s only one zip, right Appa?” Ji Eun asked.

“Ya ya..” I heard Junhyung said in a painful voice.

I think I know which zip it was.

“So where’s the zip?” Mir asked.

“His pants.” Ji Eun said as a matter of factly.

Everyone burst into laughter, including myself.

“Come back here, you little girl!” Jace said, carrying Ji Eun back to us.

“You okay there, baby boy?” Jace teased Junhyung.

When Junhyung pulled open the curtains again, his cheeks were so red. He glared at us, making his way over to the couch walking awkwardly.

“What did you do, Ji Eun ah?” I asked, looking at Junhyung who looked like he was in a lot of pain.

“I just helped Appa with the zip because he was busy with his shirt. He kept moving, and the zip was a little stuck, so I pulled a little harder. That’s all.” Ji Eun said innocently.

“That’s all?!” Junhyung yelled.

He instantly regretted after seeing Ji Eun’s pout.

“Sorry, sorry. I didn’t mean to yell.” He tried to coax her.

“I gave you a sorry kiss!” She pouted.

“What did you say?” I asked Ji Eun.

“I know I accidentally hurt him so I gave him a sorry kiss!” She said.

“Where did you kiss?” I asked.

“Where I hurt him!” She said.

“So where is it?” I asked.

She pointed at his crotch. We all lost it. We burst into laughter while Junhyung turn tomato red.

“Aie…” I think I heard Junhyung mumble.

I pat his chest lightly, assuring him that it was okay.

After a lot of laughter, the boys left to prepare, leaving Junhyung and I together with the kids.

“Who is at the reception again?” I asked Junhyung.

“Doojoon and Seungho hyung.” He said.

“Did you feed the panda?” I asked.

“Oh .” He mumbled.

“Aie… Poor guests.” I shook my head.

“Should I run out to buy bamboo shoots now?” He asked.

“Maybe just cut from the back? I think I saw some on the way here.” I said.

“Okay, let me go get my knife.” He said, standing up, but I pulled him down.

We both laughed at our silliness.

“Have you guys eaten?” He asked Tae Hyun and Ji Eun who were busy poking on his iPad.

They did not answer him.

“Hello~” He tried.

“Babies!” He yelled.

They looked up at him innocently.

“Appa, why did you yell?” Tae Hyun pouted.

“I’ve been calling you two.” Junhyung said.

“But you yelled.” He said, looking as thou he was going to burst into tears.

Junhyung, as soft as he is, obviously got scared. I wonder if it is a good or a bad thing for a father to be this afraid of his kids.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry.” He said hurriedly, almost running to them to hold them in his arms.

“Have you two eaten?” He asked.

 They nodded.

“Very good.” He smiled, kissing their cheek.

After an hour or so, there was a knock on the door and Kikwang entered.

“Hyung, the stadium is full. Everyone has arrived. It’s time for you guys to go.” He said.

“It’s… full?” Junhyung asked.

Kikwang smiled and nodded.

“It is very, very full.” Kikwang smiled.

“Really?” Junhyung asked.

“Come on, hyung! See for yourself!” Kikwang gestured.

Junhyung looked at me.

“Babies, we have to go now.” Junhyung said.

They obediently handed him the iPad. We walked down the corridor and out of the stadium. We stood at the entrance, staring at each other.

“Hyung, ready?” Kikwang asked, hands on the door.

Junhyung looked at me.

“I’m nervous.” I laughed.

“Me too.” He said.

We intertwined our cold hands together. The moment Kikwang pushed open the door, everything was like a blur. The music played, Ji Eun and Tae Hyun walked in front of us, holding the Donald and Daisy Duck in their hands. Junhyung gave my hand a light tug before we entered the stadium together.

I did not dare to look around, afraid that I would burst into tears. But the cheers and clapping were enough to tell me how filled the stadium was. We walked down the aisle, passed the tables the VIP guests were at. I met eyes with Seungho who was playing the saxophone. I never knew he could do that, but then again, he is a genius.

Tae Hyun and Ji Eun went to where our parents were while we headed up stage and finally, I looked up.

The floored area of the stadium, where usually if they were to hold a concert, the mosh pit area would be, was filled with tables, like a normal wedding dinner, where the VIPs were seated, including my family, his family, his friends and mine and whoever that were directly related to us.

And filling all around the stadium were the ten thousand invited fans.

“CHUKAHAEYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” The fans yelled in unison out of a sudden.

Junhyung and I were speechless.

The fans have no idea what they were here for today. We gave out no detail at all, except the venue. We were actually afraid that people would not show up, but we were proven wrong.

“Thank… you.. for coming today.” Junhyung stuttered, his eyes teary.

“Ahh, I’m so nervous now.” He laughed awkwardly, causing everyone to laugh.

“But before I continue,” He said.

“My wife.” He introduced me, kissing me on my cheek suddenly.

The fans squealed, I don’t know if it was because they were angry or they were happy. I choose to believe they were happy and excited.

“We are both really thankful to all of you present here today.” Junhyung said, while I nodded.

“But you don’t know why exactly we invited all of you here, right?” He asked.

The fans made a lot of noise, in which we interpret as them saying ‘no’.

“Shall I tell you?” He teased the fans.

They yelled ‘yes’ in unison.

“I don’t want to~” He said in a singsong voice playfully.

Fans laughed and whined.

“Alright, alright. I shall not waste your time anymore.” He said.

“First, let me get my wife seated first, okay?” He asked.

The fans agreed.

He held my hand as he led me down to sit beside my parents.

“Do well.” I whispered, kissing him on his cheek.

“Watch me.” He winked.

He headed back up to stage.

“Ahhh~” He sighed, causing fans to laugh.

Fans laugh at everything, don’t they?

The lights suddenly went out, causing fans to yell. Everyone at my table was shocked too, with the exception of me, because I knew what was going on.

The lights went back on, focusing on the stage. Slowly, behind Junhyung, another five men dressed in suit appeared. Fireworks exploded, causing fans to scream.

When the music played, the fans screamed even louder. I guess they caught the hint already. I watch proudly as the Beast boys danced and sang to ‘Shock’, while the fans behind went crazy with excitement. Tae Hyun and Ji Eun were in awe too watching their appa perform on stage.

But this is just the beginning. The surprise event for the fans is a full-blown concert, performance not only from Beast but from MBLAQ too. And, I strongly believe that Junhyung is the only groom who has to work even on his own wedding day. But sincerity, he said, and this is all he can give, he said too. 

***

tumblrlyk956svrb1ro2mqx.gif

Ji Eun: Hello appa!

Photobucket

Ji Eun: Appa, let me help you!

Photobucket

Junhyung: It’s o… OWWW!!!

Photobucket

Junhyung: Aiee~ *after Ji Eun telling the world where she kissed him*

Photobucket

Photobucket

Possible look of the hungry panda at the reception XD

Photobucket

Junhyung: Shall I tell you?

Photobucket

Junhyung: I don't want to~

Photobucket

Jace: Objection? When on earth? I thought you said… we could speak, if we wanted. Did you not say that?

tumblrlyj96xrngx1qfakbg.gif
 
Jace: And one more thing, Junhyung taught me… that guys can cry too.