0325

I'm Different

Junhyung’s POV

“I…” I looked at Seungho hyung.

His glaring eyes were raging with anger.

“How could you do this to me!? Did you think I would have not bothered about the fact she is still alive!? HUH!?” He yanked me closer.

“Seungho ah! What is your problem!? Stop it already!” Haneul tried to pull his hand off my shirt but he gripped on tighter.

“YOU! How could you not contact me when you came back!? So the Beast boys are important, but I am not, MBLAQ is not!?” Seungho hyung yelled at Haneul.

“Hyung..” I pleaded.

I can understand why Seungho hyung is angry. I am at fault for not telling him the moment we found Haneul. I was too preoccupied with my own business that I forgot about him.

“You can hit me if it makes you feel less angry. But please don’t yell at her.” I said, looking down.

“You said it huh. Don’t regret.” Seungho hyung said.

He cracked his fingers.

“NO! ARE YOU CRAZY!?” Haneul yelled.

I pushed Haneul away slightly. I closed my eyes, bracing myself for Seungho hyung’s fist.

“YAH!!!” Haneul yelled, but her voice was muffled, like someone covered .

I felt Seungho hyung’s fist brush pass the tip of my nose, then his palm pat my cheek.

“Pabo!” He laughed.

I opened my eyes to see all of them laughing.

“Wh.. What?” I asked, still unsure of the situation.

“Yah! You’re really becoming dumber. Change your name! Call yourself the Pabo!” Seungho hyung teased.

“What’s going on?” I asked.

“You’re so fun to tease!” He said, pulling me to sit down.

“What?!” I yelled.

“Do you remember 25March?” He asked, putting his arm over my shoulders.

“It’s today, isn’t it?” I said.

“How about 25 March 2010?” He asked again.

“How would I remember something so long ago?” I asked.

“You forgot!?” The rest of Beast yelled.

“Beast’s first win on M! Countdown. You guys won it with Shock.” Haneul said.

Haneul’s POV

“You know?!” The other boys looked at me.

“Of course.” I said.

“It’s time to change the rapper. Gosh! He forgot!” Doojoon said, staring at Junhyung.

“I’m sorry!!” Junhyung apologized quickly.

“I think I know a suitable candidate for a rapper.” Hyunseung teased.

“No!!!!” Junhyung pleaded.

“But.. So.. Is this why we’re here today?” Junhyung asked innocently.

“OH MY GOD!!! CHANGE THE RAPPER!!!!!!!!!!” Kikwang yelled, smacking his forehead.

The other Beast boys rolled their eyes and shook their heads at Junhyung while the MBLAQ boys laughed as thou they have just watched the funniest comedy ever. They kept on teasing him about it until he was pouting and all. So cute~

“Yes. It is why we’re here today. So now, just eat.” I said, shoving a lettuce wrap into his mouth.

He chewed obediently.

 “Seungho, your outburst just now was just for show?” I asked.

“What show!? I was really pissed okay! I mean, how could you all not tell me anything!? I had a hard time too, after hearing that you were…” Seungho looked down.

“I’m sorry.” I said, holding his hand.

“But then again, what is most important is that you’re alive, and I am very thankful for that.” He said.

“You got to stay alive, okay? Promise me.” Seungho cupped my cheeks.

“I will. I promise.” I smiled.

“Hyung, are you crying?” Mir suddenly asked.

All of us turned to look at Seungho.

“What crying!? It’s the smoke!” He said, wiping away the tears from his eyes.

“But it looks like tears.” Junhyung mumbled timidly.

 “It’s the smoke!” Seungho yelled, glaring at him.

“Oh ya. I think it is the smoke. Tears don’t look like this. It is definitely because of the smoke.” Junhyung quickly saved himself.

It was nice seeing them tease each other and have fun like this. Although they were really, really very noisy, I miss their company so much. And after three years, Seungho’s appetite is still as big as ever. Watching Junhyung and him stuff their cheeks with food is really an interesting sight.

“LET’S GIVE BEAST A TOAST!!!” Joon yelled, raising his cup.

“TO MORE WINNINGS EVERYWHERE YOU GUYS GO!!!” He shouted at the top of his voice.

“SAME TO MBLAQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Doojoon shouted as they crashed their cups against each other’s.

“AND!!!!” Dongwoon said.

“And what?” We all looked at him.

“Junnie hyung and Haneul noona’s everlasting love!” He smiled, pushing Junhyung towards me.

Junhyung’s cheeks turned red instantly.

“What..” He mumbled, scratching his neck awkwardly.

“Erm… Thank you.” I smiled.

Junhyung’s POV

She said thank you instead of rejecting? Does this mean…. I looked up at her, she was blushing hard and smiling widely. I was about to pour myself another cup of soju when she stopped me.

“You had enough.” She said.

“Why?” I asked.

“No more drinking. I am not interested in seeing history repeat itself.” She said.

“It wouldn’t happen.” I said.

“It will! That Joker in you will come out! If he’s cute, fine! But he’s so annoying!” She yelled.

“What Joker?” Seungho hyung asked.

“It’s nothing.” I said.

“Let me tell you!” Yoseob said.

“NO!!!” I yelled, but it was too late when everyone gathered around Yoseob.

Their sudden burst of laughter told me Yoseob had finished his story. I looked down in embarrassment. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I got the shock of my life when I looked up.

“I’m the Joker~” Seungho hyung whispered, his face stuck really close to mine.

“GO AWAY HYUNG!!!” I pushed him away.

They kept teasing and laughing at me, even Haneul joined.

It was about 2.30AM when we left the place.

“See you guys soon. Work hard alright!” Seungho hyung said.

 “And you, don’t you dare disappear like how you did again. If Junhyung bullies you, come to me, I’ll teach him a lesson.” Seungho hyung said to Haneul.

“But hyung, most of the time she bullies me.” I mumbled.

“IS THAT A PROBLEM!?” They both yelled in unison.

They already said it like this, what else do I have to say?

“No.” I mumbled, looking down.

“Aigoo my cute dongsaeng~” Seungho hyung pinched my cheeks.

We exchanged hugs before separating ways.

***

“Thank you for dinner.” Haneul said.

The boys headed back to the dorm first while I took Haneul back to the orphanage.

“Don’t mention.” I said.

“Erm… So… Good night?” She smiled awkwardly.

“Yea, good night. Go on in.” I gestured her.

“No, you go first. I’m here already.” She said.

“How can I do that? Come on, just go on inside.” I said.

“Alright, alright. Drive safely, and text me when you’re back okay?” She said.

“I will.” I smiled.

She pushed open the gates of the orphanage, then turn back to face me again.

“Junhyung,” She called out.

“Hmm?” I looked at her.

“You know.. If you have the time, and if you wish to, you may come here often. I mean, I am not forcing you or saying you have to come, I’m just suggesting, you know. Since Tae Hyun seem comfortable with you and all.” She mumbled the last sentence.

“I’ll come whenever I have the time. I’ll bring the boys some day, they’ll love it. I promise you.” I said.

“Don’t need to promise me anything.” She said.

“I’ll come. I still have to make full use of my chance, remember? And, I have to make Tae Hyun active, and make Ji Eun like me.” I said.

“Well.. Yea.. Hmm.. Anything.. I’ll be going in now. You drive safely. Remember to text me when you get back.” She said hurriedly.

“Oh and, Junhyung,” She called out again.

“Yes?” I asked, unable to suppress my smile.

I know this sounds erted, but I feel so happy whenever I hear her calling my name.

“Nothing, nothing. Hee.. Drive safely.” She smiled.

“Haneul, are you free tomorrow night?” I asked.

“I guess so. Why?” She asked.

“I’ll pick you up at 9PM. Is it okay?” I asked.

“Where are we going?” She asked.

“You’ll see.” I winked at her.

“THE WINK IS SO CHEESY!!!” She covered her face as she ran into the house.

I laughed at her cuteness.

Just as I was about to step into the car, the door opened and her head popped out.

“Eh?” I looked at her, confused.

“Remember to text me when you get back. Drive safely!” She said hurriedly before slamming the door shut.

I couldn't help but squeal at her cuteness. My cute Haneul is back~

***

 

 

This chapter turned out totally differently because of this particular video! Today marks the 2nd anniversary of Beast's first win on M! Countdown!!! I would have cried with them in the past but now I am just all smiles :) But aww, look at how hard Junnie is crying hur.. *hugs*

***

PhotobucketJunhyung when they about changing away his rapper position

Photobucket Seungho when Junhyung dumbly said he was crying

PhotobucketEating Junhyung

PhotobucketEating Seungho

Photobucket And~~~ When Junhyung sees the cute Haneul