☎ shineeinfinite

Cosmos Reviews Archive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Title: The Redemption

Author: shineeinfinite

Main Characters: Hwang Aerin (OC), Choi Seunghyun, & Kwon Jiyoung.

Genre: angst, romance, action.

Synopsis/Description: Seunghyun was a great secret agent. Coming from a broken family and having a dark past with him shaped him to grow into a tough and hard man. He always thought that love is a destroyer until he met her -Hwang Aerin. She brought up the light that once left him and made him feel what love is. He quitted his job only to live a fairytale with her. However, just when he thought eveyrhting was going very smooth, just when he thought that he had a chance for living happily ever after, Aerin was kidnapped by his former enemy. In just 48 hours, he had to come and save her. If he failed, he would lose her. Everyone that he loved had left him, his family had gone. He didn't want her to go leaving him again, like his family. He couldn't afford another lose. It would either be his redemption or her redemption. 

Reviewed By: KimHyojin

 

 

Title: 

Your title is a one-word title, and I said this once before, but one word title can go both ways, either interesting, or boring, but unfortunately, yours is the latter. I have nothing against the title or anything, because it's not bad, it's just that I don't feel like clicking a story titled 'redemption', it's not really unique, creative, or special, and there's so many fic with title like yours it became bland, and didn't really stand out in the crowd. Well, it does speaks for itself and suits your fic, it's just that the fact that it didn't attract readers, which was exactly what a title should do. It'd be good if you made it more special and creative, then it would attract more readers.
 

 

 

 

Appearance (Graphic/Poster): 

I am in love with the way that the poster only has T.O.P in it, and the gif of the smoke coming out, and the whole word art was really nice, it was just that after reading your story, you could made it because so much more beautiful by adding elements, such as other characters, maybe? but the only thing I really want to change with your poster was the fact that I had to squint my eyes reading the word beside the poster, then increase the brightness to see what it said. Without that, I can only see "be her or his redemption" and it's a tad bit confusing since it's grammatically wrong all in all, though the design was nice, and I liked the fact that it has a moving element in it so it's not that boring.
 

 

 

 

Foreword/Description: 

It's the same as your title, both your foreword and description, are bland and boring. All I see is a quote taken from a famous person said about love, which you can easily find on google after googling "sweet love quote" or anything like such, which, mind you, doesn't have a quotation mark, and, doesn't really fit with your story, in my opinion, as your story is about action but the quote reminds me of fluff, which I bet, wasn't the genre you're going for. While the whole foreword, all in all, did nothing but remind me of a bland K-Drama in which a soulful brooding guy met a mary sue girl who opens up his heart within a matter of 0.03 seconds despite the fact that he was cold to girls his whole life, and they decided to marry off and fly to la la land only to have his princess kidnapped by the devil himself, as he has to run and safe her from whoever, and if I do, click your story after reading your title, I wouldn't continue, because it really didn't interest me. While there's no grammar mistake in the foreword and description itself, excluding the missing quotation marks, both your foreword and description had failed to interest me, and despite how good your story would be, it meant nothing if it didn't piqued the readers interest, so I suggest you change it to something moderately interesting.
 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter