✉ HizBubbleT

Cosmos Reviews Archive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TITLE: Re-Build Her

AUTHOR: HizBubbleT

MAIN CHARACTERS: Kai, OC, Lay

SYNOPSIS: Ever since Yunji was a kid, she has seen her father's violent acts towards her mother resulting her to hate her own father and her life. She stopped trusting people except her mother, the reason why she was still willing to live. She was struggling and there was Kai who made it harder for her and there was Lay, the male who was willing to do anything to help her. Not because he was just her neighbor, because of the hidden feelings for her. Yunji was already broken when she loses the only reason to live for. Her life changes drastically. In the middle of the chaos, she herself doesn't realize that she was being Rebuilt by the guys around her.

STUATUS: Chaptered, On-going

REVIEWED BY: YunaBaeBae

 

 

 

 

 

TITLE.

 

‘Rebuild Her’ This. This is the type of title that I have been looking for in every stories. The title has its definition of perfection and captivation. My eyes are seriously drawn into the title and are eagerly searching theories behind the meaning or plot of the story. So, well done on the name for your title~

 

 

APPEARANCE (GRAPHIC/POSTER).

 

The posters looks very simple and vintage. According to your genre of your story, I find that the poster matches the story very well. I like how the poster have a soft tone to it and with very simple images.

 

 

 

 

FOREWORD/DESCRIPTION.

 

 

It is a little uncomfortable reading your foreword. Since this is more like an angst story, it is best if you keep your description short and draws more readers in reading your story. Why? It is so that readers would find out more interesting plot twists along the story. With that, readers would make sure to keep in touch with your story and are eager for the next chapter. There is no errors in your foreword but this is my own correction of your story. You have a choice to use it or not :)

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter