beyondthestars-x

Cosmos Reviews Archive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TITLE: Cynical Romantic

AUTHOR: beyondthestars-x

GENRE: Comedy, Romance.

MAIN CHARACTERS: Jeon Jungkook (BTS) & Aemi Kou (OC).

SYNOPSIS: "Loving him would be a sin. Being with Jeon Jungkook is like nothing I've ever experienced before. He makes my heart stop. He makes my skin sing. He makes me want to be weak so he can protect me. And he's so aggravating. Trouble. He's beautiful, flirty, smoldering and completely capable of making me lose my mind. And control." The story of a young alpha werewolf who suffers under the dark shadow of her father and step-mother. A girl who carries the burden for her pack, so they don't have too. A girl who's stepped up to replace her tyrant of a father and witch of a step-mother, to fix the mistakes made by her family. A girl who apologizes every day for her parent's corruption. The story of a girl whose past twisted her heart, made her doubt in fate and recoil at love.

REVIEWED BY: ParkKira

 

 

Title.

The title is unique and it suits perfectly with the story since it kind off means that she wants to be loved but she thinks that she won’t get it.  I find the title interesting and it’s a good sign that your story will gain lots of viewers.

 

 


Appearance(Graphic/Poster).

I love love love your poster!! It’s very clean and mature looking. It does make an impact on the readers and makes them wonder what is going on in the story. First impressions are important for a story and I think you pulled it off by including a well defined poster of your story. Great job!

 

 

 

Foreword/Description.

First impressions should always be good so, aside from your poster, I think you did quite well with your foreword. The foreword is sneak peek of the story and it really gives a quite of a sad vibe (in a good way of course) since she has everything put up on her shoulders. All in all, the foreword really gives a mysterious vibe that made me wanted to just press the first chapter immediately. Thumbs up!

 

 


Characterization.

I’m impressed that you inserted the characterization in your story since it makes the story more understandable especially with the name changes between the characters. This ensures that the readers know who is who and what they are like. I can see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter