✉ SoshiLove123

Cosmos Reviews Archive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TITLE: Jongin

AUTHOR: SoshiLove123

MAIN CHARACTERS: Yuri Kwon, Kim Jongin & Detective Roger Sullivan

GENRE: angst, mystery

SYNOPSIS: Six girls have gone missing in the small town of East Sinwood, and only Yuri knows who's behind it all.

STATUS: One-shot, completed

REVIEWED BY: SimplyHeartless

 

 

 

 

TITLE.

I was actually really curious about your title at the very beginning of the story because the character pairing in the tags are yulsic and jongin is tagged separately despite his name being the title of the story. After completing the story, however, I could not think of a better title. It might not be eye-catching but there is no title more fitting than 'Jongin'.

 

 

 

APPEARANCE (POSTER/GRAPHICS).

The only image presented in your story is a black and white picture of Yuri so do pardon me for not saying much regarding this field.

 

 

 

DESCRIPTION/FOREWORD.

Like the title, I was rather confused about the mention of Jongin in your description due to the tags I explained previously, but I do love how simplistic and crisp it is. Your foreword intrigued me. It blatantly shows your writing style and seeing as I don't see much writers who write in a similar manner like yours, I am really excited about reading it. There is no grammatical nor spelling errors in these so there's not much to elaborate further.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter