najoxeun_

Cosmos Reviews Archive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TITLE: Love Like Rules

AUTHOR: najoxeun_

GENRE: fantasy, romance

MAIN CHARACTERS: Suho (EXO) & Ahn Hae In (OC).

SYNOPSIS:  Always be cheerful. Don't cry in front other people - except your bestfriend. Don't lose to yourself. Always smile , it's the best way to face anything. Don't visit your family's grave, it's hurt more. You already swear to yourself , only fall in love with the one who manage to break all of your rules. And Joonmyeon seems to break it or can he even break it ?

REVIEWED BY: SimplyHeartless

 

 

Title
Truth be told, I actually like the title. It has a nice ring to it and it's easy to remember so kudos on that part.

 

 

 

Appearance (Graphic/Poster)
None available so I'll go on right ahead.

 

 

 

Foreword/Description
Putting the list of rules that is the heart of the story in your description is a great idea. It explains your title suitably and attracts more attention compared to long paragraphs in my opinion. You do have several mistakes, one of which is typo and the rest grammatical and structuring-related. I do not think it is necessary to use a different font but I understand your intention of wanting to give more attention to the list. 

 

 

 

Characterization
There is nothing special about your characters to comment about. I do however think that there are too many unnecessary characters you inclu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter