Rai_Moore

Cosmos Reviews Archive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

STORY INFORMATION

 

Title: A Story about the Perfect Wildflower

Author: Rai_Moore

Main characters: Youngguk and Miyoung(OC).

Status: Chaptered, on-going.

Genre: Romance, Comedy, and travel.

Description/Summary: Miyoung is classified as a wildflower. She can't stay in one place and has a burning desire to travel the world.
Yongguk is an ingrown introvert. He likes to stay in one place and is content with a book and thoughts about a story to write.
Oddly, they met. He fell. She booked. Soon, Yongguk found himself on a plane to somewhere with the girl he was in love with. 

Reviewed by: baoshi

Date finished: 17 March 2015.

 

 

STORY REVIEW

 

Title.

Your title is one that is straightforward but only after you read a couple of chapters (and the description). The Perfect Wildflower, is one that I haven't came across yet so I would say it's pretty original and it does catch the eye so there's nothing wrong with your title in my opinion!

 

 

Appearance (Graphic/Poster).

I just want to say, I love your poster AND background! The whole theme is perfect for your story, it has variations of flowers (albeit mainly sunflowers but I get how yellow is more of a colour for 'wild') and all the pictures of different places and scenery does talk about this story a lot more.

For your colour scheme, it was mainly hints of greens and yellows which I don't find anything wrong, it's not overpowering nor is it focusing on just one thing, it gives the reader the oppurtinity to stare at each detail without them just forced to focus on one thing.

 

 

Foreword/Description.

To be honest, your description didn't intrigue nor interest me. When I read it, I was just like 'Meh,' there isn't enough excitement going on, it's very neutral and plain to an extent.

I liked how you talked about the characters but it wasn't forced into the description like:

 

Miyoung:

- A girl

- A wildflower

- Possibly an idiot

 

Yongguk:

- A boy

- Introvert

- Possibly another idiot

You actually laid out that paragraph with the character well and you also put some of the plot line within that paragraph hinting little things that the reader might not catch up on at the very start.

There was one sentence that I didn't understand too well and that is 'He fell.'

What do you mean by that? He fell in love? I understand you don't want to reveal everything especially not in the description but I just don't understand that.

Overall your description and foreword were both neat and tidy, nothing really cluttered it up so kudos for a nice description (lol).

 

 

Characterization.

You give off basic information about the two characters in the description and honestly, it was boring so I didn't pick up anything in my mind that seemed "too" important. In the first chapter, it was evident that Yongguk wasn't the type to be social, to have a lot of friends, to go out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter