leejiwoon_18

Cosmos Reviews Archive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

STORY INFORMATION

 

Title: Too Innocent? I Don't Think So

Author: leejiwoon_18

Main characters: OC and EXO's Kai.

Status: Chaptered, completed.

Genre: Slight angst.

Description/Summary: Lara is the girl everyone thought she's innocent. But what if she isn't?

Reviewed by: LullyLace

Date finished: 23 February 2015.

 

 

STORY REVIEW

 

Title.

Posing a question, this title leaves the reader curious about an answer. It’s definitely a great way to get a potential reader interested enough to see what your story could be about.

 

 

Appearance (Graphic/Poster).

 The graphic/poster is incredibly eye-appealing. It’s very reminiscent of a movie poster. I really enjoy the dark, grungy look implying that we’re going to get a story that is far from the one about the typical romance. Of the two that are shown in the Forward/Description, I definitely prefer the second one. The dark colors with just a hint of orange really makes it look intense and mysterious.

 

 

Forward/Description.

 I do have to say I’m a little disappointed by the Forward/Description, mostly because I feel that it focuses too much on the: “everyone thought she was so innocent” thing and doesn’t really give us a semblance of an idea of what exactly this story is going to be about. I would have liked to see a more descriptive summary of the story, something that could feed my curiosity just enough to make me wanted to hit that Next Page button and start reading.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter