✉ kimsorbet

Cosmos Reviews Archive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TITLE: Childish

AUTHOR: kimsorbet

MAIN CHARACTERS: Jeon Jungkook, Kim Taehyung & Park Jimin.

GENRE: fluff, friendship

SYNOPSIS: Jungkook refuses to go and play after his father told him stories about in fifth grade, bullies about still liking childish things. Jungkook thinks playing is too childish. Taehyung and Jimin come in to save the day and after promising to stick up for one another no matter what, they finally play.

STATUS: Completed, one-shot.

REVIEWED BY: chae_eum

 

 

 

TITLE.

Just based off the title, I have a feeling this story is either going to be fluffy or more on the comical side. I have a love-hate relationship with one word titles, but in your case, I was curious as to what your story was about. After reading the story, I can see why you chose that title. I give you props for that one.

 

 

 

APPEARANCE (GRAPHICS/POSTER).

Ah, if it isn’t baby-faced, Jungkookie. I’m not an expert on graphics or posters, but I do appreciate the simplicity of yours. I think it ties to the story well, and I’m sure others would disagree, but I’m not one to judge just based on graphics.

 

 

 

DESCRIPTION/FOREWORD.

Your description is straight-forward which I like. I’m very used to reading stories that have descriptions and forewords that hit left field; leaving me either confused or just frustrated to the point where I just skim right through it. Your foreword is just more of your notes to the reader, but in the case of your story, I’d prefer to read a bit of the story to see what I’m getting into before having to subscribe or continue on. This is actually the real point where my criticism starts- your foreword. It gives me an idea of what your writing style is and if you’re going to write another cliche story I’m used to reading. So far, I don’t have any complaints.

 

 

 

CHARACTERIZATION.

I can honestly say that there really isn’t charac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter