► Jinheesnap92

Cosmos Reviews Archive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
some details layout credit Link: Here 
Author: Jinheesnap92
Reviewer: thatkoreangirl me, myself, and you scroll down to view more Title: 3 / 5

The title doesn’t really make sense to me, so its kind of confusing in a way. The title didn’t really draw me into the story that much. The title is the most important part, it draws in readers’ attention.

Graphic and Poster: 4 / 5

Since your fanfic is fluffy, it fits the mode, but it could have been a little bit more cheerful by using cute pictures and really bright outstanding colors.

Foreward and Description: 14/15

I like how you described your details to draw people into the story. You used key points that led to foreshadow in the first chapter where Baekhyun finds out about her blog. I noticed this in the forward. You shouldn’t have a but in the begining of the story just saying, but I really enjoyed reading your forward because it draws in attention.

Characterization: 6 /10

I was really confused when you said that their was a Hyojin and a Jinn. In the first chapter, you should write it in first person and describe about this. I thought for a moment that Hyojin and Jinn were two completely different people. So I wish you could have added more details about her having “ another life on the internet” in the story than just writing it in the forward.

Grammar and Spelling: 20/ 30

Sorry, but I am really picky about my spelling since my teac
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter