EunmiJung325

Cosmos Reviews Archive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

STORY INFORMATION:
 

Title: The Unspoken
 

Author: EunmiJung325

 

Main character(s): Oh Sehun,  OC

 

Status: Chaptered

 

Description/Summary: Oh Sehun knows how much he hates regretting. He never knew he could love again, after everything was taken away from him. He blamed himself for that. He blamed and shut the world away, he knows there was no going back, the old him was long gone.. But after a while, he met someone. Someone so different and who can understand him. She wasn't an angel or a pure beauty, but she was special. Sehun knew he was going to fall, even harder than before. But he never know that this time, falling would not only hurt him, but her too.

 

Will they survive the tests from their past and present?

 

Reviewed By: ParkKira
 

Date finished : 28 July 2015

Title:
 

I really love the title of the story but I’m not quite sure what it means. However, as I further read the story, I think the title is about Sehun’s dark past, so, I think the title matches well with the story.
 

Appearance. (Graphic/Poster):
 

I am seriously in love with your poster and background. I see the you made it yourself (from the credits) and I am totally impressed by your work.
 

The poster really attracted me to read the story and I know the readers are too, because, it somehow expresses the story in a mysterious vibe where it leaves the readers wanting for more. So, thumbs up for a job well done
 

Foreword/Description:
 

Firstly, your description is a sneak peek of your story so it gives a hint to what is your story about. That is good because the readers will know what the story is mainly about and since you made it quite good, it will attract potential readers to read your fanfic. However, in the description box, I’m not sure what “tests given by their past, present?” mean. Were you trying to say “Will they survive the tests from their past and present?”.
 

In your foreword, you stated that you are not confident about your story not being good enough. That shows lack of confidence and it will make people not that eager to read it because, they will also question if your story is worthy enough for them to read since you are not that confident yourself. You should be more confident in writing because confidence attracts people.
 

Characterization.
 

There’s no characterization present in the story so it is difficult to know who is who for readers who are not fans of these idols, so, I suggest you put a simple description of the characters like
 

*character’s picture*

Oh Sehun

-A boy who had a dark past, etc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter