☎ keiji_

Cosmos Reviews Archive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TITLE: I’m Broken in My Faith

AUTHOR: keiji_

GENRE: angst, humor

MAIN CHARACTERS: Joshua Hong & Seo Jisoo.

SYNOPSIS: Boundaries were there to be trespassed, and expectations were bound to be shattered. Joshua broke them all, and life feels pretty darn great as he tries to ignore the fact that he's breaking himself, and to ignore Seo Jisoo's sighs as she watches his regressive metamorphosis from the enthusiastic, zealous, youth leader from church to a playboy beyond recognition.

REVIEWED BY: ParkKira

 

 

Title.

The title really did catch my attention when I started reading your story. It is short and simple but gives a huge impact to the readers. It also gives a good idea on what your story is about and. Thumbs up!

 

 

 

Appearance (Graphic/Poster).

I am in love with you poster!! It’s very clean and mature looking. It does make an impact on the readers and makes them wonder what is going on in the story since it has a mysterious vibe that suits well with your story. First impressions are important for a story and I think you pulled it off by including a well defined poster. Great job!

 

 

 

Foreword/Description.

First impressions should always be good so, aside from your poster, I think you did quite well with your foreword. The description really does a good job in introducing your story while still holding back lots of information to make your readers want to keep on reading. To be honest, I’m not a christian so, it is fun to read a story that is based on that religion, and your story, helps thers in growing their general knowledge about another religion. Kudos on that!

 

 

 

Characterization.

There is no characterization present in your story but I’m sure you have your reasons on why you didn’t insert any characterization in your story. However, since I’m not a big fan of Seventeen, I don’t really know the characters. So, I suggest you insert just a brief characterization on your characters or only your major characters so it can help the readers identify on who is who.

 

For examp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter