✓ BaboBoo

Cosmos Reviews Archive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

STORY REVIEW

 

Title: Under the Cherry Blossom

Author: BaboBoo

Reviewed by: AnExoticShawol 

 

 

Title:  4/5

I like the title, but it’s not that eye-catching. My first impression is like, “What happened under the cherry blossom?” I was eager to find out. You did not disappoint. The way you incorporated the cherry blossom to the story was nice.

 

 

 

Graphic/Poster: 3/5 

No offense, but I am not a fan of the graphics, to be honest. I am not a fan of the font nor the styling. I am not a master in editing, but this is not my cup of tea. I don’t know with you, but the quote is lacking a period. I’m not saying it’s bad, it’s just average.

 

 

 

Foreword/Description: 12/15

Your description is nice, but I think it needs something more. Anyway, I also am not a fan of character charts because I want to connect to the characters in the story. I want them to be introduced in the story, but it’s just me. But this is still fine, a little information is great.

There are a few grammar issues:

✗ ““She was a ice princess.””

✓ ““She was an ice princess.””

 

✗ ““Where did it all started?””

✓ ““Where did it all start?””

 

Also, you didn’t need to repeat that Jessica was the student council president. Once is enough. I suggest you rephrase, “Jessica Jung, the student council president, is probably the most popular in school.” into “Jessica Jung is probably the most popular in school.”

Looking past these, I think you did a good job.

  

 

 

Characterization: 8/10

I like how the characters remained constant throughout the story. I also like how they have different personalities and it fits with their image in the story. I like them.

 

 

 

Grammar and Spelling: 22/30

I suggest that you reread all of your chapters before posting another one. There are a few

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter