najoxeun_

Cosmos Reviews Archive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TITLE: Imaginary

AUTHOR: najoxeun_

GENRE: fantasy, romance

MAIN CHARACTERS: Baekhyun  (EXO)  & Hana (OC).

SYNOPSIS:  My feet glued to the ground. I can’t see anything except the bright like that is coming toward my way. My ears only pointed to my thumping heart and the honking-surely from the light. My heart thumped hardly, the fears got into my capillaries and veins.  I can’t feel anything, only the incredible pain that I can’t express through words. Everything is dark. Until... another light come into my way. I heard my heart thumped again. But this time, it is very comforting.  -  “In my world, when it’s night and dark, whenever there’s no electricity, we only depend on the moonlight. I’d rather stayed up all night and sit under  it. I felt save and secured. Just like you. You’re just like the moonlight. Get it ? "  -  “You said you were scared of darkness and stayed under the moonlight. Have you ever heard that the night looks dull without stars ? What if I put  stars together with the moon so that you can enjoy the night, star gazing with the secured of the moon ?"  -  Two humans. Different gender, different type, different world, one heart.

REVIEWED BY: SimplyHeartless

 

 

Title

The title in itself is fine. My problem is that after reading the fic, I have no idea what 'imaginary' is referring to. Titles are supposed to give subtle leads to what the story is supposed to be but yours doesn't do this for me.

 

 

 

Appearance (Graphics/Poster)

There's none so I'll skip right ahead.

 

 

 

Foreword/Description

This might come across as being extremely harsh but if not for the sole purpose of reviewing this fic, I'll definitely click on the back button after reading your description. It's all over the place and I feel like you're trying way too hard to put as much information as possible to attract people. First of all, the grammar and sentence structure needs help. Next, I feel like the extract you've displayed isn't interesting enough. Inputting conversations in addition creates a bigger mess.

 

 

 

 

Characterization

I don't like any character in the fic. Everyone came across as being too tacky and overreacts a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter