► -dulcet

Cosmos Reviews Archive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

S T O R Y  R E V I E W

 

TITLE: Picture Something Perfect

AUTHOR: -dulcet

REVIEWER:  pcyans

 

 

Title: 4/5

There are a lot of fanfics here that go with “Picture Perfect”, but you decided to make it seem original by putting “Something”.  Although it didn’t seem that intriguing at first glance. Then, there surely are connections with the title, the description, and the plot.

 

 

 

Graphic/Poster: 4/5

It was simple, yet pretty. From it, the slice of life and romance vibe could be felt from it. However I feel like Lu Han could still fit with the colours of the poster if he wasn’t black and white.

 

 

 

Foreword/Description: 13/15

Your foreword has enough messages to encourage readers to look forward to your fic.

The quote used seemed appropriate and it did have connections to the title. You could also get an idea of what the plot of this fanfic would be about.

There are lots of questions to ask from your description, like “what would be the subject of the photograph?”, and from the characters, I had to ask myself what, maybe, would be the role of Anna here. Would she be the subject herself? Or she’s just helping Lu Han picture something perfect? I gave full points for that, since it stirs curiosity to readers, and makes them want to move on to your story.

I’m not into character descriptions, but it’s good that you don’t reveal too much about them. I think you just placed their professions there, and it didn’t ruin the initial curiosity I had of what Anna would be to Lu Han.

I don’t think it’s necessary to put in those background music stuff in there, though.

 

 

 

 

Characterization: 9/10

Anna didn’t finish college, but then there was this sentence here:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter